Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2019, 09:08 AM   #2137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busforever
Yeah for injuries I liked your adjustments (23/52) until latest patch. But since then, I nearly all my 10 games ended without a single injury on both sides. I was curious if you too noticed a change here.
I've had this same experience as well...no in game injuries at all during game play @ 23
Old 01-06-2019, 09:42 AM   #2138
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I can’t say I am having the same experience. I am getting in game injuries at 23.

There is no sweet spot either this cycle with injuries and it is a weak spot in the game in terms of QB’s being iron-men. Seems they really nerfed QB injuries this cycle and RB’s got the brunt of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-06-2019, 11:31 AM   #2139
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwood243
I've had this same experience as well...no in game injuries at all during game play @ 23
23 is the sweet spot for me. I either see a couple of injuries or seven players out at once.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:48 PM   #2140
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I can’t say I am having the same experience. I am getting in game injuries at 23.

There is no sweet spot either this cycle with injuries and it is a weak spot in the game in terms of QB’s being iron-men. Seems they really nerfed QB injuries this cycle and RB’s got the brunt of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I have seen in game injuries well.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
Old 01-06-2019, 01:14 PM   #2141
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Last game i threw for 450.yrds w j. Allen vs. 437 5td from rodgers .

Through 4 games i am averaging 340 passing with allen.

This may be an all pro thing but before the newest update to the sliders passing was a lot tighter on both sides. I felt it was more challenging overall. Just some feedback. Ill probably head back to AM anyway.

Set was money , not sure about the changes. It played a lot different to me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2019, 01:44 PM   #2142
Rookie

Using your slider set I had my favorite game of Madden ever. A comeback win over the Jets as the Browns, got down 24-10 in the first half and I thought we were out. We couldn't make any plays offensively and defensively stopping darnold was impossible. Then we go into the second half down 24-13, get the ball back anf start scoring. Back and forth it becomes a shootout, till the very end game on the line and we sack Darnold for the 3rd time of the night and win 37-30.

I also just finished a game, Bears v Hawks, Russell was just goin off, Mitch was inaccurate so I adjusted. They couldn't stop Howard and Cohen when they ran. So I just ran the rest of the game. Ended up winning by 30

Fun diverse games that feel real, only complaint being the roughing the passer bit but I get that that's to replicate how the league has been bc of that rule change
Old 01-07-2019, 07:52 AM   #2143
Rookie

Enjoying this slider set hugely! Sacks are hard to come by, picks require work and my rookie QB with the Dolphins has to manage a game properly.

Only issue I'm having is I'm killing the CPU with Ballage and my running game, averaging over 150ypc. Sliders now on 30 and dropping each game.
I might just have to ban the inside zone runs from shotgun.

Especially enjoying how coverage competes for the ball.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:56 AM   #2144
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

FALCONS year 2 CFM, after being beat up against Rams previous week. We took our revenge out on Titans.
20190106_215325.jpg20190106_215340.jpg20190106_215349.jpg20190106_215357.jpg20190106_215408.jpg

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 01-07-2019 at 01:25 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »