Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2017, 06:19 AM   #4689
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Hi, i am now 12 games into my CFM with the Jags and as I am a big stats fan I went through and compared my current stats with current NFL stats. I have to say that stats are not far off from real stats.
I think qb accuracy could be toned down a bit.

My biggest issue at the moment however is that my team leader in pass deflections just has 6 while nfl leader has 15. which slider would you change to adapt that?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Operation Sports
Old 12-04-2017, 08:13 AM   #4690
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHH1989
Hi, i am now 12 games into my CFM with the Jags and as I am a big stats fan I went through and compared my current stats with current NFL stats. I have to say that stats are not far off from real stats.
I think qb accuracy could be toned down a bit.

My biggest issue at the moment however is that my team leader in pass deflections just has 6 while nfl leader has 15. which slider would you change to adapt that?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Operation Sports
There's Not a specific slider for Pass Deflections but lowering Interceptions slider may help. When you lower the interception slider, it triggers players to go for more swats instead of trying to intercept it. Only thing I can think of that may help with that stat.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:06 PM   #4691
Rookie

nickaepi's Arena

OVR: 5

Blue or secret sauce set? Any recommendations for someone coming from closer to default all pro settings?
Does being offline or online affect anything gameplay wise?

3DS- Bravely Default

Last edited by nickaepi; 12-04-2017 at 04:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2017, 04:08 PM   #4692
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickaepi
Blue or secret sauce set? Any recommendations for someone coming from closer to default all pro settings?
Secret Sauce Set would probably be better for you.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:46 PM   #4693
Rookie

nickaepi's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Secret Sauce Set would probably be better for you.
Thank you!

3DS- Bravely Default
Old 12-04-2017, 07:44 PM   #4694
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

For the all pro blue set I get why you increased kickoff power to 60 not enough touchbacks and short kicks and lowered field goal accuracy too many makes and increased punt accuracy because cpu shanks a lot but I don't get why field goal power and punt power are at 55. I know the field goal is supposed to make up for the lower accuracy but still at 50 they were already making like 60 yarders and as for punts Im having like 60 yard punts on 50 I think using 55 I even had like a 99 yard punt and the accuracy is higher for punting so if anything I think it'd be lowered? And also whats the secret sauce set for?
Old 12-04-2017, 10:04 PM   #4695
Rookie

Hey guys, know I havnt been around lately sorry been busy with other things that are personal.

Anyways got back on madden with the new patch and still enjoying it however I can’t seem to get the injuries right... I’ve done some tests, I have fatigue at 65. If I have injuries at 35 people will get hurt but will never miss more than the rest of the game... if I raise it to 36 I’ll get 3 or 4 people every game get hurt and they will miss weeks and then I’ll be down to a skeleton roster.

Anybody else having this issue? Anybody have any helpful ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2017, 11:37 PM   #4696
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Hey guys, know I havnt been around lately sorry been busy with other things that are personal.

Anyways got back on madden with the new patch and still enjoying it however I can’t seem to get the injuries right... I’ve done some tests, I have fatigue at 65. If I have injuries at 35 people will get hurt but will never miss more than the rest of the game... if I raise it to 36 I’ll get 3 or 4 people every game get hurt and they will miss weeks and then I’ll be down to a skeleton roster.

Anybody else having this issue? Anybody have any helpful ideas?

Yeah I use 25 and I’ve loved it I feel like it gives me your basic every game short term injury but you will get some long term

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »