Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2018, 09:45 AM   #817
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Question: If I wanna take control of a CPU team in CFM and make a free agent signing for them inside CFM all I need to do is create a new character for that CPU team then retire them after I am done making the roster changes I want to make. Those changes will stick and the real life active coach will resume their duties on the CPU Team even if I retire them?

Thanks for the help!

That’s correct. I do this

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-21-2018, 10:06 AM   #818
Pro

vertman's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Question: If I wanna take control of a CPU team in CFM and make a free agent signing for them inside CFM all I need to do is create a new character for that CPU team then retire them after I am done making the roster changes I want to make. Those changes will stick and the real life active coach will resume their duties on the CPU Team even if I retire them?

Thanks for the help!
I could be wrong but I think you can only do this in offline cfm?
Old 08-21-2018, 10:13 AM   #819
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
I could be wrong but I think you can only do this in offline cfm?

That could be true all I play is offline cfm so online may be different

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-21-2018, 11:09 AM   #820
Rookie

theCEPenguin's Arena

Well despite following your advice and turning off auto-downloads, I just turned my PS4 on to see it complete the download of the new patch (1.07), don't you just love to see it (I'd guess it was my fault - it might be because I left the game running as I put in rest mode but frustrating none the less).

So anyway here's hoping nothing crazy has been altered because the couple of games I played last night were incredible - at first glance the patch notes look promising so hopefully it's not the end of the world. On the off chance it does turnout to be a nightmare does anyone have a clue how to uninstall the latest patch or would I be scuppered?

Last edited by theCEPenguin; 08-21-2018 at 11:38 AM.
Old 08-21-2018, 11:52 AM   #821
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I forgot to turn mine off as well on my Xbox. Hopefully the patch doesn’t screw anything up. The off ball injury banner is a nice little addition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 11:52 AM   #822
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:

Thanks for the help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCEPenguin
Well despite following your advice and turning off auto-downloads, I just turned my PS4 on to see it complete the download of the new patch (1.07), don't you just love to see it (I'd guess it was my fault - it might be because I left the game running as I put in rest mode but frustrating none the less).

So anyway here's hoping nothing crazy has been altered because the couple of games I played last night were incredible - at first glance the patch notes look promising so hopefully it's not the end of the world. On the off chance it does turnout to be a nightmare does anyone have a clue how to uninstall the latest patch or would I be scuppered?

I just read the patch notes top to bottom. It is a very solid patch. I don't think you will see anything negative as long as it is a stable update and did not un-intentionally break something else.

I have DL it though. I will do so this afternoon.

I love the injury banner now that they added for off-ball injuries. Also defensive players lining up all over each other was fixed. Physic eyes in the back of their head DB's were tuned....constant knockouts/swats of passes was tuned so we may end up turning down our catch sliders for both CPU and HUM....after I see the game in action with the new update.

My main concerns with updates is them un-intentionally breaking another aspect of the game. As long as it does not do anything like that we will be happy.

The few things I mentioned above are worth it alone.

I can tell you this......the update will only make i-Macs roster that much better. Sticking with my franchise. We are 3-2. Lost our second road game in a row to the Bengals. Almost rallied again in the 4th quarter.....but a pick 6 doomed us.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-21-2018 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:48 PM   #823
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Armor when making the edits should we put cover the ball for all hits for DB's and LB's? Was just wondering since I see sometimes when the cpu makes an interception they juke a little too much.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:49 PM   #824
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I just read the patch notes top to bottom. It is a very solid patch. I don't think you will see anything negative as long as it is a stable update and did not un-intentionally break something else.

I have DL it though. I will do so this afternoon.

I love the injury banner now that they added for off-ball injuries. Also defensive players lining up all over each other was fixed. Physic eyes in the back of their head DB's were tuned....constant knockouts/swats of passes was tuned so we may end up turning down our catch sliders for both CPU and HUM....after I see the game in action with the new update.

My main concerns with updates is them un-intentionally breaking another aspect of the game. As long as it does not do anything like that we will be happy.

The few things I mentioned above are worth it alone.

I can tell you this......the update will only make i-Macs roster that much better. Sticking with my franchise. We are 3-2. Lost our second road game in a row to the Bengals. Almost rallied again in the 4th quarter.....but a pick 6 doomed us.
Love the new injury banner. Will DL tonight after work. Unless turning off all auto updates didn't work and it downloaded anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »