Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2017, 07:46 PM   #617
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I wish the Devs would implement the option of being able to change other teams coaching options such as auto subs or schemes or playbooks, it would be easier than having to use 2 controllers... 🤔
I know right lol.....but it's what we've got for now so I guess I'm rocking with that.

Speaking of that. If you do auto subs and formation subs for the other team, and then retire the coach, they stick right?
Old 09-10-2017, 07:47 PM   #618
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I know right lol.....but it's what we've got for now so I guess I'm rocking with that.

Speaking of that. If you do auto subs and formation subs for the other team, and then retire the coach, they stick right?
I'm almost positive. I have no definitive proof so I can't say it's 100% true.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:47 PM   #619
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I've never had to adjust auto subs for every team, usually I see their rb rotations with current settings but I have tested with it
Old 09-10-2017, 08:19 PM   #620
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
I wish the Devs would implement the option of being able to change other teams coaching options such as auto subs or schemes or playbooks, it would be easier than having to use 2 controllers... 🤔
I tweeted at John White about this exact thing last year and again this year and no response from him. They have to know that people want this right?
Old 09-10-2017, 08:20 PM   #621
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
I tweeted at John White about this exact thing last year and again this year and no response from him. They have to know that people want this right?
Tweet Rex Dickson or Clint Oldenburg, the two main Devs. They usually always respond. And yeah, I've asked for it.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2017, 08:24 PM   #622
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Tweet Rex Dickson or Clint Oldenburg, the two main Devs. They usually always respond. And yeah, I've asked for it.....
Maybe someday they'll implement it. Maybe around madden 24 or if 2K eventually makes a football game again. I mean hell could freeze over right?
Old 09-10-2017, 08:25 PM   #623
Pro

What about formation subs......id really like to see the variety in running backs from opposing teams.

I know Tampa rotates three backs and I would love to see Martin, Sims, and jacquizz each get some burn in my next game!
Old 09-10-2017, 08:26 PM   #624
All Star

Flazko's Arena

People keep buying the game but maybe it's because EA owns the NFL license so it's football fans only way to play an NFL video game, right? I agree the game is broken in some areas but some people aren't the complaining type and try to enjoy the game for what it's worth. There are sliders and other settings and options you can do to make the experience better. Before you argue, yes it shouldn't be up to us to have to fix the game to make it more playable or enjoyable but from a marketing point of view, there's no sense in creating a perfect game because there would be no reason to ever make another football game, no one would buy it year after year. Each year they try working on a particular element of the game instead of just releasing a perfect game. It's a business and unfortunately, until someone can compete and be able to create an NFL game, we're stuck with Madden. Maybe EA should consider, releasing a game every 3 years or 2 years so they have more time to create a better product and they can maybe release roster updates each year or throughout the year each season, of course they would charge maybe like $10 a roster update or offer a season pass. Just a thought, sorry for the rant, just wanted to express my thoughts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »