Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2018, 10:14 AM   #2105
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by icvu42
Really enjoying this game the more I play it. I’ve been using your sliders with a couple of minor modifications.

Two issues I am still having. First, I can’t get screen passes to running back to work for the life of me. I either get sacked or barely get it off before I am hit and it falls incomplete. Any advice?

The other frustrating thing is if the CPU has the wind at its back and is across midfield, they will always attempt a FG on fourth down no matter the distance. I’ve seen more 60 plus yard attempts when they should be punting. Would turning FG power down prevent them from attempting these long kicks?

Thanks.

Rick
Wind has always been an issue in Madden. Every games there is too much wind and it is way over blown. No pun intended.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2018, 12:20 PM   #2106
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Armor, I'm the Cowboys and Zeke has nearly 500 yards on 40 carries through 2 games. Can I bump down User Run Blocking without any adverse effects?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Old 12-31-2018, 12:23 PM   #2107
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
Armor, I'm the Cowboys and Zeke has nearly 500 yards on 40 carries through 2 games. Can I bump down User Run Blocking without any adverse effects?

Jeez.....that sucks. Yeah you can. It is a personal slider like I said.

One thing that is a cold hard reality is Madden will never be a true simulation of the NFL. I think we all know that. And quite frankley if we are being completely honest no console video game has ever been a true simulation.

Baseball and Basketball have the closet to simulation and always did IMO. Golf does a good job and tennis as well. But Football and Hockey have always been....hybrids. Arcade like games with a lot of simulation elements and by tweaking sliders, settings and creating house rules we can get close.

Madden 19 is the closet I have come to getting a simulation of the NFL on a console football game.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 12-31-2018 at 12:37 PM.
Old 12-31-2018, 12:24 PM   #2108
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984

You shouldn't have any ill effects from it. In the OP at the bottom, Armor has a paragraph about run blocking.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 12-31-2018, 12:26 PM   #2109
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Jeez.....that sucks. Yeah you can. It is a personal slider like I said.

One thing that is a cold hard reality is Madden will never be a true simulation of the NFL. I think we all know that. And quite frankley if we are being completely honest no console video game has ever been a true simulation.

baseball and Basketball have the closet to simulation and always did IMO. Golf does a good job and tennis as well. But Football and Hockey have always been....hybrids. Arcade like games with a lot of simulation elements and by tweaking sliders, settings and creating house rules we can get close.

Madden 19 is the closet I have come to getting a simulation of the NFL on a console football game.
Thanks, I figured it's because it's Zeke and the Oline which is why I need to bump it down. If I was a bad team, it'd be different I'm sure. Outside of that, love the set. You did and incredible job as always.

Old 12-31-2018, 04:34 PM   #2110
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Madden 19 is finally back for me, just tried latest OP post patch. Exact settings except I'm at 15min/13sec. Year 2 of my Falcons CFM. 2 NFC South games:
20181231_163234.jpg20181231_163250.jpg

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
Old 12-31-2018, 05:00 PM   #2111
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Madden 19 is finally back for me, just tried latest OP post patch. Exact settings except I'm at 15min/13sec. Year 2 of my Falcons CFM. 2 NFC South games:
Attachment 159888Attachment 159889

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
Purple set or original?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2018, 05:03 PM   #2112
Rookie

Going to fire these up tonight !! I had a quick question if anyone could answer..

Does confidence affect how good your team plays ? Lately I've just been putting up tons of points , averaging around 30 a game. My 1st few games , with a rookie qb (69 overall) I couldn't hit much, now he's lights out !

I use the Pats , and Sony Michel and James white have been unstoppable . I don't cheese at all , and love to use all of my playbook , but I haven't lost since the first quarter of the season and I'm 10-2.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »