Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2015, 11:11 PM   #233
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiitsweak87
Love these sliders A+!! Only thing is over thrown passes from both myself and the cpu. CPMPLETE over throws. Quite a few during a game.

Played about 8 games with these and the cpu has not ran for 100 yards yet.

For instance. I'm on the 15 yard line and have Gronk running a post route to the end zone & Brady will pretty much throw it to the 1st row of fans.

One last thing. Fatigue. My guys tired out REALLY fast. After a coin toss & kick return by Amendola. The very 1st play on offense his fatigue color is already yellow?

Anyone experience this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Regarding Fatigue, I dont understand why my defense is still so fatigued coning out of halftime?!? This happens in all modes i think and is independant of these sliders. Be nice if they adressed it. Not saying everyone should be 100%, but definitely a little more rejuvenated...Gatorade eletrolytes gotta be good for something?!?
Old 09-24-2015, 12:13 AM   #234
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasco11
Regarding Fatigue, I dont understand why my defense is still so fatigued coning out of halftime?!? This happens in all modes i think and is independant of these sliders. Be nice if they adressed it. Not saying everyone should be 100%, but definitely a little more rejuvenated...Gatorade eletrolytes gotta be good for something?!?
Solution for that is putting fatigue at 58 in cfm, 57 in play now.
Old 09-24-2015, 12:14 AM   #235
All Star

Flazko's Arena

But personally I love that they get tired during a long game. In the 4th qtr they should be fatigued
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 12:15 AM   #236
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Flazko,

sorry to keep asking, but was reading about the drive goals and how they wreck the game unless you do their "work around"

are you seeing anything that is alarming and making confidence levels to high? I guess i am confused on this progression thing and wondering if it will effect the sliders down the road?
I haven't seen anything out the ordinary. I do put play progress for every four weeks and I turn off the xp ticker
Old 09-24-2015, 08:00 AM   #237
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

I've been using other sliders and I'm just not getting the results I'm looking for. I am going to give these a shot tonight. I have a question regarding the drive goals though. If I am playing a 32 team controlled CFM do I need to worry about the work around? I was under the impression that if all teams were selected that it wasn't an issue.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:47 AM   #238
Rookie

What was the reasoning behind moving to the Slow game speed and what, if any, are the differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2015, 09:25 AM   #239
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I've been using other sliders and I'm just not getting the results I'm looking for. I am going to give these a shot tonight. I have a question regarding the drive goals though. If I am playing a 32 team controlled CFM do I need to worry about the work around? I was under the impression that if all teams were selected that it wasn't an issue.
I only select one team and haven't seen any problems
Old 09-24-2015, 09:30 AM   #240
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides421
What was the reasoning behind moving to the Slow game speed and what, if any, are the differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personally I've always used slow, I admit I do like Fast a lot in this game cuz players to me move down the field properly, u don't focus too much on animations, but I went back to what I was comfortable with and I didn't like some animations on fast. It looked fake at times. Like sometimes the qb would be faced one direction and the throw would be made to an other direction. It looked kinda bad at times. And sometimes if my corner would get beat he would back pedal or run sideways instead of turning around to run. These happened on occasion but it kinda bugged me. I do like how fast the players look and feel. But I also love the way it feels on slow. It's tough they both have pros and cons. If you're enjoying fast and haven't seen problems, stick to it. If u see what I see then give slow a try. I don't like normal speed cuz it feels weird at timestimes. On normal the ball velocity is off a bit

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »