Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2018, 10:53 PM   #505
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
So Ive been playing with my tweaks and it doesnt matter how high cpu run block is they always average under 2 yards per carry. I remember one cpu back I was facing had a 23 yard run to start the game and ended up with like 11 carries for 20 yards. That means after that run he went 10 carries for -3 yards! I just doesnt make any sense. Its not even like the blocking is bad just there is always someone there to make the tackle right away unblocked the slider cant fix that and it is ruining the game right now.

I would lower user tackling some more. I think that’s opens up the run game a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2018, 11:27 PM   #506
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
All madden is starting to become unplayable. With pass blocking being raised to 70 im getting sacked a ton now its like its reversed and I fumble like 75% of the time im sacked even after raising the user fumble. Its like a cheat for the ai that they get no matter the sliders. I think i might give all pro a try even though I have never liked it since it was always too easy.

Hey man, try 57 pass block. Don’t ask me why, but it is working for me through 2 games so far. Small sample, I know, but I went from being sacked 9-11 times a game to 2-6. Depending on defenses I’ve faced. It has improved a lot. I don’t know if this slider (so I dare say it) is reversed or not, but its working well for me.

Fumbles, I am personally not having issues, but honestly if it’s that often for you, raise the fumble slider so you fumble less.

I also want to add in, I have penalties at default so I don’t know if this will make results vary. I never like adjusting penalties.

I saw you had issues with CPU run game. One thing I’ve noticed, you need a lower tackle value for user to have a cpu run game to be effective. This year game, CPU HBs don’t perform well on the new RPM system they implemented. So a lower tackle slider for me has worked, while lowering cpu run block to balance it out (: also, I don’t User the D-line man on run plays. I don’t know if that makes a difference, but if it does or doesn’t, rather not mess with it and let the rating play out more than me doing it.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Old 09-03-2018, 01:22 AM   #507
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

I just had a pretty decent game with the sliders set back exactly to the op. Im just going to leave it there and not question it anymore. Im tired of worrying about something every game and looking to adjust its just frustrating and takes the fun out the game. Im getting good enough gameplay the problems are just stuff wrong with the game that we cant fix with sliders so im just going to leave it the same as the op never make any tweaks unless its changed on the op so pretty much only change will be after a patch so now im just going to enjoy the game and not worry about the sliders. Its relieving thinking about it now.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:20 PM   #508
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Yeah I was gonna go with josh set up but after looking at my playstyle more carefully and also I enjoy watching the CPU as well as playing the way Charters set up is running is great for me. I have tryed imacs rosters with these but the default is running great in cfm and play now. I like to start with at least fresh accurate rosters before starting my franchise or as close as possible, so I'll prolly use ea official season start set with jc's draft class. He did an incredible job.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:10 PM   #509
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

These are Mrhurricane's adjustments to the sliders they are usually what i go with. I know he is going with default penalties, he might go with 60 fatigue and flazko's auto subs and I believe he is changing the threshold not sure to what tho.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:23 PM   #510
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:

These are Mrhurricane's adjustments to the sliders they are usually what i go with. I know he is going with default penalties, he might go with 60 fatigue and flazko's auto subs and I believe he is changing the threshold not sure to what tho.
did he post a video? ive been playing on all default both sides and enjoying it. the cpu running game works really well on default i dont know why. but i usually like to see what hurricane and swami do each year with sliders. swami is playing his franchise a little different this year and hasnt messed w sliders. im not a big fan of his change up.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2018, 03:37 PM   #511
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
did he post a video? ive been playing on all default both sides and enjoying it. the cpu running game works really well on default i dont know why. but i usually like to see what hurricane and swami do each year with sliders. swami is playing his franchise a little different this year and hasnt messed w sliders. im not a big fan of his change up.

No he just posted that on twitter should have a video up in a few days. I am just concerned about cpu fumble at 50 feel like they will never fumble lol. Also is literally eveything default like injuries 40, fatigue 50 and threshold 50.

Last edited by Redskins041; 09-04-2018 at 03:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 03:44 PM   #512
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
No he just posted that on twitter should have a video up in a few days. I am just concerned about cpu fumble at 50 feel like they will never fumble lol. Also is literally eveything default like injuries 40, fatigue 50 and threshold 50.
ya...just testing but ive had better games passing and rushing on both sides. thanks for posting hurricanes set up i was waiting on his video and i dont have a twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »