Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 16 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2015, 10:54 AM   #121
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Hey Jarrod,

When you first fired up the game, what difficulty did you set it on after the SB intro? Last year that difficulty setting affected gameplay along with the difficulty you set in the settings menu.
Yeah I set it on All-Madden right off top. I did that the same thing last year too. I heard it made a difference. I didn't know that because I always set my gameplay to All-Madden anyway.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 11:39 AM   #122
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Loving these! I found a good mixture between red and green sets...

Beat the Pats in OT with the Bills 30-27....after I hurt Brady in the 3rd or I would have never won lol.

My other CFM lost to Seahawks with Rams 23-15.
Creasy1010 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 12:07 PM   #123
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy1010
Loving these! I found a good mixture between red and green sets...

Beat the Pats in OT with the Bills 30-27....after I hurt Brady in the 3rd or I would have never won lol.

My other CFM lost to Seahawks with Rams 23-15.
Nice.. Looks like you had some very tight games.. Those are the best. What kind of combo do you have between the green and red set?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 01:08 PM   #124
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

hey jarrod, thanks for the sliders. they're really good, but I was thinking about upping the CPU's pass block quite a bit. maybe to 40 or even back to default at 50. I don't know much about the inner workings of sliders, but I remember hearing how some sliders will interact with others. so if I mess with the pass block too much, do you think it will affect other areas of the game?

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Last edited by JackSwagger; 08-30-2015 at 01:11 PM.
JackSwagger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 01:10 PM   #125
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSwagger
hey jarrod, thanks for the sliders. they're really good, but I was thinking about upping the CPU's pass block quite a bit. maybe to 40 or even back to default at 50. I don't know much about the inner workings of sliders, but I remember hearing how some sliders will interact with others. so if I mess with the pass block too much, do you think it will affect other areas of the game?

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
Where you having a sack issue and what set was you using?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 01:13 PM   #126
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Where you having a sack issue and what set was you using?
I'm starting out with your blue set. I like to play on the defensive line because I'm terrible at pass coverage. but I'm able to break through past the O lineman too easily.

also, am I missing something or is there no min threshold slider this year?

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
JackSwagger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 01:46 PM   #127
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: MD
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Penalties only adjust by 5 but I see you have 49 and 52. How were you able to make those adjustments as mine only changes by 5 point increments?
Analyzer52 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 01:48 PM   #128
Hall Of Fame
 
bcruise's Arena
 
OVR: 48
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 20,826
Blog Entries: 8
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer52
Penalties only adjust by 5 but I see you have 49 and 52. How were you able to make those adjustments as mine only changes by 5 point increments?
CFM allows penalty slider adjustments by +/-1 instead of 5.
bcruise is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 PM.

Top -