Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2016, 10:45 PM   #5841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The set is designed for Fast Speed but use whatever you like. Results will vary. I would suggest getting used to fast if you wanna use the set and get the results intended .. I like slow and fast but if I wanna use this set I'm gonna use Fast, also I made a typo on the front page but just corrected it for interceptions, I mean you can match interceptions to catching and put it at 80 if you want more difficulty but interceptions is supposed to be at 40.
Haha okay I'll leave game and put that in cuz 2nd play of game they just hit a 74 yard touchdown to the right end haha, Rodgers to cook. And I'll play with fast. Is it hard to get used to ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2016, 10:54 PM   #5842
Rookie

This is funny. I haven't used the lions in awhile. And I'm using them for my tester games and Stafford has a glove on his hand that he hurt lmao. Madden is funny sometimes updates them quick with their apparel
Old 12-16-2016, 11:06 PM   #5843
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
This is funny. I haven't used the lions in awhile. And I'm using them for my tester games and Stafford has a glove on his hand that he hurt lmao. Madden is funny sometimes updates them quick with their apparel
Yeah they've done much better with it this year, it was a pet peeve for me. BTW, everything posted on the first page is up to date. I fixed typos.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:23 PM   #5844
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah they've done much better with it this year, it was a pet peeve for me. BTW, everything posted on the first page is up to date. I fixed typos.
At half I'm winning 24-14 with 15 min and 15 run off Stafford is 15/26 291 yards and 3 tds, Bradford is 10/11 for 170 yards and 2 tds. McKinnon is 13 carries for 76 yards and with riddick I am a poor 7 carries for 18 yards. I'm just able to tear it up passing with the deep throws. I play normally with a lot of running and short passes like west coast but the opportunities are there to hit the deep throws so I do. I'm not sure if it's sliders or fast games speed, thoughts Flazko
Old 12-16-2016, 11:36 PM   #5845
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
At half I'm winning 24-14 with 15 min and 15 run off Stafford is 15/26 291 yards and 3 tds, Bradford is 10/11 for 170 yards and 2 tds. McKinnon is 13 carries for 76 yards and with riddick I am a poor 7 carries for 18 yards. I'm just able to tear it up passing with the deep throws. I play normally with a lot of running and short passes like west coast but the opportunities are there to hit the deep throws so I do. I'm not sure if it's sliders or fast games speed, thoughts Flazko
Play All Madden or higher interceptions to 80 so it makes you think twice before throwing it wherever u want or you can try Slow game speed cuz that's as good as its gonna get. I'm not going to cater to picky people anymore (not saying you are).

Last edited by Flazko; 12-16-2016 at 11:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2016, 11:46 PM   #5846
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If you want to even try it on Normal go head but I tested it on Fast and Slow.

Last edited by Flazko; 12-16-2016 at 11:56 PM.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:56 PM   #5847
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If u want me to post my personal set. Let me know
Old 12-16-2016, 11:58 PM   #5848
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'd like yoru personal set. I'm still using your older play like Flazko's all pro set. I cannot step up to all madden with out getting infuriatingly angry. There are many plays that anger me on all pro (like robo qb throwing into triple coverage and ALWAYS coming down with the ball).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »