Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-29-2016, 08:11 PM   #1761
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms024
Yeah, he didn't break any tackle on the long runs he had. Both times the blocks developed perfectly and I ended up 1-on-1 with the safety and made him miss
This is what I like....one whiff on a block or a good play by that Safety and that record doesn't happen....it's a game of inches....that's exactly the feel I am looking for....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2016, 08:18 PM   #1762
MVP

DavidTheGreat20's Arena

OVR: 4
JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Need a tip here... Anyone know how to get more YAC? Golden Tate can get some monster yardage IRL but when I use him he gets tackled when I try to juke out a defender. Is it the timing?

Old 02-29-2016, 08:23 PM   #1763
Pro

sms024's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
This is what I like....one whiff on a block or a good play by that Safety and that record doesn't happen....it's a game of inches....that's exactly the feel I am looking for....

Yeah I love it. There were a few times when the chance came up again and the safety made the play or the corner got there in time after getting of my WR's block. None of it felt cheesy or overpowered either. Yeldon didn't have any big runs because he's not as fast and doesn't accelerate quickly enough. His longest run was 8yds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-29-2016, 08:25 PM   #1764
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTheGreat20
Need a tip here... Anyone know how to get more YAC? Golden Tate can get some monster yardage IRL but when I use him he gets tackled when I try to juke out a defender. Is it the timing?
Yeah....when you think the timing for a juke move is just perfect (based on past Madden games), you're too late this year. I still struggle with it...
Old 02-29-2016, 10:49 PM   #1765
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Yeah....when you think the timing for a juke move is just perfect (based on past Madden games), you're too late this year. I still struggle with it...
I think this year it's much tougher to make guys miss in the open field because Madden did a better job of differentiating between who has the stop-start ability and elusiveness to really do that consistently from average Joes who can't.

I had no problem doing this left and right with Jamaal Charles, but with regular backs, it's much harder to juke multiple defenders totally out of their shoes or to undercut a pursuing defender hard enough that he totally whiffs.

I did just pull a beauty of a spin with Matt Forte recently that left two Packer defenders lunging at air that was pretty sweet, but normally it's tough to leave guys in the dust this year and I like it that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2016, 09:48 AM   #1766
MVP

tyler28's Arena

I really didnt want to ask this question but i looked through like a billion pages and couldnt find it or just missed it. Probably right infront of my face. I know the auto sub raitings on the main page are 60/80. When i go to cfm do i need to change auto subs to 60/80 for your op 50 fatigue to be set up right or do i leave it at what it is i think its 49/50 in cfm while leaving main page at 6080 . Im pretty sure both need need to be at 60/80. Just checking if im understanding it right.

Im an idiot i found it lol. Right infront of my face.

New issue. When i change the player schemes o match each player and back out it doesnt save my changes anyone else having this issue?

Last edited by tyler28; 03-01-2016 at 10:47 AM.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:55 PM   #1767
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I really didnt want to ask this question but i looked through like a billion pages and couldnt find it or just missed it. Probably right infront of my face. I know the auto sub raitings on the main page are 60/80. When i go to cfm do i need to change auto subs to 60/80 for your op 50 fatigue to be set up right or do i leave it at what it is i think its 49/50 in cfm while leaving main page at 6080 . Im pretty sure both need need to be at 60/80. Just checking if im understanding it right.

Im an idiot i found it lol. Right infront of my face.

New issue. When i change the player schemes o match each player and back out it doesnt save my changes anyone else having this issue?
I have noticed this in owner mode. If you select the real life active owner you can not change the coach's player schemes. If you create an owner you can change the coach's player schemes.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:22 PM   #1768
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Im back Colorado is awesome and beautiful. Go if you ever get a chance. Hope to get started with year 1 offseason and game 1 of year 2 tonight. Stay tuned. Will broadcast as usual. I will post here when I do.

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 03-01-2016 at 03:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »