Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2018, 11:04 PM   #1817
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Can anyone answer this question?

Will raising the FG Accuracy improve the cpu accuracy? The cpu is terrible beyond 50yds. They have the leg strength but not the accuracy. I have accuracy set at 37 will raising it to 50 help with accuracy for the cpu? Anyone please?
I ended up just supersimming any FG attempt 35 yds + for both sides, it lets ratings take affect.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Old 10-24-2018, 03:10 AM   #1818
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Played a game last night, speed parity back at 25.

I dropped WR catching down to 70 for both, found that it helped a lot. My WRs were back to being a bit more human, not making ridiculous circus catches... though I still think they’re better than they were before the patch. I also dropped human QB down to 15 (had it at 25 beforehand) and this had a nice impact too. Had a few balls get away from me as I tried to lead the WR too much or else wasn’t able to set my feet for the throw.

Still finding it easier to pass than it was pre-patch but was definitely nice to get back to having competitive games after doling out a couple of beatings.

Had a 21-21 tie after overtime against the Texans in Week 16. Was a battle for the #1 seed. The draw allowed the Browns to leapfrog us both!
Old 10-24-2018, 04:47 AM   #1819
Rookie

I also played around 7 games post patch with speed parity still at 25. I still had a pretty much perfect and well varied amount of penalties, so this seems to be connected.

I won the Super Bowl against the Chargers,
It was year 2 of my franchise with the Cardinals. An amazing game which ended with a close win for me. 42-40 the final result. Gordon moved the ball on the ground very well, and Keenan Allen had a great game for them. My defense is actually pretty good, especially the secondary, so i like how some cpu teams are moving the ball against me post patch.
(Ok it only got that close again, cause a Patrick Peterson int in the last two minutes was ruled as a safety against me, when he fell over in my own end zone... but hey) 😂

Anyway, I don’t feel like the parity slider makes it a lot easier for either the cpu or me. At least I’m not seeing unrealistic separation by my or the opponents receivers. Will leave it at 25.

One thing that I also noticed in the last 4 games, were improved rushing numbers for myself as well. David Johnson came off an injury for those games - he had a 60+ td run in all of my 3 post season games. Putting up one 200+ Rushing yd game in the nfc title game and also dominating the super bowl with 3 rush tds and one receiving td.

I will do further testing, to see if I need to tweak my run block slider, cause I didn’t have those numbers with my backup rbs.
In the end David Johnson (in this game at least) is still an elite top 3 rb, so maybe he just was in great post season shape
Old 10-24-2018, 05:42 AM   #1820
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzelaffe
I also played around 7 games post patch with speed parity still at 25. I still had a pretty much perfect and well varied amount of penalties, so this seems to be connected.

I won the Super Bowl against the Chargers,
It was year 2 of my franchise with the Cardinals. An amazing game which ended with a close win for me. 42-40 the final result. Gordon moved the ball on the ground very well, and Keenan Allen had a great game for them. My defense is actually pretty good, especially the secondary, so i like how some cpu teams are moving the ball against me post patch.
(Ok it only got that close again, cause a Patrick Peterson int in the last two minutes was ruled as a safety against me, when he fell over in my own end zone... but hey) 😂

Anyway, I don’t feel like the parity slider makes it a lot easier for either the cpu or me. At least I’m not seeing unrealistic separation by my or the opponents receivers. Will leave it at 25.

One thing that I also noticed in the last 4 games, were improved rushing numbers for myself as well. David Johnson came off an injury for those games - he had a 60+ td run in all of my 3 post season games. Putting up one 200+ Rushing yd game in the nfc title game and also dominating the super bowl with 3 rush tds and one receiving td.

I will do further testing, to see if I need to tweak my run block slider, cause I didn’t have those numbers with my backup rbs.
In the end David Johnson (in this game at least) is still an elite top 3 rb, so maybe he just was in great post season shape
I lowered my user run blocking to 54 and its a bit more challenging, still able to break off big runs, but its a lot more technical especially with speed burst/special moves.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Old 10-24-2018, 06:59 AM   #1821
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
I lowered my user run blocking to 54 and its a bit more challenging, still able to break off big runs, but its a lot more technical especially with speed burst/special moves.
Imo the one thing about user running is that it gets easier as the season goes on. Everytime your rb and ol gain confidence it makes them so much better. I have played the first half of year 2 on 55 and than moved it to 50 and it seemed to work out for me. I started year 3 on 50 and will adjust down from there if needed. Week 1 was tough to run. Also you have to use all the run plays in the play book dont just use the ones that average the most yards you will never get stopped.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2018, 10:05 AM   #1822
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
Imo the one thing about user running is that it gets easier as the season goes on. Everytime your rb and ol gain confidence it makes them so much better. I have played the first half of year 2 on 55 and than moved it to 50 and it seemed to work out for me. I started year 3 on 50 and will adjust down from there if needed. Week 1 was tough to run. Also you have to use all the run plays in the play book dont just use the ones that average the most yards you will never get stopped.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

I’ve had the exact same though and I’ve been playing with my run block at 50 the entire time. I have a tough time running but lead the league because around 400 rushing yards from Mayfield. I 100% think confidence make the game easier later in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Old 10-24-2018, 10:58 AM   #1823
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Yep and it work against you if your team is struggling!

Just so everyone knows.....after each season I reset confidence across the league to 50 so teams with players below the Mendoza line get a fresh start each season.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-24-2018, 01:30 PM   #1824
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Yep and it work against you if your team is struggling!

Just so everyone knows.....after each season I reset confidence across the league to 50 so teams with players below the Mendoza line get a fresh start each season.
How do you reset them?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »