Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2018, 06:32 PM   #417
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
It is looking fine to me.

I think the dirty uniforms are just kind of non-contextual. They all just get dirty. I’ve noticed my kickers with dirty uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 08-12-2018, 06:36 PM   #418
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
And I may even go to 15 seconds as the CPU still makes adjustments.

The quarter length and no accelerated click vs accelerated clock is really personal preference. I have found through tons of test games it has zero affect on the CPU.

So whatever pace you prefer to get your 120-140 plays per game....just use what you want.

I am seeing and having awesome games. I am in love with the game now that I have locked in this set and settled in.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Tested it out on 15 seconds. Really tested the cpu every series with blitzes and different audibles and have found the cpu making a variety of adjustments even saw some play flipping. Doesn't matter at all what clock settings you use. Haven't decided yet but looking at sim results plays are around 130 plays including special teams so my goal is to try and match that for stat purposes hopefully somewhere in the 15-20 second range.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-12-2018, 06:51 PM   #419
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Sorry if this has been covered, there’s a lot to read through.

If we edit spin down for running backs and make other attribute adjustments, do we add those back after the game?

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 08-12-2018, 06:57 PM   #420
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
And I may even go to 15 seconds as the CPU still makes adjustments.

The quarter length and no accelerated click vs accelerated clock is really personal preference. I have found through tons of test games it has zero affect on the CPU.

So whatever pace you prefer to get your 120-140 plays per game....just use what you want.

I am seeing and having awesome games. I am in love with the game now that I have locked in this set and settled in.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports

Had a ton of fun in my first preseason game against the Broncos. I was down 10-9 at the half having played a sloppy and dull first two quarters. After that everything opened up for both teams and my vikes tied it with a late fg. The broncos kicked a first drive field goal to go up 26-23 with 4 minutes remaining in ot. I then converted 2 fourth downs on my way to a deep Td pass for the win. Great game. I know they all won’t be like that but it’s a great start!

Old 08-12-2018, 07:08 PM   #421
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Sorry if this has been covered, there’s a lot to read through.

If we edit spin down for running backs and make other attribute adjustments, do we add those back after the game?

Armor mentioned he tested s the sim aspect of not putting traits back to the default and it works fine without re adjusting them. Personal preference

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 07:11 PM   #422
Pro

vertman's Arena

Kind of confusing with some of the info floating around in here regarding the high motor trait for the user teams center’s high motor trait. I see some turning it off but I haven’t seen Armor comment on it and I am personally not having many issues rushing . Seems fine with the Rb edits on the Op. Armor do you endorse doing this for your set?

Old 08-12-2018, 07:30 PM   #423
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

somehow I had a 13-12 win against the eagles with the Jags. I had no right to win this game at all. there was no turnovers. they kicked 4 Field goals I couldn't stop them they never punted once! but when they got down to the redzone I got lucky and stopped them everytime and they gave away some dumb penalties which cost them.

This felt like a tense real game at the end, my god what a game I took the lead 10-9 with 2 to go I knew I left to much time on the clock for them and I wouldn't be able to stop them. they converted on 4th down once. but I managed to stop them at 4-1 and they went with the 12-10 lead.

I then had one hell of a drive with 1 min 20 to go to kick a 47 yard field goal converted on 4th down by a whisker once too. the iced the kicker and I was nervous as hell on that last shot I thought I had it missed but the wind blew it over. with 3 seconds left on the clock. that was one hell of a NFL game and I enjoyed it!! it felt like a real game.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:47 PM   #424
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Just confirming this will work the same on PC, right? There's no difference between systems I assume?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »