Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 19 Review
NHL 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2017, 06:52 PM   #1177
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

I mean I'm gonna give very slow at least a chance

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
metaldan1991 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 06:56 PM   #1178
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Should I be changing any sliders then for slow, or is it just is what it is?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
I mean I'm gonna give very slow at least a chance

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
Well I was using slow with the current sliders before switching to Very Slow, so everything should be ok even if you wanted to use Normal Speed. I'd give very slow a chance, at least a full game. I'm telling you, I was once someone who didn't like Very Slow but after a full game, wow everything looks so Simulation like.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:00 PM   #1179
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Flazko Iím sure you answered this already but will the auto subs work for the 15 min/15 sec runoff too


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:00 PM   #1180
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Well I was using slow with the current sliders before switching to Very Slow, so everything should be ok even if you wanted to use Normal Speed. I'd give very slow a chance, at least a full game. I'm telling you, I was once someone who didn't like Very Slow but after a full game, wow everything looks so Simulation like.
Ill play a game now and see what I think

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
metaldan1991 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:03 PM   #1181
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Flazko you wouldn't happen to be able to answer this would you? I've heard that the auto subs I have set for my coach also apply to the cpu in a played game, and I've heard they don't and you have to go in and change the cpu yourself. Can you say for sure if the players auto subs set for cpu too or not?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
metaldan1991 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:09 PM   #1182
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah, you can use whatever game speed you want, sliders will be a little different because the reaction times are different in each game speed. Very slow is beautiful when it comes to Interactions, Movements, counteracting Sliding and Warping and even suction blocking. You also see the holes develop. Animations are gorgeous on very slow and not too bad on Slow.
On my next game ima switch to very slow I hav it on slow now 💪💪💪💯

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
BsG STyLes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:13 PM   #1183
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
On my next game ima switch to very slow I hav it on slow now 💪💪💪💯

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Could just be a placebo but, make your changes, whatever changes, quarter length or game speed, Ect. Then make sure everything saves. Then quit madden and restart it up. I've seen sometimes game speeds don't kick in right away so that's what I do to ensure it does.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:14 PM   #1184
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Flazko you wouldn't happen to be able to answer this would you? I've heard that the auto subs I have set for my coach also apply to the cpu in a played game, and I've heard they don't and you have to go in and change the cpu yourself. Can you say for sure if the players auto subs set for cpu too or not?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Operation Sports mobile app
I think they definitely work for both cpu and user in Play Now. There could be an argument about it in CFM but I've seen the cpu rotate without having to go and fix their auto subs. Just make sure when setting auto subs in cfm, you make sure and save by pressing Start, don't press Back Button because it won't save.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 AM.

Top -