Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2018, 02:51 PM   #401
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
As far the Human Run Blocking slider....this is dynamic setting. I encourage you all to adjust it accordingly depending on your teams skill level at both RB and OL. And of course as you get accustomed to the new RPM and running game mechanics.

I am already running the ball a lot better than on release and can see myself lowering this down.

It is a personal setting. So don’t be afraid to “unbalance” the slider set by changing the human run blocking slider. It won’t unbalance anything. It is simply up to you.
I agree with this big time. I think we all struggle at first but the first 3 games of the preseason I have ran the ball real good. It does still feel like a challenge to run but I'm on the verge of lowering it down a bit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 02:54 PM   #402
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fureball
This year you have to use the "aggressive catch" button in order for deep over the head balls...
This may actually be right.

One thing I have noticed is on 50/50 balls the WR will not jump up and challenge for the ball like they have in years past.

It seems again....EA has decided to make you use button and stick skills instead of allowing the CPU decide if they will aggressive catch or not.

No problem...I can play this game like that too....I just enjoyed allowing the CPU to take care of it and take out the user catch aspect and allow the dice roll to work.

Now....I am going to start using the aggressive cash button (triangle) to fight for jump balls, corner fades and deep balls where the CPU CB is draped on my WR.

I can’t take the lack of aggressiveness by allowing the CPU to decide on the jump balls anymore.

No biggie.....but annoying.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-12-2018, 03:03 PM   #403
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

I have mixed games with running the ball. I heard tuning down the tackling makes a impact with the run game
Old 08-12-2018, 03:06 PM   #404
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:

One thing I have noticed is on 50/50 balls the WR will not jump up and challenge for the ball like they have in years past.

It seems again....EA has decided to make you use button and stick skills instead of allowing the CPU decide if they will aggressive catch or not.

No problem...I can play this game like that too....I just enjoyed allowing the CPU to take care of it and take out the user catch aspect and allow the dice roll to work.

Now....I am going to start using the aggressive cash button (triangle) to fight for jump balls, corner fades and deep balls where the CPU CB is draped on my WR.

I can’t take the lack of aggressiveness by allowing the CPU to decide on the jump balls anymore.

Since we’re speaking of catch types, one thing that has bothers me is when I use the RAC button on a go route and have my defender beat during the catch it’s like my receiver slows down big time and always gets caught by the DB
Old 08-12-2018, 03:06 PM   #405
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

Good stuff and has been a frustration for me too. I may start using the Y button to situationally. However I did just post a 158.3 game with Mayfield. I did use the high pass mechanic a few time which resulted in some nice animations. Njouku actually kept his feet inbounds in the back of end zone.

I probably need to lower my run block as well. I lead the league in rushing as a team. Some of it is yards from Mayfield rushing a few times a game. None of my running backs are dominate and some games I couldn’t run to save my life but it’s running back my committee and we find ways to put up around 150 a game on the ground. Chubb has been out pretty much all year though.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 03:30 PM   #406
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
I have mixed games with running the ball. I heard tuning down the tackling makes a impact with the run game
I have it tuned down....more than enough for my tastes otherwise it will be broken tackle fest.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-12-2018, 03:30 PM   #407
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboy99
Good stuff and has been a frustration for me too. I may start using the Y button to situationally. However I did just post a 158.3 game with Mayfield. I did use the high pass mechanic a few time which resulted in some nice animations. Njouku actually kept his feet inbounds in the back of end zone.

I probably need to lower my run block as well. I lead the league in rushing as a team. Some of it is yards from Mayfield rushing a few times a game. None of my running backs are dominate and some games I couldn’t run to save my life but it’s running back my committee and we find ways to put up around 150 a game on the ground. Chubb has been out pretty much all year though.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah I have too when using the high pass mechanic. But it has been hit or miss sometimes.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-12-2018, 03:48 PM   #408
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

Dolphins test franchise

Preseason week 1 vs TB

MIA 24 - TB 22

Typical rainy South Florida for week 1 of the preseason. Here's my game stats. Super competitive and close game, almost like the real life game except I held TB from getting into FG range on their final drive. One thing i saw lack was penalties, only a false start in the 4th qtr on TB.

TEAM STATS
TOTAL OFFENSE MIA 318 TB 341
RUSHING MIA 98 TB 82
PASSING MIA 220 TB 259
TURNOVERS MIA 3 (-2) TB 1 (+2)
POSSESSION TIME MIA 32:59 TB 27:01
TOTAL PLAYS MIA 72 TB 60

PLAYER STATS
MIA QB
TANNEHILL 2/3 9 YDS
OSWEILER 6/11 122 YDS 2 TD
FALES 11/15 77 YDS 1 INT
PETTY 2/4 16 YDS 1 INT

TB QB
WINSTON 6/9 62 YDS
FITZPATRICK 17/25 239 YDS 1 TD 1 INT 1 FUMB

MIA RB
BALLAGE 18 ATT FOR 34 YDS 1 FUMB
PERRY 14 ATT FOR 49 YDS 1 TD
GORE 3 ATT FOR 9 YDS
DRAKE 3 ATT FOR 7 YDS

TB RB
SIMS 10 ATT FOR 22 YDS
JONES 10 ATT FOR 47 YDS
RODGERS 3 ATT FOR 15 YDS
BARBER 1 ATT FOR 2 YDS

MIA RECEIVING (ONLY SHOWING TOP 4 FOR EACH TEAM)
BALLAGE 6 REC 43 YDS 1 TD
GRANT 4 REC 53 YDS
FORD 4 REC 19 YDS
WILSON 2 REC 82 YDS 1 TD

TB RECEIVING
RODGERS 4 REC 52 YDS 1 TD
MARTINO 4 REC 91 YDS
WATSON 3 REC 30 YDS
GODWIN 3 REC 32 YDS

SACKS MIA 6.5 TB 1
INT MIA 1 TB 2

KICKING
CATANZARO 5/5 FG 1/1 XP
SANDERS 1/1 FG 3/3 XP

INJURIES
I lost Albert Wilson for 5 weeks for Shoulder Tear and Raekwon McMillan for 4 weeks Abdominal tear.
TB didn't lose anyone.
This is just game 1, excited to see what happens week 2.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »