Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2015, 07:39 PM   #681
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

I'm getting questions about how to set things up, so I will post this once and add this to the OP:

1. Delete profile - in main menu, go to Share and Manage files. You can delete your profile there (this will not impact your franchise saves). Once the profile is deleted, turn off the game.
2. Restart your game, work through the intro sequence (or exit out after the first cut scene). The game will prompt you to select your favorite team. Select the Saints and All Pro. (seriously, just select All Pro here)
3. Go to main menu and settings. Set your autosubs. Set your settings exactly as stated.
4. Go to penalties, set the penalties as stated for MM (Main Menu).
5. Make sure both CPU and User gameplay settings are all set to default.
6. Create a new CFM (or start up old one, if it was started after the last patch was released). Steps 7-8 are done in the CFM.
7. Set autosubs manually in CFM. Make sure you hit the options button (PS4) to save them....do not exit out with circle button (PS4) or they won't save.
8. Go to slider menu and import them with triangle button (PS4). Manually change all of the penalty sliders to the settings listed as CFM.

That's it....easy peezy...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2015, 08:17 PM   #682
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by packmanuk
Really enjoying the ap sliders. Getting good stats and games but I have the following points after about 6 games.

No fumbles by rbs. Only 2 in 6 games and both by qbs.

No punt or kick returns past the 40.

No pass rush

Line play seems a bit sticky.

I'm using the penalty sliders as the first post.

Any ideas on the above and are others finding the same things ?
Find my xbox profile ninjadoc48 and look at the video captures I have up there. There are several there where I smashed the TE or WR and he fumbled it away. I also have a few RB although the ones I have played since the patch are rough. AP is quite the beast to hit.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:19 PM   #683
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Final 12-9! Bengals(me)
1st game I've played that was all fgs!
The cpu still was able to run also
This was with AP default and the new penalty updates
Both sides had 6 penalties each. 6-72 (me) and 6-40 (cpu)

T.O.P
Me: 29:35
Cpu: 30:25

Leading Tacklers
Maualuga(mlb) 12 tackles
V. Rey(Rolb) 10 tak
3 of the top 4 tacklers were LBs

Final stats
Attachment 112010
My Bengals won the turnover battle +3(forced 2 fumbles and had 2ints, Bengals muffed 1 Punt which they recovered, 0ints 0fum)
Definitely a defensive battle but everything seemed realistic.
I will keep these to finish out my week 6 games in my CFM
Good job guys!
Did you do this little setup thing Josh has posted? If your getting a great game I might try them. It sounds hocus pocus considering its Madden but man...if its legit...I will be happy. I hate how we all have to do this dang river dance with voodoo dolls to figure out how to get this game to play right. LMAO
Old 12-02-2015, 08:30 PM   #684
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Did you do this little setup thing Josh has posted? If your getting a great game I might try them. It sounds hocus pocus considering its Madden but man...if its legit...I will be happy. I hate how we all have to do this dang river dance with voodoo dolls to figure out how to get this game to play right. LMAO
That totally made me laugh out loud. But seriously, I totally agree that it is frustrating. I really had high hopes that THIS would be the year we wouldn't have to jump through hoops. While the base game is vastly improved, there is still so much legacy crap in the code, that things like this can still happen.

Is this setup the perfect end-all, be-all of sliders? Probably not, and I would never claim it to be. Is it a vast improvement over pure default All Pro? I absolutely believe it is....
Old 12-02-2015, 09:03 PM   #685
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
That totally made me laugh out loud. But seriously, I totally agree that it is frustrating. I really had high hopes that THIS would be the year we wouldn't have to jump through hoops. While the base game is vastly improved, there is still so much legacy crap in the code, that things like this can still happen.

Is this setup the perfect end-all, be-all of sliders? Probably not, and I would never claim it to be. Is it a vast improvement over pure default All Pro? I absolutely believe it is....

True true. I was thinking "There is no way this will be as complicated as Madden 15 in getting sliders"..... nope, its just as complicated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2015, 09:13 PM   #686
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Yeah I plugged in the penalty updates and this was the outcome of my 1st game with them. It was nice to see the cpu run and Mccoy actually played like himself. I know 1 game isn't the end all be all but it played good.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:37 PM   #687
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

If I haven't messed with the sliders in mm I probably don't have to delete anything. I will give it a go and report after three games
Old 12-02-2015, 11:40 PM   #688
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Question, I deleted everything and started over. Is there a tuning update I need to install? I think I deleted one, but wasn't prompted to download one again.

Is the tuning update included in the patch or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »