Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2019, 03:29 PM   #1169
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Don't look now, but i hear we got another title update

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-23-2019, 04:07 PM   #1170
Rookie

phillies6f's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok, so I just plugged these sliders in and I've played one half. Enjoying the gameplay so far. However, the injuries are just unacceptable, I've already lost six players in one half. Over the course of a season mine and the AI's rosters will be decimated. I know that you said changing the injury sliders affects gameplay, but I don't think I can play like this. Has anyone messed with the injury slider? If so, did it affect gameplay?
Old 01-23-2019, 04:18 PM   #1171
Pro

OVR: 0

Will the fact that no offensive draft players have high motor and many defensive players do cause a big issue a few years into a franchise? Like maybe defense being overpowered?

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2019, 04:58 PM   #1172
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillies6f
Ok, so I just plugged these sliders in and I've played one half. Enjoying the gameplay so far. However, the injuries are just unacceptable, I've already lost six players in one half. Over the course of a season mine and the AI's rosters will be decimated. I know that you said changing the injury sliders affects gameplay, but I don't think I can play like this. Has anyone messed with the injury slider? If so, did it affect gameplay?
I have mine set to 13 for injury. Works well and I don't see any problems with gameplay because of it. Played 2 seasons with it set that way.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:02 PM   #1173
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterB33
hey Josh, thanks for this. im getting an error when trying to DL. it says file removed by creator . ps4

Weird, I will check into that when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-23-2019, 05:37 PM   #1174
MVP

OVR: 6

The servers on xbox and PS4 must be down. I’m on xbox and tried to upload the all-time set ive been editing, and it won’t let me upload. You can check by looking at the date by the file name where it shows your uploads. Seems like this function’s been buggy since release. It’s been smooth for me the past month working on those rosters. But last night, it wouldnt let me upload. Was hoping the patch would fix it but that’s not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Weird, I will check into that when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 01-23-2019 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:55 PM   #1175
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillies6f
First, make sure you have the main menu set to 50 as well as in CFM. Also make sure you have accelerated clock turned off and the game length set to 9 or 10 minutes.

Second, IMO the injury setting is critical to gameplay performance. Now, so you got a bunch of injuries early. But at the end of the game, I can almost guarantee you that if your main menu injury slider was set at 50, that most of those injured guys will not be injured headed into the next week. You'll see lots of short duration and game length injuries, but it's not like every guy goes out for 10 weeks. It's not as bad as you think. Stick with it....injuries happen in spades in the NFL; I think this set does a nice job of replicating that given the limitation that we don't have practice injuries and so on.

Finally, make sure to invest in players who have high injury and toughness ratings....that is critical or you're going to get beat up a bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2019, 05:58 PM   #1176
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Will the fact that no offensive draft players have high motor and many defensive players do cause a big issue a few years into a franchise? Like maybe defense being overpowered?

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Operation Sports mobile app
It could, in theory. But in reality, I suspect the higher progression rate for a lot of defensive positions could balance it out.

Even if there were a problem, it would probably take 8-10 seasons to really begin seeing issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »