Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2015, 07:00 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Where did you have the pass blocking at before you moved it to 45? I'm probably going to move the pass blocking at 30 on all 4 sets..
15 as you have in the green set. I just whacked it up to 45 randomly to see if it was a slider issue in that the pass blocking isn't good enough for PA which it seems it could well be as the play ran out as usual
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 08:20 PM   #146
Rookie

I went ahead and shared the Green set on PS4. Will keep updated very often, even linked the thread in description. For anyone interested
Filename: JARODD21GREEN
User ID: game2180

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Last edited by game2180; 08-30-2015 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 04:33 AM   #147
Rookie

tito2380's Arena

OVR: 1

Would changing the game speed to slow or normal effect the sliders?

LSU Tigers

New Orleans Pelicans

Los Angeles Lakers
Old 08-31-2015, 07:41 AM   #148
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito2380
Would changing the game speed to slow or normal effect the sliders?
Nope you can use whatever speed you're comfortable with.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:23 AM   #149
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Quote:
Yeah you definitely need to create your own playbook if all they are calling is dive plays. You have to do a mixture of different things. I'm still searching for different little running plays to throw into my playbook so I can mix it up more. There is some you feel like you have to scrap. The problem is if you raise the Run blocking too much it makes other runs too easy. Still trying to find that balance but 10 feels right so far. Are you on PS4?
Yeah im PS4. The only thing im trying to do now is get situated on my offensive strategy and improve my run game. I agree that rbk of 15 was too easy. The game is playing beautifully and Im seeing some games that are shootouts and others that are grinders.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:55 AM   #150
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by davierich
15 as you have in the green set. I just whacked it up to 45 randomly to see if it was a slider issue in that the pass blocking isn't good enough for PA which it seems it could well be as the play ran out as usual
Yeah put it on 30 and see how that works..
Old 08-31-2015, 08:58 AM   #151
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Yeah im PS4. The only thing im trying to do now is get situated on my offensive strategy and improve my run game. I agree that rbk of 15 was too easy. The game is playing beautifully and Im seeing some games that are shootouts and others that are grinders.
Yeah I spent that first night and morning with the game getting my playbook and strategy together. Still fine tuning it. I got a few small tweaks I'm going to post in a little bit.. I'm still back and forth with the run blocking at 5 and 10. Think I'm going to have 5 as the low end and 10 as the high end on the black set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 10:41 AM   #152
Rookie

SwampFox's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I spent that first night and morning with the game getting my playbook and strategy together. Still fine tuning it. I got a few small tweaks I'm going to post in a little bit.. I'm still back and forth with the run blocking at 5 and 10. Think I'm going to have 5 as the low end and 10 as the high end on the black set.

I'm telling you man, 5 is where it's at for me. Unless there is a patch it's staying there.

And as I said before, while the defensive lineman do seem to throw off the OL pretty easy on PA, if you have a QB with a high PA stat they seem to run to the RB first to tackle him before coming after the QB. I run a lot of PA shot plays with Dallas and I have time to throw with the Pass Block sliders turned down as long as I have established the run first or it's 3rd and short or 1st and 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »