Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2016, 02:20 PM   #6049
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Idk how you could use any other team but your team, it's hard for me, I'm too dedicated to Dallas lol I wanna do a rebuild cfm but I don't have the heart to.
I'm struggling man. It's a double-edge sword. I have absolutely no ties to the Rams. In fact, I strongly dislike their owner. So it's a nice relief when it comes to signing and cutting players - no attachment = no heartache. I also don't feel like I need to force feed certain players unnecessarily bc of how they are utilized in real life or by coaching philosophy. When I play with the Raiders, I try to emulate their schemes and play calling, and I have a hard time letting go of certain players. It's kinda goofy bc I'm essentially playing what I'm watching on Sundays - and that, what's the point? Lol

On the other hand, every time I see the Raider score flash on the bottom of my screen... well let's just say I'm not sure if it would bother me more than walking in on my wife with another dude!

Ultimately, I see myself abandoning my Rams CFM and solely focusing on my Raiders CFM. I haven't used any other team in Madden, in years. My idea is to play the 2016 season with their roster as is, with a minor exception here or there. If a young player is available on a practice squad I'll snag him, and I'll start to subtlety put my own touches on the roster, before taking total control for the 2017 season, when I get to it. I'll need to separate the fanboy from the madden GM in me in order to sustain a long haul with the Raiders in madden.
Old 12-21-2016, 02:40 PM   #6050
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Now that I think it about it, I don稚 really see any subs at RB and see very little subbing for the other positions with exception to any changes I make using formation subs. I知 using 55 fatigue (I forget why I have it at that, but I guess I値l change it to 60-65). I知 using some version of your auto subs as well Flazko. I値l check later to see if they mine need to be updated.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Old 12-21-2016, 02:45 PM   #6051
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
The biggest problem I see with our team now is that Cameron Hayward is gone and we have a couple other bad injuries that make us weaker against the run. These happen of course as our two rookies Artie Burns and Sean Davis really come into there own. They have become much better over the last 6 games or so, while we lost some outstanding players to injury.

The Cowboys defense on the other hand is healthy and really coming on strong. Its a worrisome matchup for sure.
Every team has injuries that can't always be an excuse and we haven't even been playing with our best corner Claiborne. Randy Gregory is finally come back this week off suspension so let's see. Rolando McLain our starting MLB has been suspended for the year, and did u forget we used a draft pick on Jaylon Smith who hasn't played all year and what about our starting Left Guard? Every team has injuries. I'm not even gonna mention we're Whipping a** with a rookie qb, rookie rb, rookie defensive tackle and rookie slot corner. We've had three great years of drafting. Every team needs to draft to get depth so when your starters go out you can replace them..

Last edited by Flazko; 12-21-2016 at 02:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2016, 02:46 PM   #6052
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If I wanted to use injuries as an excuse I could have did it last year when everyone was hurt that's why they went 4-12. It's part of the game. Every team goes through it.
Old 12-21-2016, 02:53 PM   #6053
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm struggling man. It's a double-edge sword. I have absolutely no ties to the Rams. In fact, I strongly dislike their owner. So it's a nice relief when it comes to signing and cutting players - no attachment = no heartache. I also don't feel like I need to force feed certain players unnecessarily bc of how they are utilized in real life or by coaching philosophy. When I play with the Raiders, I try to emulate their schemes and play calling, and I have a hard time letting go of certain players. It's kinda goofy bc I'm essentially playing what I'm watching on Sundays - and that, what's the point? Lol

On the other hand, every time I see the Raider score flash on the bottom of my screen... well let's just say I'm not sure if it would bother me more than walking in on my wife with another dude!

Ultimately, I see myself abandoning my Rams CFM and solely focusing on my Raiders CFM. I haven't used any other team in Madden, in years. My idea is to play the 2016 season with their roster as is, with a minor exception here or there. If a young player is available on a practice squad I'll snag him, and I'll start to subtlety put my own touches on the roster, before taking total control for the 2017 season, when I get to it. I'll need to separate the fanboy from the madden GM in me in order to sustain a long haul with the Raiders in madden.
So what are u going do?
Old 12-21-2016, 02:53 PM   #6054
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeahawks
Now that I think it about it, I don稚 really see any subs at RB and see very little subbing for the other positions with exception to any changes I make using formation subs. I知 using 55 fatigue (I forget why I have it at that, but I guess I値l change it to 60-65). I知 using some version of your auto subs as well Flazko. I値l check later to see if they mine need to be updated.
What clock settings are u using?
Old 12-21-2016, 03:05 PM   #6055
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So what are u going do?
How can I not play with my own team, especially with the current roster as is??? I'm 99.9% likely to be playing my Raider CFM by end of the week. Or tonight...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2016, 03:06 PM   #6056
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
How can I not play with my own team, especially with the current roster as is??? I'm 99.9% likely to be playing my Raider CFM by end of the week. Or tonight...
What set, your personal set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »