Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2016, 10:59 AM   #6449
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Oh that's the excuse, he don't have "good WRs" he don't have a "good line" so that's why he throws interceptions. Makes logical sense, since his guys can't catch it, he throws it to the other team cuz they can catch it. I've seen his throws and decision making. I beg to differ. Before you or anyone bring up "Dallas has the best o line" excuse. I remember last season we had the same WR core and same O line and we played 3 other qbs and still went 1-11 without romo, we were the worst offense, last in scoring and yards , so that must mean since we have the same exact o line and WRs this year that Dak is the real deal since he's 13-2 with 23 tds and 4 ints.
As I said, I dont really care, its the eagles, there fans and there team are trash to be honest.

But Wentz DID look pretty good the first 5 or 6 games. Then people gameplanned for him and he kinda broke up like most rookies do.

Dak is the real deal, a beast.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:02 AM   #6450
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
As I said, I dont really care, its the eagles, there fans and there team are trash to be honest.

But Wentz DID look pretty good the first 5 or 6 games. Then people gameplanned for him and he kinda broke up like most rookies do.

Dak is the real deal, a beast.
Lol Damn, you're a straight Savage!! And I was going to say you're full of s*** if you argue for Wentz over Dak cuz Dak is your qb for a reason in your fantasy draft lol.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:05 AM   #6451
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Lol Damn, you're a straight Savage!! And I was going to say you're full of s*** if you argue for Wentz over Dak cuz Dak is your qb for a reason in your fantasy draft lol.
Well I remember several videos just the last few years of Eagles fans throwing trash, insulting people, booing injured players on the other team etc etc.

I like the beard Wentz has, its awesome. But Dak with those tats and that smile. Yeah its Dak. I need to run with him more, hes very mobile. I just keep forgetting the button combination.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2016, 11:07 AM   #6452
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Well I remember several videos just the last few years of Eagles fans throwing trash, insulting people, booing injured players on the other team etc etc.

I like the beard Wentz has, its awesome. But Dak with those tats and that smile. Yeah its Dak. I need to run with him more, hes very mobile. I just keep forgetting the button combination.
I remember they hit santa!! I remember they were putting batteries in snowballs and decking people. And personally I think Dak is really mature for being a rookie, he never gets nervous, can read defenses pretty well.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:09 AM   #6453
Rookie

Quote:
Man its just like real life and Sacks and Picks and Deflections. Maybe my best guy wont have 20 to 25 deflections for the season, but he is only 83 overall. And yeah there are a few times recievers are wide open, with huge seperation.

But in real life its feast or famine when it comes to those stats. One game Mack will sack a guy 5 times, the next 3 games he got nothing. Then gets 2 sacks.

One game I get 1 deflection for the whole team, the next I have 3 or 4 per CB.

The last few games my team has become interception kings, picking off the QB 3 times in one game, and 2 in the next.

So yeah, just gotta keep playing. Im 11 games in now, and am 11 and 0. But as Ive said a few times the CPU has really tried hard to beat me.

Ive had to pull some things straight out of the darker places on my body to get wins.

Yeah, I also have low rated DBs highest one is rated 79. I feel tough that CPU is only passing as a last moment effort, I played against the Cards and the running back had already by end of half 20 rushing attempts.

Would be too different to change speed slow and parity 0 or this combination is basically the same as 50 parity speed normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2016, 11:09 AM   #6454
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
I remember they hit santa!! I remember they were putting batteries in snowballs and decking people. And personally I think Dak is really mature for being a rookie, he never gets nervous, can read defenses pretty well.
Yeah there fans are straight trash, the city of brotherly beat downs more like it.

So far what Ive seen from Dak is maturity, smarts, cunning and mobility. He doesnt seem to get rattled, and never gets nervous being on such a big stage...under such a big screen. Man Id love to play madden on that screen!!
Old 12-30-2016, 11:10 AM   #6455
All Star

Flazko's Arena

All I know is to be fair, I'll give Wentz an other season before making any broad assumptions. I don't think his line is terrible, I don't think his RBs are terrible, and I personally think Mathews and Green-Beckham aren't bad WRs, Agolor needs to go though, I also don't think Ertz or Celek are bad. That's my honest opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2016, 11:11 AM   #6456
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah there fans are straight trash, the city of brotherly beat downs more like it.

So far what Ive seen from Dak is maturity, smarts, cunning and mobility. He doesnt seem to get rattled, and never gets nervous being on such a big stage...under such a big screen. Man Id love to play madden on that screen!!
The madden championship in Dallas is at at & t stadium. They get to play on that screen but nothing beats playing the world championship in times square on that big screen lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »