Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2016, 03:16 AM   #6001
Rookie

bradypunch's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

do u play on Xbox one? wat custom roster if so? or should i use ea roster? ur personal set is really hard btw sumthing about all madden. i am using wentz tho...and 15 min sucks one game i had 579 yards
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2016, 09:50 AM   #6002
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

So Ive finally come to the conclusion that EA is done developing this title. Thats perfectly fine with me, its whatever really.

Im using your red all madden set, 15 min qtrs, 12 sec runoff, 90 threshold, 45 injury and 60 fatigue.

So this is it, I have drafted my team for the season and will post that now.

QB D. Prescott
HB T. Gurley II
FB A. Janovich
WR1 Sammy Watkins
WR2 Amari Cooper
WR3 Tyreek Hill
TE1 Hunter Henry
TE2 D. Green-Beckham (Converted from WR)
LT Taylor Decker
LG Ali Marpet
C Ryan Kelly
RG Shaq Mason
RT Jack Conklin

LE E. Ogbah
DT Leonard Williams
DT Sheldon Rankins
RE J. Clowney
LOLB D. Lee
MLB B. McKinney
ROLB J. Smith
CB1 Jalen Ramsey
CB2 James Bradberry
CB3 Eli Applie
CB4 Eric Rowe
FS Byron Jones
SS Landon Collins

As you can see I kept everyone under 23 years old, and of course tried my best to get a good balanced defense.

Interestingly enough I thought Ogbah would be a weak link, and maybe he was in week 2 in my loss to the bengals which Ill get to. But in 3 games he has 5 sacks to Clowney's 3. He also has forced 3 fumbles and has been a dominant force for me.

I converted D. Green-Beckham to TE in hopes of using his size and speed as a good receiver off the line. He has caught one TD pass, in game 2, but otherwise has been kind of a now show. Thats fine with me as I rely alot on Hunter Henry to get me short yardage, or go to him when my WR's are blanketed.

Game 1 against the Redskins had me going up against Kirk Cousins, who they drafted in the fantasy draft it seemed. There running game was close to non existent through 3 qtrs, came alive a LITTLE in the 4th but was overall shut down.

I held Cousins to almost under 50%, until in the 4th he started lighting me up a little and I believe ended the game at around 52 to 54%. Although he threw three hail marys in the 4th none of those were miracously picked off.

Was a good solid win for my team. I sacked him 4 times that game.

Game 2 was a whole and absolute different story. Tony Romo of the bengals went three quarters before an incompletion. Literally 19 of 19 before I finally made him throw a ball away at the end of the 3rd qtr. Other then the 4 sacks I got on him, the two forced fumbles and one recovery he was absolutely perfect in dicing up my defense.

I dont think it was completely legit, but at the same time both of my corners have lower agility, 89 for Ramsey and 86 for Bradberry. But it Ladarius Green who killed me for over 170 yards and 2 TDs. On a funny note I had traded for Michael Thomas thinking I needed some WRs, I didnt have Cooper or Watkins yet. Once I got those two I traded Thomas to the Bengals for a few defensive players. My bad, he scored the last TD of the game on a slant late in the 4th.

I had opportunities to win this game. I strip sacked Romo, I caused another fumble later and generally held there offense in check the last 10 minutes of the game. But 3 drives in a row I couldnt muster up any offense. I chock that up to my very young offensive line and my anger at Romo dicing up my defense.

Going to week 3 I was pissed. I mean royally pissed that not only did I lose my home opener, but I lost it to the freaking BENGALS. Who loses to the dang bengals?!? Well I do.

Bradford was the Eagles starting QB and from Qtr 1 to 3 I smacked him around and kept him well under 50% completion. I had a special teams score, a defensive forced fumble/recovery/TD and my offense was clicking well through all three quarters.

When it came to the 4th qtr I was up I believe 37 to 7. I could have, should have just ran the clock down. But I wanted yards, I wanted points and I wanted to show the fans that our offense was for real. So I told my O Coordinator to keep scoring.

That was fine and dandy, but we scored quick which gave Bradford a chance to try to get back in the game. He was brilliant in the 4th qtr upping his completion rate to over 50% and throwing 3 TD's on my defense.

Maybe it was because we were tired, or I was calling soft zones but he seemed almost unstoppable. To bad my team was as well.

That game ended 51 to 28, but only because I forced it in the 4th to try to drive up the score.

Several things Ive seen maybe you can help me with flazko. I cant seem to get a rotation. My RB Gurley was exhausted in all three games but I had to pull him on several occassions to get Jordan Howard my 2nd RB some carries.

Is there an update to your autosubs? Should I up fatigue?

Actually thats it, I just need better rotation in the running game and defense.

Thanks alot for the great sliders, and any help is appreciated.

Oh yeah, would I have better games taking over the next head coach and adjusting to the basic playbooks and adjusting there autosubs?
Old 12-21-2016, 10:40 AM   #6003
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Nice. You can always lower quarter length to help with constant high scores, if it bothers u.
I might, it doesn't bother me that much. Currently I'm rolling with 15 min 14 sec run off, I was thinking of going down to 13 or 12 seconds. Not sure that will help much, but I won't go any lower than that. It might remedy itself once I get more talent on defense.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Old 12-21-2016, 11:02 AM   #6004
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeahawks
I might, it doesn't bother me that much. Currently I'm rolling with 15 min 14 sec run off, I was thinking of going down to 13 or 12 seconds. Not sure that will help much, but I won't go any lower than that. It might remedy itself once I get more talent on defense.
12 second runoff is about perfect for me, and it doesnt give the CPU enough time to really do stupid things. Like you know triple hike the ball to get a ton of false starts. It gives me average of 120 to 130 plays per game depending really on my playcalling.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 12-21-2016 at 11:08 AM.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:18 AM   #6005
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
So Ive finally come to the conclusion that EA is done developing this title. Thats perfectly fine with me, its whatever really.

Im using your red all madden set, 15 min qtrs, 12 sec runoff, 90 threshold, 45 injury and 60 fatigue.

So this is it, I have drafted my team for the season and will post that now.

QB D. Prescott
HB T. Gurley II
FB A. Janovich
WR1 Sammy Watkins
WR2 Amari Cooper
WR3 Tyreek Hill
TE1 Hunter Henry
TE2 D. Green-Beckham (Converted from WR)
LT Taylor Decker
LG Ali Marpet
C Ryan Kelly
RG Shaq Mason
RT Jack Conklin

LE E. Ogbah
DT Leonard Williams
DT Sheldon Rankins
RE J. Clowney
LOLB D. Lee
MLB B. McKinney
ROLB J. Smith
CB1 Jalen Ramsey
CB2 James Bradberry
CB3 Eli Applie
CB4 Eric Rowe
FS Byron Jones
SS Landon Collins

As you can see I kept everyone under 23 years old, and of course tried my best to get a good balanced defense.

Interestingly enough I thought Ogbah would be a weak link, and maybe he was in week 2 in my loss to the bengals which Ill get to. But in 3 games he has 5 sacks to Clowney's 3. He also has forced 3 fumbles and has been a dominant force for me.

I converted D. Green-Beckham to TE in hopes of using his size and speed as a good receiver off the line. He has caught one TD pass, in game 2, but otherwise has been kind of a now show. Thats fine with me as I rely alot on Hunter Henry to get me short yardage, or go to him when my WR's are blanketed.

Game 1 against the Redskins had me going up against Kirk Cousins, who they drafted in the fantasy draft it seemed. There running game was close to non existent through 3 qtrs, came alive a LITTLE in the 4th but was overall shut down.

I held Cousins to almost under 50%, until in the 4th he started lighting me up a little and I believe ended the game at around 52 to 54%. Although he threw three hail marys in the 4th none of those were miracously picked off.

Was a good solid win for my team. I sacked him 4 times that game.

Game 2 was a whole and absolute different story. Tony Romo of the bengals went three quarters before an incompletion. Literally 19 of 19 before I finally made him throw a ball away at the end of the 3rd qtr. Other then the 4 sacks I got on him, the two forced fumbles and one recovery he was absolutely perfect in dicing up my defense.

I dont think it was completely legit, but at the same time both of my corners have lower agility, 89 for Ramsey and 86 for Bradberry. But it Ladarius Green who killed me for over 170 yards and 2 TDs. On a funny note I had traded for Michael Thomas thinking I needed some WRs, I didnt have Cooper or Watkins yet. Once I got those two I traded Thomas to the Bengals for a few defensive players. My bad, he scored the last TD of the game on a slant late in the 4th.

I had opportunities to win this game. I strip sacked Romo, I caused another fumble later and generally held there offense in check the last 10 minutes of the game. But 3 drives in a row I couldnt muster up any offense. I chock that up to my very young offensive line and my anger at Romo dicing up my defense.

Going to week 3 I was pissed. I mean royally pissed that not only did I lose my home opener, but I lost it to the freaking BENGALS. Who loses to the dang bengals?!? Well I do.

Bradford was the Eagles starting QB and from Qtr 1 to 3 I smacked him around and kept him well under 50% completion. I had a special teams score, a defensive forced fumble/recovery/TD and my offense was clicking well through all three quarters.

When it came to the 4th qtr I was up I believe 37 to 7. I could have, should have just ran the clock down. But I wanted yards, I wanted points and I wanted to show the fans that our offense was for real. So I told my O Coordinator to keep scoring.

That was fine and dandy, but we scored quick which gave Bradford a chance to try to get back in the game. He was brilliant in the 4th qtr upping his completion rate to over 50% and throwing 3 TD's on my defense.

Maybe it was because we were tired, or I was calling soft zones but he seemed almost unstoppable. To bad my team was as well.

That game ended 51 to 28, but only because I forced it in the 4th to try to drive up the score.

Several things Ive seen maybe you can help me with flazko. I cant seem to get a rotation. My RB Gurley was exhausted in all three games but I had to pull him on several occassions to get Jordan Howard my 2nd RB some carries.

Is there an update to your autosubs? Should I up fatigue?

Actually thats it, I just need better rotation in the running game and defense.

Thanks alot for the great sliders, and any help is appreciated.

Oh yeah, would I have better games taking over the next head coach and adjusting to the basic playbooks and adjusting there autosubs?
Ummm... Wow. That was a lot to take in. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2016, 11:19 AM   #6006
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray004
Ummm... Wow. That was a lot to take in. Lol
Sorry, got 3 games in last night one after the other. I just wanted to show what my results were. It was long winded :\
Old 12-21-2016, 11:21 AM   #6007
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Sorry, got 3 games in last night one after the other. I just wanted to show what my results were. It was long winded :\
Lol... It's all good man. Sounds like your enjoying the game despite the frustrations.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:25 AM   #6008
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray004
Lol... It's all good man. Sounds like your enjoying the game despite the frustrations.
I liked the fact that in game one I dominated there QB, then game two Tony Romo a higher rated QB dominated my defense. Then week 3 I went back to dominating there QB until the 4th when I kept handing them the ball back after quick scores.

The running games were good, I got some great stops, but also was killed by Zeke in game 2 for over 130 yards and 2 TDs.

Though I passed for 90% in the first game, the 2nd and third game I went for about 55 to 65%. So basically the sliders are on point, and over time stats will come out really well I think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »