Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2015, 06:04 PM   #921
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Doing some testing with the defensive holding slider. It's not going to work at 100. As soon as you decide to press the WRs it gets called right away. Feedback is defiintely welcomed if someone has found a sweet spot for it where it isn't called everytime you decide to play press coverage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2015, 06:06 PM   #922
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay the catching at 40 isn't going to work for me. The CPU refused the take shots down the field. The catching slider has a big affect on the CPU taking chances with the ball. All they did was dink and dunk to the RBs, TEs, or short drag routes. Nothing down the field like they use to when I had the catching at 45. It was very noticable after a while and I'm pretty sure some of y'all noticed the same thing in y'all games also. I was having some good games with the catching at 40 but the CPU refusing to take shots down the field was a game killer for me so I had to change the catching and the pass defense on both sides back to the original settings from the other day..

October 1st- On all 4 sets I raised the CPUs catching back to 45, raised the USER catching back to 45, raised the USER pass reaction back to 70, raised the USER INTs back to 45, and raised the USER pass coverage back to 70.

October 1st- On the Green set I raised the CPUs pass reaction back to 70, raised the CPUs INTs back to 45, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 70.

October 1st- On the red set I raised the CPUs pass reaction back to 80, raised the CPUs INTs back to 60, and raised the CPUs pass coverage back to 80.

October 1st- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs pass reaction back to 90, raised the CPUs INTs back to 75, and raised the CPUs pass coverage back to 90.

October 1st- On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs back to 90.

I'll be rocking with these settings for a while now. I just wanted to test a few things and see if I can make the sliders a little better but it didn't turn out good. These are the best settings I can come up with. If anyone is having issues with any of the sliders I'll help you adjust them to suit your style of play. Just let me know. Post feedback and stats whenever you get a chance so I can see how your games are playing out.
Quote:
Updates

October 3rd- For Penalties I raised Offensive holding to 50, raised Defensive PI to 55, and raised blocking in the back to 51.

October 3rd- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 25, and lowered the USER accuracy to 25.

October 3rd- On the Red set the CPUs accuracy stayed at 40, and lowered the USER accuracy to 18.

October 3rd- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 55, and lowered the USER accuracy to 11.

October 3rd- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 70, and raised the USER accuracy to 4

On the black set I wasn't feeling the USER accuracy at 3 after playing enough games. Passes were 50/50 if they were going to sail on you or be in the area of the target. So I had to raise the USER accuracy back to 4.. I know the CPUs passing looks tough on the blue and black set but if you are good at controlling a Safety or LB it won't be that bad..

I also want to point out for some of you guys who are struggling with my green sliders to try out my Blue or Black sliders on All-Pro and see how it goes. I'm always reading about guys having an easy time with some of the All-Pro sliders around here and I've noticed none of the sliders are cranked up like I have my blue or black sliders on All-Madden which is a big surprise knowing how easy All-Pro is and for the simple fact that me and a lot of guys are able to handle the sliders cranked up like this on All-Madden. I'm not saying they are guaranteed to work on that level but they should give you more of a challenge then what you been playing with..
Here's the updates from the pass few days if anyone missed the post..
Old 10-04-2015, 10:41 PM   #923
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Doing some testing with the defensive holding slider. It's not going to work at 100. As soon as you decide to press the WRs it gets called right away. Feedback is defiintely welcomed if someone has found a sweet spot for it where it isn't called everytime you decide to play press coverage.
Okay defensive holding at 99 works fine. All it needed was a 1 point drop... I mainly played press coverage and it wasn't getting called crazy at all. Got like 2 calls in one game and like 1 or 2 in the next. So I'm cool with those results.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:13 PM   #924
Rookie

OVR: 1

Are the fatigue/injury/Penalty/special teams sliders for all sets or for just the red set?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2015, 11:37 PM   #925
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brumbies
Are the fatigue/injury/Penalty/special teams sliders for all sets or for just the red set?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
All sets..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2015, 11:50 AM   #926
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

HOW SWAY!? Refs called this a catch.

Wouldn't this be called a TD IRL? Even though momentum takes him out of the end zone, WR has possession in the end zone.

Actually I guess it truly isn't a catch because both feet aren't down in the red zone? I know football, but I'm confused if this is a Madden got this right or not.

I know this isn't slider related but thread is more active than other ones haha
Old 10-05-2015, 01:04 PM   #927
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
HOW SWAY!? Refs called this a catch.

Wouldn't this be called a TD IRL? Even though momentum takes him out of the end zone, WR has possession in the end zone.

Actually I guess it truly isn't a catch because both feet aren't down in the red zone? I know football, but I'm confused if this is a Madden got this right or not.

I know this isn't slider related but thread is more active than other ones haha
Man that first one was not a catch. He was clearly out of bounds. EA needs to tighten with the replay system. Haha!
Old 10-05-2015, 05:14 PM   #928
Rookie

OVR: 6

Ok guys,

I am on the blue set. I have finally gotten a few games in. I am really liking the flow and feel of the sliders. I am struggling a bit running the ball but it is all good. Todd Gurley is out 5 weeks. I am not rely having an impact controlling the safety but I am getting there. Getting my game back.

The real problem I am having is pass rush. I roll with the Rams so I should get plenty pressure. I get none. Often receivers can complete streak/cross routes and actually turn around and run towards the los before there is enough pressure... Advise please? What are you guys doing on the blue/black set? Is it pkaycalling? I mix in man, zone blitzes... Same result

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »