Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2018, 12:58 PM   #1801
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I haven not seen a single roughing the passer penalty post patch. I know there were issues in the past that if a player grazed the QB it would be a flag. Has anyone seen this called? If I tamper with penalties too much will it throw everything out of whack?
They will come. Oh yes....keep playing. They will come. 51 is the highest I would put that slider on.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 12:58 PM   #1802
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I haven not seen a single roughing the passer penalty post patch. I know there were issues in the past that if a player grazed the QB it would be a flag. Has anyone seen this called? If I tamper with penalties too much will it throw everything out of whack?
I have played 10 games post patch. I have seen about 4-6 RTP calls with the OP settings.
Old 10-23-2018, 01:21 PM   #1803
MVP

OVR: 6

Rtp got called in a game I played last night

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2018, 01:25 PM   #1804
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Mmmmm good feedback here.

I have not moved it from 25 (50 in the main menu and 25 inside CFM). I have a feeling that it will still be the right cocktail. I do believe in the JoshC1977 approach that the CFM slider menu slaves to the main menu. Hence why I simply keep everything default in the main menu and tweak and test the sliders inside of CFM only.

I have been getting great penalty numbers since patch 1.11 and I am sure they are going to be thew same post 1.12

Yes, sometimes the block in the back can get called a lot more than other flags.....but again I will simply pretend it was a holding call. And if you watch the NFL...holding and roughing the passer are leading the charge....blech. But that is the NFL today. A flag infested offensive show. Defense is a lost art in the NFL. Making WR's fight for the ball is a thing of the past. You can't breath on them and don't get me started on the new roughing rules on QB's. LOL. My god.

One thing I feel I need to test further is lowering FG accuracy. I believe once you go below 29 it get's way too wonky. But FG's have been both an adventure and some insane 59-60 yard stunners.

Other than that I have been superbly pleased with Madden 19 post all the patches.

And yes I have still been doing the juke and spin edits and I still can tell the difference between top tier backs vs JAG type backs. I still feel it curbs the excessive jukes and spins and the CPU Running game has gotten a lot better post patches.

I will be playing Madden tomorrow night and streaming the Dolphins Year 2 franchise Week 10.
I agree with lowering FG accuracy as low as you can take it until it gets wonky.
Old 10-23-2018, 02:04 PM   #1805
Banned

Armor, I am playing with the terrible Giants and I am 9-2. The biggest diffence that I have spotted is completion %. I am completing 79% of my passes and the cpu is completing 65% of their passes. The two games that I have lost the cpu completed 80% and 78%. Do you have any slider suggestions to lower my completion % or raise the cpu completion %? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 03:05 PM   #1806
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Armor, I am playing with the terrible Giants and I am 9-2. The biggest diffence that I have spotted is completion %. I am completing 79% of my passes and the cpu is completing 65% of their passes. The two games that I have lost the cpu completed 80% and 78%. Do you have any slider suggestions to lower my completion % or raise the cpu completion %? Thanks
i agree, post patch i have noticed an uptick in user comp % over the course of 8-10 games. I play with Panthers and in 2 games last night using OP settings i went 22/26 and 23/28 with Cam...before the patch it was closer to 18/30 etc
Old 10-23-2018, 03:08 PM   #1807
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lere2001
I am having the problem of hitting well over 90% of my FGs no matter the distance but the CPU struggles from everywhere. I worry that lowering FG even more would compound that. It could just be me, though
one "house rule" i have been implementing is not pushing the left stick forward to "drive" the kick but just letting the natural arc dictate the ball flight. It is too easy to "drive" kicks through the wind and take away the effect of the cross-winds, etc. I was easily making 62-65 yard kicks with Gano, but since implementing this rule i have gone 12/16 longest being 59. Makes it more realistic to me
Old 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM   #1808
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
A lot of it depends on the routes you're calling; try and expand the playbook and look for more intermediate/deep throws. In terms of CPU completion percentage, getting pressure on the QB still affects their completion rate.

As a fellow Giants fan, we know this team has a tough time stopping anyone's passing game irl. I don't think Matt Ryan had a single incompletion in the second half of last night's game.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »