Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2018, 10:38 PM   #833
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Has anybody who has downloaded the patch seen a difference in penalties seeing more of them?
Old 08-22-2018, 12:13 AM   #834
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I’m watching armor play on twitch now (Houston vs. Dallas) and I know this has nothing to do with sliders but it’s 34-10 Dallas with under 2 minutes left. The cpu shouldn’t have all their starters still in.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-22-2018, 12:19 AM   #835
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Man, this game seems like a train wreck right now. I’ve already gone back to The Show. Hopefully Madden can get their crap together with these patches and I’ll get back into it. It’s so hard for me to accept all the flaws and shortcomings of a game when I have The Show sitting there basically saying, “hey, I’m here for you.” Haha.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 12:49 AM   #836
MVP

dowie's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Man, this game seems like a train wreck right now. I’ve already gone back to The Show. Hopefully Madden can get their crap together with these patches and I’ll get back into it. It’s so hard for me to accept all the flaws and shortcomings of a game when I have The Show sitting there basically saying, “hey, I’m here for you.” Haha.

Agree 100% Gagnon. If anyone can get this game right it's Armor. I'll keep watching his streams and if the penalties and punts can get fixed I think I am in.

MLBTS 18 is still the best sports sim ever made. Even if they took the sliders away it would STILL play a great game of baseball.

Dowie
Old 08-22-2018, 12:54 AM   #837
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowie
Agree 100% Gagnon. If anyone can get this game right it's Armor. I'll keep watching his streams and if the penalties and punts can get fixed I think I am in.

MLBTS 18 is still the best sports sim ever made. Even if they took the sliders away it would STILL play a great game of baseball.

Dowie
I just posted in the classic roster section at MLBTS a game I played tonight - recap from a 2001 roster file. I just can't get into Madden 19. It's an absolute mess. Probably will end up going for trade for Spiderman and/or RDR2. But your statement about MLBTS 18 is spot on - the single greatest sports game I've ever played in my life. With the countless historic files I have, I'll end up playing that game endlessly.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:58 AM   #838
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Has anybody who has downloaded the patch seen a difference in penalties seeing more of them?
Yes definitely seeing a few more penalties which is good. Only played one game though.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:11 AM   #839
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39

Man this years madden is the best we have had in a while. Yes there are a couple of flaws but the punting issue has always been there and we never have had as many penalties as we see on sundays and probably will never get that. I mean yeah the show is amazing but there are some flaws and leagacy issues in that game also. I mean you dont walk as much as in real life and the you never strike out like in real life. I love the show as much as anyone but I went from playing it every day to only twice since madden came out. I'm spending all my spare time with madden and love it. This game is real good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-22-2018, 06:18 AM   #840
Pro

vertman's Arena

First game with the update and everything played really well until: 16-14 at halftime. I am playing as the Vikings against the cards. Rosen throws a beautiful pass to the corner of the endzone that is caught for a td. 21-16 cards, no biggie, then the wheels come of my next 3 drives all get to the red zone , 2 blocked field goals returned for TD's , yup two in a row and then the third drive was a awesome pick six by Petersen for 101 yards. Final score was 45-23 cards and puts my record at 2-4. Needless to say I've got some work to do but the game played great besides the two blocked FG's returned for TD'S. Facing the Jets at Metlife next.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »