Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2015, 02:49 PM   #225
Rookie

Deezo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Haven’t used the updated sliders but did get in a preseason game as the Raiders vs the Rams. Overall the siders are great. Had a few long runs called back and even a Gurley 45yd TD run called back for holding. The QB ACC seems pretty good as the back ups were not able to make the throws Foles/Carr were. The only thing I noticed that started to bother me was that on certain run plays the Rams RE would stand straight up and not move. The same animation that happens then running an option run play. Only problem is I was running a HB Dive out of the shotgun. And it was always the RE. Ran the same play to the left with the same group of guys and the right end would crash on the play. I did notice that the LT/LG were double teaming the DT, which would leave that RE open…but I’d assume he’d crash the play not stand up and not move.

(Note: This happened with the tuner ON. Will be running more games with it OFF to see if there’s a difference. From what I see here the tuner is still not helping after Patch2)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2015, 03:51 PM   #226
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Guys, if you are playing with the tuner ON...stop yourselves right now. Like...exit your game and just stop. Delete the tuner,and play without it.

- As for the patch problems...As someone else in this madden forum has said, in the IT and computer programming side of the house...it is a known "no-no" to download patch on top of patches. I can give you a very specific example of digital forensics evidence lost or damaged due to Encase software updates being installed over each other instead of completely DELETED...THEN reinstalled. Like it or not, you want the game the developers patched and say "is good" that's the way you have to do it.

So...to recap this irritating ordeal I keep re-reading over and over again with the same "madden is broke" comments...I say again...

1. Delete the Madden from your system. Get rid of it. If you want you roster...save it off to the cloud and reload AFTER.

2. Reinstall the game NEW
3. Install new updated patch.
4. DO NOT PLAY WITH THE TUNER.
5. Enjoy Madden as it is very well done this year sans some defensive characteristics that hamper game play which I am fixing myself. (If anyone wants the 53 man roster with JUST the characteristics in it let me know) (Its mostly the strip, big hits, swim/power moves, and aggressive ball, and penalty discipline attributes I messed with.)
Old 10-05-2015, 03:51 PM   #227
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I definitely second that the lineplay is horrid with the tuner installed over the patch. It was cleaned up a lot when I deleted the tuner.

I need some time to look at other settings, but based on lineplay alone, I am likely going to go without it. Line interactions are the lifeblood of getting sim play, if they are wrong the gameplay will suffer.

I don't know. I tried deleting and reinstalling but the gameplay still not good at all.

It feels different with the tuner installed or reinstalled or re re re installed or whatever combination you want.

Everything I play with the tuner it plays different. In a bad way. and to me the Patch does tweaked QB accuracy. Since the patch my QB are extremely accurate. only deep passes are overthrown.

Currenlty on my CFM i have 70% with a QB 80ovr.

And I deleted and reinstalled the tuner several times.

To me is not that it was installed previous or before or whatever. For me is installed or uninstalled. Period.

I will play without it and and see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by booker21; 10-05-2015 at 03:56 PM.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:02 PM   #228
Rookie

Honestly i haven touched the tuner or anything since the game has came out and the game was the same for me, could just be me though.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:11 PM   #229
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
Honestly i haven touched the tuner or anything since the game has came out and the game was the same for me, could just be me though.
you mean you don´t have it installed or you didn´t delete it after installing it?

What do you mean exactly?

I´m afraid that is just CFM that affect QB acc and other things. It seems it doesn´t play the same as Play now, even with the confidence thing tweaked.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:17 PM   #230
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
you mean you don´t have it installed or you didn´t delete it after installing it?

What do you mean exactly?

I´m afraid that is just CFM that affect QB acc and other things. It seems it doesn´t play the same as Play now, even with the confidence thing tweaked.
I mean i've never deleted it or messed with it, i just download it when asked.
Old 10-05-2015, 06:01 PM   #231
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Also, and I am going on the limb here just speculating...Madden sliders have a tendency to break themselves when messed with. Rex and Clint develop this game with all sliders at 50. Outside of the tackle slider...I leave every single thing at default. I do use the injury and fatigue adjustment as well as penalty but for passing, line play, INT, coverage...I leave completely alone. I like Josh Penalty settings. i won't litter his page with my own, but I will tell you, when in doubt...play default...adjust penalties...fatigue...injury...tackle at 40 and see what that does for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2015, 09:58 PM   #232
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Here is my thinking right now....
  • If you installed the game, tuner, patch 1, and patch 2 in that order, do not change anything. Just plug in the sliders and go. I'd do the same, but since I have the digital version, I cannot download the pre-patch version of the game to allow me to install the tuner first.
  • If you at any time installed the tuner over patch 2, you're better off deleting the tuner.
The gameplay between the two is similar - I need more time to determine if 1 is truly better than the other. I will say that the tuner-free version seems smoother in general but there were instances where I saw that rocking motion between two engaged linemen - however, it was sporadic and there was still good dynamicism in the line play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »