Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2016, 08:39 PM   #1465
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Bumped Fatigue to 60 in Franchise, still 50 in Main Menu.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 09:33 PM   #1466
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2006
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
D Backs swat more because of the interception slider being lower than default. I'm pretty sure.
OK thank you very much For the great work I am loving the sliders
debella is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 09:33 PM   #1467
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by debella
OK thank you very much For the great work I am loving the sliders
Blue set? Or which
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 11:52 PM   #1468
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Hey man I am using your blue set and I am loving it but I am seeing so many sacks... like I just got done plays bears vs colts and luck refuse to throw the ball away and just kept taking sack after sack... like I racked up 6 sacks with the bears... the bears weren't even that good to begin with


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 12:12 AM   #1469
Pro
 
sportomatic75's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko I know this has nothing to do with your slider sets but do you know how to fix the long snapper problem where it cuts your long snapper from the 53 man roster and makes a guard or center the starter automatically? I have Zack DeOssie on the Giants who is the normal long snapper who keeps getting cut. I already tried editing his position to guard or center but he won't show up as an available long snapper still.
sportomatic75 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:05 AM   #1470
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Hey man I am using your blue set and I am loving it but I am seeing so many sacks... like I just got done plays bears vs colts and luck refuse to throw the ball away and just kept taking sack after sack... like I racked up 6 sacks with the bears... the bears weren't even that good to begin with


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm wierd. The sacks happen here and there but luck should be getting rid of the ball. They usually throw it out of bounds when pressured and no one open.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:05 AM   #1471
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Flazko I know this has nothing to do with your slider sets but do you know how to fix the long snapper problem where it cuts your long snapper from the 53 man roster and makes a guard or center the starter automatically? I have Zack DeOssie on the Giants who is the normal long snapper who keeps getting cut. I already tried editing his position to guard or center but he won't show up as an available long snapper still.
Put your long snapper as a Tight End and then after the preseason cuts are done move him to a center.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 01:13 AM   #1472
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Hmm wierd. The sacks happen here and there but luck should be getting rid of the ball. They usually throw it out of bounds when pressured and no one open.


Yeah luck wasn't doing that at all. He was like dancing around in the pocket like a mad man and taking sacks or running sides ways trying get someone open but ended up being sacked. Was quite annoying haha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 AM.

Top -