Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 08:19 PM   #57
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Not trying to beat a dead horse here Jarodd, but here are some clips to show you what im talking about. I love the way these sliders are playing right now, but this PA thing is bugging me. Ive tried raising the pbk up to 5, but its still happening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4tugCoVDHw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl5IdwaZYOU
Old 08-27-2015, 08:28 PM   #58
Rookie

Slayer82186's Arena

OVR: 2

Im having the same problem with PA too, Eagles vs Saints in week 5. Every time the saints PA I have 4 to 5 unblocked players going right to Brees. Im using the green set.
Old 08-27-2015, 09:08 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Not trying to beat a dead horse here Jarodd, but here are some clips to show you what im talking about. I love the way these sliders are playing right now, but this PA thing is bugging me. Ive tried raising the pbk up to 5, but its still happening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4tugCoVDHw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl5IdwaZYOU
Yeah I was watching someone stream with the sliders and saw the issue.. Try raising the pass blocking up 5 pts at a time until you find a sweet spot and let me know. I hope its not too high because It's already hard to generate a pass rush with a 4 man front when the CPU isn't doing a PA pass. That's going to make it even tougher but it is what it is I guess.
Old 08-27-2015, 09:26 PM   #60
Rookie

bigdnlaca's Arena

OVR: 2

I tried theblack sliders and i think i used some wrong teams. I was dallas and i was playing against philly.

As far as cpu defense, it was quite easy throwing on them because they played a lot of zone blitzes and man defense without safety help. Has anyone tried qb accuracy at 5 for user? Romo was pretty hot all game and all i did was pass. I did some over throws but it was because i was throwing bullet passes on three yards outs.

As far as Philly offense, i wanted to see if philly would run their no huddle but they didnt. Bradford was horrible and took some sacks that he should of thrown away. He overthrew a lot and he tried to get it to his main receiver so i liked that part. I will play against a team that has great qb next.
Old 08-27-2015, 09:35 PM   #61
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Did you ever think maybe going slow or normal could adjust the gameplay or try out All Pro? With your sliders, the game becomes quite frustrating and the animations are broken with fast and very fast. Slow seems to give the best animation and control to gameplay. I tried your sliders last night and I wanted to throw my controller at the TV lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 09:45 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdnlaca
I tried theblack sliders and i think i used some wrong teams. I was dallas and i was playing against philly.

As far as cpu defense, it was quite easy throwing on them because they played a lot of zone blitzes and man defense without safety help. Has anyone tried qb accuracy at 5 for user? Romo was pretty hot all game and all i did was pass. I did some over throws but it was because i was throwing bullet passes on three yards outs.

As far as Philly offense, i wanted to see if philly would run their no huddle but they didnt. Bradford was horrible and took some sacks that he should of thrown away. He overthrew a lot and he tried to get it to his main receiver so i liked that part. I will play against a team that has great qb next.
Yeah get a few more games just to get a better feel. You should have games where you dominate like this as long as it's not always. Keep testing and let me know how it goes.. I might be doing something with the pass blocking since it seems like a lot of people are having issues with the PA sacks.
Old 08-27-2015, 09:50 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
Did you ever think maybe going slow or normal could adjust the gameplay or try out All Pro? With your sliders, the game becomes quite frustrating and the animations are broken with fast and very fast. Slow seems to give the best animation and control to gameplay. I tried your sliders last night and I wanted to throw my controller at the TV lol.
I play on fast or very fast for my personal preference so it's not frustrating for me. I been playing with the gamespeed like that since it's been on the game. You can play on whatever speed your comfortable with and it won't be a problem with my sliders.

As far as All Pro goes I can't play on the level. It's just way too easy for me. I actually tried playing on it with the sliders jacked up and was blasting the CPU with ease. I'm an All-Madden player. That's just where my skill level has always been and I do play the game the way it's suppose to be played. I don't cheese or play cheap. I just know how to play and execute my gameplan.

What set did you try?
Old 08-27-2015, 10:12 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Okay on all 4 sets I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 15. There's been an issue with the CPU giving up easy sacks on play action passes. Hopefully this tweak fixes that issue without having to raise the CPUs pass blocking too high because it's already tough to get a pass rush when the CPU is not doing play action.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »