Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 807 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2016, 10:59 AM   #6449
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Oh that's the excuse, he don't have "good WRs" he don't have a "good line" so that's why he throws interceptions. Makes logical sense, since his guys can't catch it, he throws it to the other team cuz they can catch it. I've seen his throws and decision making. I beg to differ. Before you or anyone bring up "Dallas has the best o line" excuse. I remember last season we had the same WR core and same O line and we played 3 other qbs and still went 1-11 without romo, we were the worst offense, last in scoring and yards , so that must mean since we have the same exact o line and WRs this year that Dak is the real deal since he's 13-2 with 23 tds and 4 ints.
As I said, I dont really care, its the eagles, there fans and there team are trash to be honest.

But Wentz DID look pretty good the first 5 or 6 games. Then people gameplanned for him and he kinda broke up like most rookies do.

Dak is the real deal, a beast.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:02 AM   #6450
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
As I said, I dont really care, its the eagles, there fans and there team are trash to be honest.

But Wentz DID look pretty good the first 5 or 6 games. Then people gameplanned for him and he kinda broke up like most rookies do.

Dak is the real deal, a beast.
Lol Damn, you're a straight Savage!! And I was going to say you're full of s*** if you argue for Wentz over Dak cuz Dak is your qb for a reason in your fantasy draft lol.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:05 AM   #6451
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Lol Damn, you're a straight Savage!! And I was going to say you're full of s*** if you argue for Wentz over Dak cuz Dak is your qb for a reason in your fantasy draft lol.
Well I remember several videos just the last few years of Eagles fans throwing trash, insulting people, booing injured players on the other team etc etc.

I like the beard Wentz has, its awesome. But Dak with those tats and that smile. Yeah its Dak. I need to run with him more, hes very mobile. I just keep forgetting the button combination.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:07 AM   #6452
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Well I remember several videos just the last few years of Eagles fans throwing trash, insulting people, booing injured players on the other team etc etc.

I like the beard Wentz has, its awesome. But Dak with those tats and that smile. Yeah its Dak. I need to run with him more, hes very mobile. I just keep forgetting the button combination.
I remember they hit santa!! I remember they were putting batteries in snowballs and decking people. And personally I think Dak is really mature for being a rookie, he never gets nervous, can read defenses pretty well.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:09 AM   #6453
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Man its just like real life and Sacks and Picks and Deflections. Maybe my best guy wont have 20 to 25 deflections for the season, but he is only 83 overall. And yeah there are a few times recievers are wide open, with huge seperation.



But in real life its feast or famine when it comes to those stats. One game Mack will sack a guy 5 times, the next 3 games he got nothing. Then gets 2 sacks.



One game I get 1 deflection for the whole team, the next I have 3 or 4 per CB.



The last few games my team has become interception kings, picking off the QB 3 times in one game, and 2 in the next.



So yeah, just gotta keep playing. Im 11 games in now, and am 11 and 0. But as Ive said a few times the CPU has really tried hard to beat me.



Ive had to pull some things straight out of the darker places on my body to get wins.


Yeah, I also have low rated DBs highest one is rated 79. I feel tough that CPU is only passing as a last moment effort, I played against the Cards and the running back had already by end of half 20 rushing attempts.

Would be too different to change speed slow and parity 0 or this combination is basically the same as 50 parity speed normal?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
caja 117 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:09 AM   #6454
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I remember they hit santa!! I remember they were putting batteries in snowballs and decking people. And personally I think Dak is really mature for being a rookie, he never gets nervous, can read defenses pretty well.
Yeah there fans are straight trash, the city of brotherly beat downs more like it.

So far what Ive seen from Dak is maturity, smarts, cunning and mobility. He doesnt seem to get rattled, and never gets nervous being on such a big stage...under such a big screen. Man Id love to play madden on that screen!!
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:10 AM   #6455
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

All I know is to be fair, I'll give Wentz an other season before making any broad assumptions. I don't think his line is terrible, I don't think his RBs are terrible, and I personally think Mathews and Green-Beckham aren't bad WRs, Agolor needs to go though, I also don't think Ertz or Celek are bad. That's my honest opinion.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:11 AM   #6456
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah there fans are straight trash, the city of brotherly beat downs more like it.

So far what Ive seen from Dak is maturity, smarts, cunning and mobility. He doesnt seem to get rattled, and never gets nervous being on such a big stage...under such a big screen. Man Id love to play madden on that screen!!
The madden championship in Dallas is at at & t stadium. They get to play on that screen but nothing beats playing the world championship in times square on that big screen lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 AM.

Top -