Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2015, 04:58 PM   #81
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric7064
Is the play count good on both sides wit 15 min qtrs and the run off. I usually play 10 min and runoff to 20.
You can play with the 10 min 20 second runoff if that works for you. I just like playing with 15 minute quarters. I get the right amount. Sometimes it might be a little too much so 14 minutes with the 10 minute runoff might be more ideal. It also depends on the game speed you are playing with too. Very fast might be the reason I get a few too many sometimes. So if you play on slow or normal it might work out perfect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 04:59 PM   #82
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy1010
Started a CFM with the Rams, lost my first two preseason games to the Raiders (38-35) and Titans 27-12....gonna try the red set tonight I believe. Can't wait!
Nice!!! Sounds like you had some intense games man.. Keep me posted.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:41 PM   #83
Rookie

MCGREGOR__'s Arena

OVR: 0

With your sliders, if i want to play with 15 minute quarters and a 17 second runoff, what game speed should i be set on? It is most important that I get the right number of plays.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:45 PM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
6-3??????? That D man. Haha! Crazy game. I would have have been frustrated out of my mind but definitely would have appreciated a game like that because it doesn't happen often. Was this Play Now or Franchise?
Franchise, so it was hurting more and more as the game went on lol. My offense needs major work.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2015, 06:22 PM   #85
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCGREGOR__
With your sliders, if i want to play with 15 minute quarters and a 17 second runoff, what game speed should i be set on? It is most important that I get the right number of plays.
Probably would have to be slow. What gamespeed do you usually use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 06:24 PM   #86
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by game2180
Franchise, so it was hurting more and more as the game went on lol. My offense needs major work.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Yeah that was crazy. I don't think I've ever been in a defensive slug fest like that. That had to be frustrating for real.
Old 08-28-2015, 08:35 PM   #87
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Do you guys use L1/LB a lot on running plays. Ive been able to make some nice INT's playing the flat on out-breaking routes, but on run plays I always seem to get in the vicinity of the play but end up whiffing on the ball carrier. I ask in this thread because idk if you consider L1 cheese.
Old 08-28-2015, 08:42 PM   #88
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

For more tweaks..

On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 20, and lowered the USER accuracy to 20.
On the Red set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 25, lowered the USER accuracy to 15,
On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 30, lowered the USER accuracy to 10
On the Black set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 35, lowered the USER accuracy to 5.

Decided to mess around with the accuracy on both sides. I had to test the USER accuracy at 5 on the black set to see if I can make all the throws and you can. It's definitely tougher but you can. I also felt the CPU could use a 5 point drop on all the sets too.. I think everyone will like these tweaks. Post feedback when you get a chance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »