Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2018, 10:23 AM   #1489
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
These are playing awesome with iMac new rosters for anyone wondering.

Armor I do have a concern though, using the Dolphins defense, I've only gotten 1 INT in 5 games. I understand they aren't the best, but some passes are to them like they are the open WR, and the players look like they have their hands tied together. Reshad Jones dropping wide open INT is rare.
CPU INT is fine, I throw plenty of them lol.
Ironic. I picked the dolphins off 3 times yesterday. 7 picks thru 7 games. Tho I am using the Bears

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2018, 11:09 AM   #1490
Rookie

rleake15's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
are most of you guys getting a challenge off these sliders on all pro.

i loved all madden in years past but each year i get more and more frustrated with it. maybe its me getting older. the play in the secondary from lbs kills it for me . no matter the slider setting i throw 3 to 4 picks a game and its just not realistic nor fun.

i was testing some all pro last night and was liking it but it did feel "easy" to pass. any advice would help to get me a challenge on all pro.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
After the 1.09 update, I reverted everything back to default (all sliders at 50, eg). With difficulty on All Pro, passing seemed too easy, and running between the tackles seemed just a bit too hard (not to mention the possible ball spotting issue).

As a test, I bumped "Tackling" to 55, bumped "Pass Coverage" to 70, dropped "Reaction" to 45, dropped "QB Accuracy" to 40, dropped "Pass Blocking" to 45, and bumped "Run Blocking" to 60. The sliders seemed better than default in practice mode (several hundred iterations of my primary run play, my primary cover 2 pass, my primary cover 3 pass, a bubble screen I like to run, and some power O runs/counters), so I took it to CFM.

After my first game using the new setup I'm sold. I won a game in overtime against the Packers (@Washington) with a field goal as overtime expired. Alex Smith threw for 280 yds 2 TD and 2 picks, Aaron Rodgers threw for 350 yds 2 TD and 0 picks. Both teams amassed 4 sacks. Chris Thompson went down, and my backup ran for 50 yds on 14 carries. Adams lit up Moreau on the left side for about 150 yds receiving. Ultimately I only turned it over when I made a terrible decision, which is how it should be. I had one jump ball intercepted, but the play was called back for an offside call on Green Bay (I fake snap relentlessly and throw deep when I get a jump...you have to be quick to snap while the defender tries to retreat).

TL;DR - Try some new sliders after the most recent update. Lots of changes to tuning and logic means some things that used to require slider adjustments now function as they should, and some things that used to work properly now require slider adjustments.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:45 AM   #1491
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infowarrior1776
I find picking plays dropping one or two DL in zone coverage is best approach for drag routes.
I've had decent success with cover double buzz. But you gotta be careful it will get beat over the top.

Sent from my VS986 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2018, 05:15 PM   #1492
Rookie

Crackman298's Arena

Hey Armor, is Min threshold a bit broken this year or is another slider having a reaction to cpu speed? Both the closing speed of defenders and watching Qb’s run down corners is kinda irking me. Any Thoughts?
Old 09-24-2018, 07:02 AM   #1493
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Loving these sliders.

Wentz just went ballistic against the Colts at home in Week 3.

37/50 for 440 yards, 5TD 0INT. Easily his best game all year after being well held during the first two games.

After 3 games he sits 2nd in league for yards (975) and 1st for touchdowns with 10.

Really getting the hand of the passing game now too. Being conservative in the passing game has really helped me, find alot of the underneath stuff and only take a shot when it's there. This worked wonderfully well during the Colts game when I read the defense before the snap and saw no safety help for Alshon Jeffery who was lined up one on one on the left side of the field. Hiked the ball, safety in the middle of the field didn't go to Jeffery, who now had a step on his DB...so went for it with a lob pass downfield and hit him in stride for a 52 yard touchdown.

Loving the difference week to week as well. Some games are defensive battles, others really open up - like this game against Indy where we were 31-0 ahead at halftime.
Old 09-24-2018, 11:52 AM   #1494
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

So....let's look at what is going on injury wise IRL.

RB's that were out:

Fournette
Mixon
McCoy
Sproles
Ajayi
Freeman

To name a few. See where I am going with this? Injuries are perfect at 23 for played games and 52 for week advancement.

Carry on folks. Loving Madden 19. Sliders are still very much locked in. Amazingly I have not had to make any adjustments post two major patches. Feels wonderful not to have to do anything.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-24-2018, 12:47 PM   #1495
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

RB's that were out:

Fournette
Mixon
McCoy
Sproles
Ajayi
Freeman

To name a few. See where I am going with this? Injuries are perfect at 23 for played games and 52 for week advancement.

Carry on folks. Loving Madden 19. Sliders are still very much locked in. Amazingly I have not had to make any adjustments post two major patches. Feels wonderful not to have to do anything.
Even crazier, in my CFM
Fournette-Fractured shoulder blade-out for season
Mixon-dislocated ankle
McCoy-Broken wrist
Freeman- Quad tear
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 01:05 PM   #1496
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

RB's that were out:

Fournette
Mixon
McCoy
Sproles
Ajayi
Freeman

I've been wondering, does it really do anything changing the injury slider to 52, after you play your game for the week? While you are playing your game the other games are being simmed, so shouldn't the injuries have already happened before you sim to the next week? Hipe that makes sense.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »