Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2019, 06:51 PM   #1185
Rookie

phillies6f's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Ah you know what, and I feel so stupid for not thinking of it before, it very well could be the roster. I am using That Franchise Guy's roster (I like the lowered ratings across the board and the real-life draft classes). I've been using it for so long I didn't think much of it. You believe that's the issue?

And in regards to Q1, I do have the sliders on the main menu set as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2019, 10:55 PM   #1186
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillies6f
Ah you know what, and I feel so stupid for not thinking of it before, it very well could be the roster. I am using That Franchise Guy's roster (I like the lowered ratings across the board and the real-life draft classes). I've been using it for so long I didn't think much of it. You believe that's the issue?

And in regards to Q1, I do have the sliders on the main menu set as well.

Give it a game or two with default rosters and compare and contrast. Lower ratings will certainly weaken the CPU as they won’t hit the elite thresholds for certain actions.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-26-2019, 07:32 PM   #1187
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2

Try what Josh said. I just went through a 5-11 season with the Bucs. Some games were tight against "better" teams, others my team was overwhelmed - due to match ups.

As for the injury issue, season one had ups and downs. A lot of what has been said. Some games lots, some little, overall no serious length of time missed. Just played week one of year two and had 9 guys go down for the game. All but one is good to go for next week. But it was really noticeable as I lost players throughout the game. It was tight through the half, and then the Falcons pulled away and ended up 34-23 (I scored a TD with less than a minute left.)

The biggest thing is following the scenarios laid out in the OP and playing sim. If you follow those suggestions and have the setup exactly, you should get a great experience.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-27-2019, 01:25 PM   #1188
Rookie

phillies6f's Arena

I will be trying this out next weekend. Again, appreciate the feedback and engagement. I'll give an update on how it goes.

And go birds!
Old 01-27-2019, 05:23 PM   #1189
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ive become an interested spectator of your work Josh. Thanks for the effort that you put into it to make Madden a better experience.

Right now Im busy working but I will try it out friday.

I only have a question about traits. Because Ive started to read about them. Many things Ive read made sense but I guess after reading here the problems in animations, wonky Gameplay etc. will be based by the imbalance that slider set course.

With your set I dont have to put the Sense Pressure trait to average for example?

Would be nice if you could give me a small summary of traits that need to be changed. The way you use High Motor for example and Ball in the air makes sense. A small overwiew what traits should be changed or should be less common.
Old 01-28-2019, 01:40 AM   #1190
Rookie

OVR: 3

QB Style
Throw Ball Away
Sense Pressure
Forces Passes
Aggressive Catches
RAC Catches
Fights For Extra Yards
Covers The Ball
Makes Sideline Catches
Drops Open Passes
LB Style
Plays Ball In The Air
Big Hitter
Strips Ball
Swim Move
Spin Move
Clutch
High Motor
Old 01-28-2019, 02:24 AM   #1191
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaisen41
Ive become an interested spectator of your work Josh. Thanks for the effort that you put into it to make Madden a better experience.

Right now Im busy working but I will try it out friday.

I only have a question about traits. Because Ive started to read about them. Many things Ive read made sense but I guess after reading here the problems in animations, wonky Gameplay etc. will be based by the imbalance that slider set course.

With your set I dont have to put the Sense Pressure trait to average for example?

Would be nice if you could give me a small summary of traits that need to be changed. The way you use High Motor for example and Ball in the air makes sense. A small overwiew what traits should be changed or should be less common.
Idk if this will help but I made a thread a few days ago discussing the high motor trait and questions about it, a lot of people including Josh replied to it. Hell someone named mpd replied with a detailed explanation to many of the traits. You can try looking at that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2019, 08:37 AM   #1192
Pro

Josh did the update mess anything up? I havent downloaded it yet

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »