Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2018, 04:04 PM   #409
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
This may actually be right.

One thing I have noticed is on 50/50 balls the WR will not jump up and challenge for the ball like they have in years past.

It seems again....EA has decided to make you use button and stick skills instead of allowing the CPU decide if they will aggressive catch or not.

No problem...I can play this game like that too....I just enjoyed allowing the CPU to take care of it and take out the user catch aspect and allow the dice roll to work.

Now....I am going to start using the aggressive cash button (triangle) to fight for jump balls, corner fades and deep balls where the CPU CB is draped on my WR.

I can’t take the lack of aggressiveness by allowing the CPU to decide on the jump balls anymore.

No biggie.....but annoying.
So are you switching or just pressing the button?

Quote:
I updated the spoiler section of post #1 with Bleedgreen710’s working set of XP Sliders and we also went to weekly progression.

Also I am going to sim all training otherwise I will earn more XP than the CPU

Happy gaming.
You have it on auto or simming weekly?
Old 08-12-2018, 05:07 PM   #410
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Does it matter if it’s an offline or online CFM? Also, what did you set the XP sliders? Big fan of your sliders!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-12-2018, 05:44 PM   #411
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvinThe2KGod
Does it matter if it’s an offline or online CFM? Also, what did you set the XP sliders? Big fan of your sliders!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes do an offline. It allows you to control other teams when needed, make formation subs, fix bad trades or free agent BS....never do online.

XP sliders are in the spoiler section of the OP. Go look. It is there.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 05:45 PM   #412
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
So are you switching or just pressing the button?

You have it on auto or simming weekly?
You have to switch to the WR to be able to press the button for aggressive catch.

I am simming my training but I am deciding how to progress my players each week.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-12-2018, 05:48 PM   #413
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

So has anyone found a good injury slider yet? Seems no matter what team I do my best player or top players on the team go out with a 6 week injury..kinda like in madden 18. I have yet to see a injury that is minor
Old 08-12-2018, 05:49 PM   #414
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

OP settings are working food so far.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-12-2018, 05:49 PM   #415
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
You have to switch to the WR to be able to press the button for aggressive catch.

I am simming my training but I am deciding how to progress my players each week.
That's odd...I don't have to select the receiver (by which I mean press Circle) after the ball is in the air - once it is in the air I can just hold the catch type button and the intended receiver will attempt the catch I want.

The only thing clicking onto the receiver while the ball is in the air is good for is stuff like swerving (cringe).

Side note: I'm kinda bummed about the CPU not choosing the catch type (actually I feel like it may be more of a bug), but at least with progression having been changed up you can't just waste XP on the "makes sideline catches" trait now.

Last edited by bcruise; 08-12-2018 at 05:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 06:27 PM   #416
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
That's odd...I don't have to select the receiver (by which I mean press Circle) after the ball is in the air - once it is in the air I can just hold the catch type button and the intended receiver will attempt the catch I want.

The only thing clicking onto the receiver while the ball is in the air is good for is stuff like swerving (cringe).

Side note: I'm kinda bummed about the CPU not choosing the catch type (actually I feel like it may be more of a bug), but at least with progression having been changed up you can't just waste XP on the "makes sideline catches" trait now.

Yeah you are right my bad. I won’t touch the sticks or circle button. Just the Catch type.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »