Home

whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 03:57 PM   #65
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Seems like the best wr on each team dont get targeted enough
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 04:23 PM   #66
Rookie

Regent's Arena

OVR: 1

Just wanted to let you know, I really appreciate the work you put into this set. I've been bouncing all over trying different sets for CPU v CPU franchise play, and keep coming back to these. I'm done chasing sliders and using yours so I can concentrate on running my team.

I like this version of the game, even more so with your sliders. The only change I made, like one of the other posters, was put run block at 25. Other than that, love'm. Thanks!
Old 09-23-2016, 09:41 AM   #67
Rookie

The Big Donny's Arena

OVR: 2

Plugged these in for a quick CFM game last night Vikings (me) vs Giants. It was a pretty nasty blowout 46-7 my way. I think the root of the problem was just that they had no running game to speak of. I thought that was weird because the settings are identical for Human and CPU, but they averaged less than a yard per carry (not at my PS4 so I don't have exacts). AP had a decent game with a few stuffed runs and a couple 10-20 yarders to finish with ~110 yds on 20 carries which I liked. Might try bumping up CPU run blocking as well or maybe bump user tackling down? Seemed like my guys were just shedding blocks and all at the ball carrier as he took the hand-off. Passing game on both sides felt pretty good, tight coverages and 50/50 balls on throws into coverage. Both defenses made one tough INT in 1-on-1 coverage.

I did have a kickoff return TD and sack/fumble/TD, so the score got lopsided pretty quick. Overall though, I like these so far. Maybe I can keep a set for more than 2 games
Old 09-23-2016, 04:59 PM   #68
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

OP Updated

I've updated the OP with some pretty drastic changes which may leave you confused but it'll make sense after you play about 5 games. Keep an eye on team stats for the league which will help it make sense.

Individual stats are a little high but that's because auto-subs aren't perfect yet, so I'm still experimenting with that.

NOTES:
2 penalties some games, and 13 some games.
1.9ypc some games and 9ypc some games.
35% completion percentage some games and 80% some games.
Main receiver will get targeted a lot some games and others not as much.
Total Offensive yards will be 500 some games and 200 some games.
12 TFL some games and 0 some games.
Most realistic is to pick the gameplan play instead of cheese.
Old 09-23-2016, 05:27 PM   #69
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OP Updated

I updated the OP to include Flazo's auto-subs, thanks buddy!
Old 09-23-2016, 05:38 PM   #70
Rookie

I've been using your Auto Sub settings for a week now in my offline CFM. I play on Allpro, slow speed, with Fatigue at 60. The Starting RB's on the cpu team never came out, ending the game with usually 35+ carries. I decided to change the Auto Sub setting for RB's to 82 out, 89 in, and now the backup RB's have been coming in for an average of 10-12 plays, and the starting RB's are back down to around 24 carries, give or take a couple. I'm not downing your choice of settings, but I'm curious if you see backup RB's coming in for the cpu controlled teams?
Old 09-23-2016, 05:40 PM   #71
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildog Frank
I've been using your Auto Sub settings for a week now in my offline CFM. I play on Allpro, slow speed, with Fatigue at 60. The Starting RB's on the cpu team never came out, ending the game with usually 35+ carries. I decided to change the Auto Sub setting for RB's to 82 out, 89 in, and now the backup RB's have been coming in for an average of 10-12 plays, and the starting RB's are back down to around 24 carries, give or take a couple. I'm not downing your choice of settings, but I'm curious if you see backup RB's coming in for the cpu controlled teams?
Not nearly enough which is why I just updated the auto-subs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 07:24 PM   #72
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

played 8+ games with armors sliders and they seem ok, but I would always get off games where theres lots of offense and high scores, just finished my first game with yours and as saints I won 26-20 and only reason I won was an int that led to a pat and a sack fumble that I took in for 6, the game felt good and hope my second game is just as good and I hope I lose lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »