Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2016, 02:34 AM   #6201
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaron445
I dont user DLine, shouldn't have to for 2 Pass Rushers to be effective...
And I shouldn't have to user CBs to get picks but I have to if I want interceptions otherwise my guys drop the ball so idk what to tell you. It's on 0, you shouldn't be having any issues getting pressure but then again I don't do Fantasy Drafts.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2016, 02:36 AM   #6202
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Try putting cpu pass block at 50 since that's the slider value that the game is tuned at. Maybe that'll help.
Old 12-25-2016, 02:39 AM   #6203
Rookie

blazenmusic20's Arena

The Texans gave me the best Christmas gift ever... man it's been quite the season. Anybody got a QB they can lend us? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2016, 04:35 AM   #6204
Rookie

I have been away from madden since the second patch. Recently tried your realism set amd indeed observed fairly realistic stats. However the user pass rush is still stonewalled 95 percent of the time. Its not that there are sero sacks, its just that on most plays the DL just gets stuck on the o line and does not hurry the QB into releasing the ball.

I have pass block at 0. Have tried decreasing offensive holding and upping offsides to no avail. Is there anything i am missing?
Old 12-25-2016, 09:45 AM   #6205
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenmusic20
The Texans gave me the best Christmas gift ever... man it's been quite the season. Anybody got a QB they can lend us? Haha

you can thank your backup now start Savage love it when i see Pitt guys getting the spotlight hail 2 PITT!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2016, 10:09 AM   #6206
Just started!

Hello Flazko,

Thanks for your sliders. I've been keeping up for a couple of years now, and you have definitely enhanced my Madden experience. I have a couple of questions (not criticisms):

1. I noticed all of your play calls are based on coach suggestion. Do you always use the first play or do you sometimes toggle through to see more suggestions? I ask because sometimes I don't agree with the first suggestion so I'll look for someone that is more sensible to me.

2. Sometimes the CPU's offense will commit like 8 false starts in a row, lol. Have you noticed this when using your penalty sliders? Should I lower the cpu false start slider?

3. I like your auto subs, but I would like to see a bit more of my 2nd RB in the game, if possible. Any suggestions on the HB auto subs to increase the rotation frequency?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2016, 12:08 PM   #6207
Pro

OVR: 1

Merry Xmas guys hope you have a great one, i need my boys to beat the ravens today AFC North title on the line, love the new sliders flazko, except any recommendations to the speed parity but it's more for me cause brown torches people left and right at least 5-6 times a game, but just wondering what would be safe to move it to even back up to 50, but raider looking forward to see what your using as well
Old 12-25-2016, 12:55 PM   #6208
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenmusic20

Landry Jones for Watt straight up lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »