Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2016, 11:01 AM   #513
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeshowNation
Also, quick question, when I was using the Jets, AJ Green would burn me on critical 3rd down plays. I had Revis at my disposal but he was barely on Green. Is there a way you can get an elite corner to match up on an elite receiver all game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jus put your #1 CB at #2

Old 09-07-2016, 12:37 PM   #514
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

This one of my favorite games in a long time. Obviously getting a dominating win against a weak opponent, even on all madden was huge. It wasn't even as close as the score indicated. Plus, showing how much ratings matter, my only 2 ints, on AM, have been with Orlando Scandrick. 1 in play now, and then last night in CFM. The only thing.... while it was a blast, sacking Cutler 5 times and tons of pressure, I think my User Tak -55, might be giving me a little to much push.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2016, 12:39 PM   #515
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Really my question in all that is, how is your fellow teammates tackle ability at 52? If you do not make the tackle on your own?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 12:50 PM   #516
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
This one of my favorite games in a long time. Obviously getting a dominating win against a weak opponent, even on all madden was huge. It wasn't even as close as the score indicated. Plus, showing how much ratings matter, my only 2 ints, on AM, have been with Orlando Scandrick. 1 in play now, and then last night in CFM. The only thing.... while it was a blast, sacking Cutler 5 times and tons of pressure, I think my User Tak -55, might be giving me a little to much push.

Tackling won't affect pass rush. Just the pass block slider.

Old 09-07-2016, 12:51 PM   #517
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Really my question in all that is, how is your fellow teammates tackle ability at 52? If you do not make the tackle on your own?

Because the user side on sliders affects every player on the user side. The CPU only affects the CPU team side

Old 09-07-2016, 01:10 PM   #518
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

I went back and forth between your set charter and what mr. Hurricane is working on and here are the only tweeks i am making off your set.

Cpu int down to 40...at 50 they catch everything that hits their hands. While hurricane has it at 35. I wanted to keep myself honest and i went w 40. Even at 45 the cpu was at 100 % on int catching.

I raised hum coverage to 60. I dont see much off a different with this raised but i feel comfortable with it there because im seeing realistic qb yards and not wide open recievers for the cpu. Coverage is tighter but you will still get beat if u have lower rated dbs. No op on hum side just feels better. I kept int at 50.

Special teams i lowered fg % to 40 i felt the difference in kicker ratings. Kicking is pretty good this yr but it showed better results lowered. I raised punt acc. To 75 for both. I was having that high kick glitch on regular punts this seemed to stop that.

I raise fatigue to 55. A couple more subs are seen.

This should be my final set. Im having great games w great stats. Everything else is the same as op.

Thanks for your work !!

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2016, 01:21 PM   #519
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I went back and forth between your set charter and what mr. Hurricane is working on and here are the only tweeks i am making off your set.

Cpu int down to 40...at 50 they catch everything that hits their hands. While hurricane has it at 35. I wanted to keep myself honest and i went w 40. Even at 45 the cpu was at 100 % on int catching.

I raised hum coverage to 60. I dont see much off a different with this raised but i feel comfortable with it there because im seeing realistic qb yards and not wide open recievers for the cpu. Coverage is tighter but you will still get beat if u have lower rated dbs. No op on hum side just feels better. I kept int at 50.

Special teams i lowered fg % to 40 i felt the difference in kicker ratings. Kicking is pretty good this yr but it showed better results lowered. I raised punt acc. To 75 for both. I was having that high kick glitch on regular punts this seemed to stop that.

I raise fatigue to 55. A couple more subs are seen.

This should be my final set. Im having great games w great stats. Everything else is the same as op.

Thanks for your work !!

I also have CPU int at 40. Glad you got everything else to your liking.

Old 09-07-2016, 01:24 PM   #520
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Couple quick notes...

I used flazkos auto subs and im using simulationfootballos roster by rovert22044 on ps4.

Its the best one to start a cfm on right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »