Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2018, 11:29 AM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Am I the only one is not having any luck with formation subs on defense this year? My starters play all game, nohody gets subbed in. Tried setting my auto subs high with no luck and tried increasing fatigue and players never get tired enough to sub out. Really frustrating because I know the formation subs worked for me last year.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:41 PM   #450
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049471447

Using these sliders with the roster update from Imac2307 (High motor and Big Hits OFF)

Really impressed with what I saw. The sliders clearly work well but with the removal of the WWE style hits and ratings making more difference (with High Motor off) the better players stood out.

Looking forward to my week2 game.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:44 PM   #451
Rookie

NDyse10's Arena

Anybody else having crazy amount of injuries (severe ones at that)?

After simming preseason I had Dalvin Cook with an ACL tear and Everton Griffen with a pectoral tear.

Then I play week 1 and I had Cousins, Diggs, Sieman and Kendrick’s all get hurt. Unless I got incredibly unlucky there seems to be something wrong here. I have injuries set at 30 in the CFM for playing and 55 for simming.

What is up with that other injury slider at 10?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 12:53 PM   #452
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDyse10

After simming preseason I had Dalvin Cook with an ACL tear and Everton Griffen with a pectoral tear.

Then I play week 1 and I had Cousins, Diggs, Sieman and Kendrick’s all get hurt. Unless I got incredibly unlucky there seems to be something wrong here. I have injuries set at 30 in the CFM for playing and 55 for simming.

I'm using these sliders combined with the roster set which removes Big Hits and High Motor. First thing I did was put injuries back down to 10 (which is what I normally use).

Had 8 injuries in Week 1 using the suggested level in this thread.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:22 PM   #453
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDyse10

I think 25 is fine. I've tried from 5 to 10 to 15 to 20 to 25 and I really only started to get some lasting injuries around 25.

55 for sim really blew up some teams as well. It was more like their team bus got hit by a tornado or something. Im going to start around 45 this time.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:36 PM   #454
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

I just wish I could change the depth chart. Played the Ravens and Lamar was starting with Flacco #2.

BTW. I love the sliders Armor. I use them every year and look forward to them.

Last edited by kt-od; 08-13-2018 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-13-2018, 02:10 PM   #455
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfanwch
Armor, great sliders
Should we still create the opponents coach for the week and do formation subs and then retire him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes....for sure. I do it.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 02:35 PM   #456
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
I just wish I could change the depth chart. Played the Ravens and Lamar was starting with Flacco #2.

BTW. I love the sliders Armor. I use them every year and look forward to them.
Edit Flaccos rating to be higher than Lamar's or assume control of the Ravens and switch the depth chart then retire the coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »