Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2017, 08:27 PM   #625
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
What about formation subs......id really like to see the variety in running backs from opposing teams.

I know Tampa rotates three backs and I would love to see Martin, Sims, and jacquizz each get some burn in my next game!
Yeah, that would be awesome, I think they need to perfect the actual gameplay before they could implement all this other stuff..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2017, 08:32 PM   #626
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
People keep buying the game but maybe it's because EA owns the NFL license so it's football fans only way to play an NFL video game, right? I agree the game is broken in some areas but some people aren't the complaining type and try to enjoy the game for what it's worth. There are sliders and other settings and options you can do to make the experience better. Before you argue, yes it shouldn't be up to us to have to fix the game to make it more playable or enjoyable but from a marketing point of view, there's no sense in creating a perfect game because there would be no reason to ever make another football game, no one would buy it year after year. Each year they try working on a particular element of the game instead of just releasing a perfect game. It's a business and unfortunately, until someone can compete and be able to create an NFL game, we're stuck with Madden. Maybe EA should consider, releasing a game every 3 years or 2 years so they have more time to create a better product and they can maybe release roster updates each year or throughout the year each season, of course they would charge maybe like $10 a roster update or offer a season pass. Just a thought, sorry for the rant, just wanted to express my thoughts.
I agree with every word you said. It's sad but true, I am a football fan and without 2k or college football games to turn to, madden is all I got to fill the void. I think many people are in this situation and frustrated by lack of options out there. As great as NBA 2k is, for a lot of people it's become stale and people want an alternative. Nba live will give people that, maybe someday we'll have that again with football.
Old 09-10-2017, 08:33 PM   #627
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx
I agree with every word you said. It's sad but true, I am a football fan and without 2k or college football games to turn to, madden is all I got to fill the void. I think many people are in this situation and frustrated by lack of options out there. As great as NBA 2k is, for a lot of people it's become stale and people want an alternative. Nba live will give people that, maybe someday we'll have that again with football.
I was so heartbroken 2k lost rights then.... College football In 2014.. Sad..
Old 09-10-2017, 09:33 PM   #628
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Flazko I noticed other slider forums aren't recomending QB trait edits anymore because if you dont use acc clock then the original traits will work as intended...JW if u have tested this or just gonna run with ur roster and sliders ?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2017, 09:35 PM   #629
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Flazko I noticed other slider forums aren't recomending QB trait edits anymore because if you dont use acc clock then the original traits will work as intended...JW if u have tested this or just gonna run with ur roster and sliders ?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
I've tested it, I've said this. I work on sliders with base default EA Rosters, no edits and also checked out the accelerate clock thing some people are talking about. I don't see a connection as of yet.

It's OK without edits but I just think it's way better with trait edits, that's why it's a recommendation and not mandatory.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-10-2017 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 09-10-2017, 10:36 PM   #630
Rookie

dmhardin's Arena

OVR: 4

First, I really like these sliders. I've tried most of the ones on this site, and these are my favorite.

My question is about the auto sub settings, specifically for defensive linemen. I seem to get good rotation among my running backs, but the starters play literally the entire game with no subs. I've got fatigue at 65 and your 93/89 in/out settings for auto subs. Is anyone else seeing a good defensive lineman rotation (without using formation subs), and if so, what are your settings?
Old 09-10-2017, 10:39 PM   #631
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhardin
First, I really like these sliders. I've tried most of the ones on this site, and these are my favorite.

My question is about the auto sub settings, specifically for defensive linemen. I seem to get good rotation among my running backs, but the starters play literally the entire game with no subs. I've got fatigue at 65 and your 93/89 in/out settings for auto subs. Is anyone else seeing a good defensive lineman rotation (without using formation subs), and if so, what are your settings?
Defensive linemen, Linebackers rotations are random. It's strange sometimes they rotate every 4 plays, other times it seems like they never really rotate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2017, 10:40 PM   #632
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I know if you use fatigue from 72 and up they'll all rotate about every 3 plays all the time but RBs sometimes dissappear in the second half of games....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »