Home

All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

This is a discussion on All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 11:35 PM   #1
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Hey Guys! I'm loving Madden 16 so far!
A few things I want to mention up front.
1/24/16
__________________________________________________ _
- These were tested from Equal based sliders, so they keep everything balanced and work well for coach mode as well.

- No Tuner is used for this CFM 32 team control

- Coaching Scheme tips to improve CPU ai, animations, and gameplay!
My setup is unique b/c I also incorporate Coaching Schemes! Each team is going to be matched to the strengths of its starters. In the past this has proven to improve the AI gameplay.
- Coaching Schemes/Player position priority is used to match that of the starters for improved gameplay
Also setting the Offensive scheme to match that of the personnel for improved cpu and coaching suggestions/playcalling.

Link to latest coaching scheme info: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-ratings.html

- I'm playing each game on the schedule, using coaching suggestions and strategy playcalling. I've also created coaches (Bill Belichick and Sean Payton and was able to edit Coaching philosophies, aggressiveness on offense and defense, run/pass, etc)

- I've got pics started posting on pg.3 and up to date on this thread of some stats starting wk 1. I will keep it updated as I continue my CFM.

- I have NOT witnessed any glitches w/ player boost(offline/X1)

- I'm also avoiding the regression glitch by controlling 32 teams and playing each game, it's been fun so far using different teams and seeing how the whole league is playing 1st hand.

- I also believe the game is very solid and difficult on All-Pro and adjusted
Penalties, latest changes are for a more improved version of AP default.
- CPU will push the ball downfield, Strong armed qbs and aggressive qbs definitely prove that.
CPU will have improved rushing and rush D.

- The Aggressive catch is not OP'd! It may be due to the fact that I make adjustments on D. I either play underneath or deep depending on down and distance, I adjust my D-line, highlight their go to guy if needed(which works very good, especially over the middle). I also switch on deep balls and play the WR! It leads to some really awesome hits and drops for the CPU WR's so far. I'm only averaging 2 spec catches per gm and I usely attempt 2-3 per qtr.

- All Pro is not too easy at this point for me, I use coaching suggestions and I don't do hot routing, unless it's to adjust the route to the 1st down marker on 3rd downs.

And my sliders are really basic, I really haven't felt or seen the need for a bunch of gameplay slider changes. Only lowering ints b/c defenders should drop a few more than they do at default and adjusted penalties and kick acc.
I may end up increasing the injury slider but I'm still playing preseason and haven't seen any serious injuries in the 1st week of play. So this could need a 5 point increase just like penalties.
__________________________________________________ _______
Here are some NFL avgs. Thanks to Charter and Blue Ninja!

Updated 1/24/16
After latest patch and turning the Acc clock off, Matching player types to coaching scheme positions for all starters has made a nice difference for the cpu and how they play. It brings the best out of each position/starter for them and the user imo.
These hidden Christmas gifts have really made AP 50/50 the best ever for Madden. Happy Gaming!
Coaching scheme/player type matching for all 32 teams starters*
Link to more coaching scheme info here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-ratings.html

Updated 1/24/16
Latest changes *

Auto Strafe: off
Heat Seeker Assist: off
Defense Assist: off
Coin Toss: User preference
Quarter Length: 9mins*
Play Call Style: user pref.
Camera Toggle: On
Skill Level: All-Pro
Coaching Tips: Off
Game Speed: Normal
Ball Hawk: off
Play Clock: On
Accelerated Clock: Off*(keeps fatigue progressive along with time of day changes in lighting and jersey degradation).

Minimum Play Clock Time: any(doesn't matter with acc clock off)

Offensive camera: Standard(user pref.)
Defensive Camera Settings: Defensive Cam/Zoomed/Normal

Injuries: 65*
Fatigue: 50*
Player Speed Parity Scale: 50
Coach Mode: Off

Testing completed 1/24/16*
V1.04

PLAYER SKILL
QB Accuracy: 45*
Pass Blocking: 45*
WR Catching: 45*
Run Blocking: 35*
Fumbles: 45*
Pass Defense Reaction Time: 50
Interceptions: 30*
Pass Coverage: 50
Tackling: 45*

FG Power: 50
FG Accuracy: 50
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 75
Kickoff Power: 55

CPU SKILL
QB Accuracy: 50
Pass Blocking: 50
WR Catch: 55*(important to cpu throwing to #1 WRs)
Run Blocking: 55*(important for cpu run game)
Fumbles: 50
Pass Defense Reaction Time: 55*
Interceptions: 40*
Pass Coverage: 55*
Tackling: 55*

Power: 50
FG Accuracy: 50
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 75*
Kickoff Power: 55

PENALTIES
Offsides: 55
False Start: 55
Offensive Holding: 55
Defensive Holding: 55
Face Mask: 52*
Illegal Block In The Back: 52*
Roughing Passer: 52*
Defensive Pass Interface: 55
Offensive Pass Interface: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Intentional Grounding: On
Roughing Kicker: On
Running Into The Kicker: On

Latest penalty stats 2/5/16
So after looking at the raw numbers for penalties this is where it stands.

Nfl 2015 penalties (http://www.nflpenalties.com/?year=2015 )
High/Low(H/L)

H/L
8.9/5.6

Penalty Yds per gm
H/L
78/48.5
__________________________________________________ ______________
My M16 1st yr. CFM(playing each game on the schedule, so no sim stats)
Penalties per gm High/Low(H/L)
H/L
7.25/4.4
Penalty Yds per gm
H/L
78.5/48.7

HOWEVER!
My yd penalized per gm is much closer!
Only .5 higher per gm on the highend.
And .2 higher per gm on the lowend.

After seeing these numbers, I'm happy w/ the penalty numbers overall.
Yeah, Madden isn't going to always call what we would like but the numbers are on almost right on yds per gm.
I'm going to keep them as is.

VISUAL FEEDBACK
Play Call Button Layout: (USER PREFERENCE)
Kick Aiming Arc: Off (USER PREFERENCE)
Previous Play Information: On
Pre-Snap Menu: ON (USER PREFERENCE)
Player Name: PRE-SNAP ONLY
Franchise XP & Goal Feedback: OFF
Passing Cam: OFF
On Field Visual Feedback: OFF
Defensive Tackle Indicator: OFF

Happy Madden Gaming guys!
Let me know how your 32 team CFM is going!

Last edited by D81SKINS; 02-05-2016 at 10:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 09:53 PM   #2
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

I'm seeing everyone change sliders around like it's going out of style, man I really am seeing great gameplay w/ default All-Pro and adjusted penalties.
I use 32 team control so I can play the games myself each week, using different teams every week. I'm still not done w/ week 1 of preseason but it's really been a blast seeing how each team feels so unique and not hearing the same things being said from the announcers each game, very refreshing on gameplay and presentation.

I've forced fumbles, I've seen good qbs do good and bad ones struggle.
I've lost games and won some.
I'm playing the preseason and so far I've only adjusted penalties and injury sliders.
The rest has been ON POINT!
I'm wondering if the guys that are changing gameplay sliders are actually making it worse vs default?
Call me crazy but I don't feel the need to tinker/fix things that aren't broke. I could always change my tune after playing preseason but so far it's not needed imo.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:48 AM   #3
Rookie

boneyard40's Arena

I agree.Game has been out only a week and their are so many slider threads.I dont understand how u can move 3 to 4 sliders at once without testing 1 at a time.I also think it plays great on default on all pro and all madden just my opinion
Old 09-04-2015, 06:59 PM   #4
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard40
I agree.Game has been out only a week and their are so many slider threads.I dont understand how u can move 3 to 4 sliders at once without testing 1 at a time.I also think it plays great on default on all pro and all madden just my opinion
I just had a great game using default All-Pro w/ Adjusted penalties. I was the Pats vs Steelers(cpu) Final 19-16!
I was able to bench M. Bryant and L. Bell(both are suspended irl) so that's another + for 32 team control and the fact that I shouldn't see the regression bug b/c all games are played and not simmed.

I plan on playing each game in reg. Season, playoffs and superbowl.
That's 256 reg season games and however many playoff games and superbowl. So 1 season may take a full NFL season lol.
This is the 1st Madden that I'm doing this in, which is a testament to how good the gameplay has been.
Another thing is I haven't seen the progression bug (preseason and 2 reg. Season games).
I did have to start my franchise over b/c of an autosave glitch, btw to avoid it I created an additional save point and manually save them as if the autosave isn't even there.

Main reason I started this thread was to let guys know you can have a really competitive and realistic franchise w/o a bunch of slider testing.
I was down to the Steelers the whole game, it was a defensive battle and I ended up getting a game winning FG after being behind for 3qtrs.

It was really like watching the Pats and Tom Brady making a come from behind victory. The Steelers L. Timmons had 18 tackles! This was a 1st in any Madden I've ever played, cpu or hum tackles.

I'm going to play as the Packers vs Bears in reg. Season game 2 on the schedule. This should be fun!

I'm using 15mins qtrs, 10sec runoff.
Penalties 55
Normal gamespeed, 50 Fatigue and 50injury. I see an avg. Of 2 injuries per gm so far. What's funny is when I had injury set to 60 and 65 I didn't see an injury, so back to default for now.

Anyway if you guys want to post your All-Pro default game stats here, feel free to. I see another thread was started w/ All-Pro default too so that's cool. Just means this game may be the 1st in which we don't have to do alot of testing.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:13 PM   #5
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Also wanted to mention another bonus for playing each game(32 team control) on the schedule is I can adjust autosubs, depth chart, trades, bench players that are suspended and do it 1 game at a time, instead of stressing about doing all 32 teams in a row.
So for example, if I wanted to take Jordy Nelson out in my next game, I could. So I'm adjusting each team, one game at a time and not getting in a rush or burned out from doing all teams at one time.
I played the Steelers last night, took my time adjusting both the Pats and Steelers, created Bill Belichick as the HC, benched the Steelers players(Bryant and Bell due to suspension)Just adding to the immersion and mimicking real life NFL as much as possible.

Before my next game, I will adjust each teams autosubs and keep the depth chart as accurate to real life as possible.
Just another way to enjoy Madden and not get burnt out so fast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2015, 07:32 PM   #6
Just started!

I like the approach you are taking, much more relaxed
Old 09-04-2015, 11:32 PM   #7
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

With the final cuts coming tomorrow I will have to start my franchise over. I want exact 53 rosters w/ each team and I'm even making all the trades myself, which lately teams are trading late round draft picks for certain players.

Some notes so far
- no progression/drive goal bug has occurred in preseason and my 1st 2 reg season games, I'm sure it has to do with your settings(offline vs online and possibly visual settings for drive goals set to off). I really haven't seen ratings changing during games, even after being up 2-3 scores.
- no regression due to playing each game on schedule(32 team control)
- 50/50 All-Pro has played great!
- Penalties are right along w/ league avgs by bumping each one up to 55.
- still testing fatigue and injury, may only need to increase fatigue to see more subs and injuries.
- autosubs are still a ? If the actually work or not(by controlling all teams I can set this before each game by switching coaches)
Old 09-07-2015, 10:42 AM   #8
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

My last 3 Games reg. Season
1. Pats(me) vs Steelers(cpu) W- 19-16, last second FG

Game notes: Benched M. Bryant and L. Bell, Steelers just couldn't finish drives w/ tds due to them sitting out.

2. Packers(me) vs Bears(cpu) L- 14-20, turnovers really matter now, I threw 3 Ints and fumbled another, losing the turnover battle(4 to 2)

Game notes: J. Nelson was out in this game.

3. Browns(me) vs Jets(cpu) W- 23-21, Jets and Fitzpatrick were struggling all game offensively, finishing w/ less than 250yds of offense. Only 1 Int thrown by me in this game. I started J. McCown and finshed 62% w/ an 82qb rating. Fitz didn't throw any ints but was under pressure all game. I had 2 sacks, they had 3.

Game Notes: lowered INT slider to 35, was seeing too many ints caught at default 50.
This is my test CFM while we await the updated rosters and patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »