Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2018, 03:27 PM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Anyone know how to upgrade the CPU offense? Seems like any team I use they can’t score

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2018, 03:27 PM   #282
Pro

vertman's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Yeah he said to edit the cpu teams HBs trait to cover for all hits and then if their Juke and Spin ratings are higher than 75 to go ahead and move them down to 75.

Armor any word yet on if we should set the spin & juke moves back to where they were after the game since it does bring down the players overall rating?

Thank you cowboy, I missed it

Old 08-11-2018, 03:31 PM   #283
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Adaptive AI?

Testing 1.5 and I picked up something, not sure if everyone notices tho.

I always use strategy suggestions, have for quite awhile. I couldn't work nothing. My running game started off ok, then 4-5 runs went no where. They stacked the box, I couldn't dink and duck in my passing game, and I was 8-20 for 87 yards and an int after the first half.

So, I started fumbling through the playbook and tried to be sneaky. HB screens, outside runs (I'm a west coast, power run guy. Nothing is more satisfying then pounding the rock through the middle. Plus, I LOVE play action.) To say the least, i was way out of my norm in terms of play calling. I finally was able to fool them a little, and hit my bread and butter...65 yard play action to Demaryius Thomas.

After that, I kept using the open play book style. Really improved my passing game as I finished 22-38 for 261 2tds and 1 int. I rushed for over 150, dont remember personal totals. It was refreshing to say the least. Didnt have to use for sure plays, I was able to call different things, but get near similar results. Many worked, and many didnt.

So, maybe a smart adaptive system this year? Or am i garbage lol
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 08-11-2018, 03:35 PM   #284
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

With the latest updates:

Kansas City Chiefs at Cleveland Browns
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Kansas City Chiefs ()3147024
Cleveland Browns (4-5)310821
Team Stats Comparison
KANCLE
Total Offense272415
Rushing Yards86138
Passing Yards186277
First Downs1120
Punt Return Yards015
Kick Return Yards78143
Total Yards350573
Turnovers23
3rd Down Conversion2-79-14
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion0-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/3/04/2/2
Penalties1-50-0
Posession Time11:3220:28
Kansas City Chiefs
Cleveland Browns

These games are unreal. All 4 games I've played with the sliders I am scrambling trying to score on the final possession. Just under 2 minutes left, I hit Njoku on a deep post, caught at the 5, he gets jacked at the 2 and fumbles to which is caught by the defense. Madden loves fumbles within the 2.

We manage to get a safety and are still alive with around 40 seconds left. We get the ball to mid field and I call the rare 4 verts with 13 seconds left and no timeouts. Coleman catches it at the 3, unfortunately I dove to catch the ball and the clock ran out on the Browns.

Felt good early with a 13-3 lead but the Chiefs score 14 points in the last two minutes of the half after a couple Mayfield interceptions.

I'm getting picked on using the defensive cam in pass coverage. Anyone have any tips. I think I'm going to have to use the DL or rushers in obvious passing situations going forward.

Great sliders!
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Old 08-11-2018, 04:03 PM   #285
Rookie

So have to come across some testing. First of all again like I said I have hated Madden for the last two years and I’m having a blast.

Few findings:

These sliders on Pro

Face mask at 45
Tackle at 0
RB edits
High Motor for RB and other teams KR and PR OFF

I am having some decent games. Tackle might be sensitive and you will see people run through people but man, Dak was taking off against zone and I had to go man.

Matt Ryan is looking deep. This game isn’t bad at all and the slider guys kick butt. Normally I play one game and I’m done for the day but I’m on my second game having a back-and-forth match up with the Falcons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2018, 04:31 PM   #286
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

About to go on the air with another CFM test game.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-11-2018, 04:31 PM   #287
Rookie

All I have to say is that I love the way all five games I’ve played the score hasn’t gotten to 30 points for either team. This game seems to really defensive and I love it. I’ve never seen so many punts in a Madden game, it’s great! Keep up the great work Armor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2018, 04:38 PM   #288
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy Dawg
All I have to say is that I love the way all five games I’ve played the score hasn’t gotten to 30 points for either team. This game seems to really defensive and I love it. I’ve never seen so many punts in a Madden game, it’s great! Keep up the great work Armor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WR/DB interaction is legit good

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »