Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2018, 11:51 PM   #793
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Great sliders as always Armor. Thanks for all the work and sharing these. I am getting great games right now.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:59 AM   #794
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

These combined with iMacs roster makes up the most enjoyable game of Madden I have ever played.
Still in the preaseason with Jets, but you can feel the difference between the starters and the second stringers.
Coverage is much tighter when the starters are on the field, QB's are more accurate and seem to play realistically.

Awesome job. Can't wait for Week 1
Old 08-20-2018, 07:14 AM   #795
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECUoak
Using these sliders and love all of it except the running game. I can’t seem to run the ball no matter what I do. I’m basically just throwing the ball every play now.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I have had same problem with running. Try using coach adjustments on o-line and ball carrier to aggressive. May see few more penelties but really helps o-line hold block a bit longer to break free.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 09:16 AM   #796
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

I just blew a 21-0 lead haha. aaron rogers a beast man he just took off.... lost 34-23 and loved every minute of it lol using imac roster too
Old 08-20-2018, 10:11 AM   #797
Rookie

ICE_790120q's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Yea they are and I am going to adjust the punting sliders here this weekend. It’s stupid. Hope it can remedy that.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Interested to see how this went. For me the problem with punts seem to be the wind. It's always 11-13 in favor or against you making CPU punts either a 25-30 yds shank or a 65-70 yds bomb.

Speaking of which i have also significantly lowered the FG power yet when going into the wind the CPU continues to attempt 56-59 yd FGs. Are you seeing the same?
Old 08-20-2018, 11:53 AM   #798
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

Still no word on iMacs Xbox one rosters huh
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 08-20-2018, 11:58 AM   #799
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
Still no word on iMacs Xbox one rosters huh
They're in progress, relax man. If you want them sooner, work on them yourself.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:25 PM   #800
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I highly suggest everyone turn off their automatic updates on their PS4/XBOX as well as turning off automatic update while your console is in rest mode.

I will not be downloading the first major patch on release. I want to see the notes in detail and then get feedback from trusted simulation gamers before I even think of updating the game. Right now....despite some warts and bugs...I am having more fun than I ever have with any Madden game ever.

I am loving this game big time. Between the sliders and i-Macs roster (plus draft classes he is making) this game is playing the best brand of Madden console football I have ever experienced.

So I am enjoying it and not in any rush to update it. Hell I may lay off the updates all cycle until I know it is a true improvement and not a nerfing of the new RPM system which to me has changed this game. Also the CPU AI has been really improved. That is a huge thing.

Enjoy it everyone.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »