Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2016, 05:45 PM   #5969
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Thanks for the sliders Flazko. Finally got my hands on the game this week and have just started an offline CFM with the Cowboys. Been using the realism all-pro slider set.

Won the opening game against the Giants 22-17. Shane Vereen tore me apart with over 220 yards but kept Manning quiet. Blocked two field goals that made the difference and Zeke ran the clock down well.

Only major issue I found was that the Giants had 7 straight false starts on third down in the final quarter. Do you have any suggestions what to do about that? They ended up on 3rd & 45!!
Old 12-20-2016, 05:46 PM   #5970
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by treva
Thanks for the sliders Flazko. Finally got my hands on the game this week and have just started an offline CFM with the Cowboys. Been using the realism all-pro slider set.

Won the opening game against the Giants 22-17. Shane Vereen tore me apart with over 220 yards but kept Manning quiet. Blocked two field goals that made the difference and Zeke ran the clock down well.

Only major issue I found was that the Giants had 7 straight false starts on third down in the final quarter. Do you have any suggestions what to do about that? They ended up on 3rd & 45!!
You're welcome. And run into the lineman to avoid the glitch. Only solution.

Only do this if it happens more than once back to back, just take a linebacker and run into the lineman.

Last edited by Flazko; 12-20-2016 at 05:49 PM.
Old 12-20-2016, 06:26 PM   #5971
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Lol check out this play I just had on 4th down. My coach suggestion told me to go for it, so I did, I was supposed to hit beasly but I pressed the wrong button and Dez didn't disappoint. Throw Up that ❌!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 06:28 PM   #5972
All Star

Flazko's Arena

And yes it counted... It was a catch lol
Old 12-20-2016, 06:41 PM   #5973
Pro

OVR: 1

hey flazko did u try your all pro simulation set at all, on the one your using with all the 100s i just throw too many picks which some are my fault some not so much, but i still can usually pull out a win but it just seems like nobody ever drops any passes but just wondering if the all pro sim set is a challenge, and one last ? when i do quick calls i hardly get any running plays, i saw the steelers was set to west coast offense under tomlin which i don't think is right for us so just curious if something else i could change it to like balanced or something
Old 12-20-2016, 06:51 PM   #5974
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Just an update, I had to move back to Normal Speed and 10 mins quarters because cpu wasn't reaction well, and I scored 49 points in the first half lol. Like I said I was going to test 15 mins because it feels more realistic but the score bothered me way too much. At 10 mins I haven't scored over 35 points total.
Old 12-20-2016, 06:53 PM   #5975
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
hey flazko did u try your all pro simulation set at all, on the one your using with all the 100s i just throw too many picks which some are my fault some not so much, but i still can usually pull out a win but it just seems like nobody ever drops any passes but just wondering if the all pro sim set is a challenge, and one last ? when i do quick calls i hardly get any running plays, i saw the steelers was set to west coast offense under tomlin which i don't think is right for us so just curious if something else i could change it to like balanced or something
No way I can tell u what set is going to be challenging for u, I don't know your skill level and I thought Steelers were a West Coast offense, go to playbooks in main menu and edit the game plan for each down, the stars represent how likely that play will be suggested for that down or scenario.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 07:00 PM   #5976
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I get a good mix of plays suggested depending on my game plan, the plays are suggested based off your success and your opponents weakness. if they suggest a play i don't like or a play that is called over and over again I just select it then audible to something else. If you wanna customize the playbook then go to main menu and it's under settings, click the playbook and edit the scheme and gameplan. That's all I can suggest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »