Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2018, 06:52 PM   #857
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
Last word was tonight hopefully. Depends on how everything goes

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
I’d be fine the way they are. I’d be ok with a few older players and editing some FA.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:42 PM   #858
Rookie

Does the final roster DL not have the Mack trade completed? I keep DLing the file and loading and it doesn't have the trade is this a preseason set?
Old 09-11-2018, 07:46 PM   #859
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyflame21
Does the final roster DL not have the Mack trade completed? I keep DLing the file and loading and it doesn't have the trade is this a preseason set?
It’s still being worked on. Hopefully soon
Old 09-11-2018, 07:52 PM   #860
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Any idea on timeline for the PS4 rosters to drop? Chomping on my fingers here...lol
I know. I’m like a crackhead keep checking the site every five minutes to see if there is an update! It will be awesome when it does drop. Hopefully soon. These rosters saved the game for me after years of disappointment. Still can’t get over how a diehard madden player fixes this game and all EA cares about is arcade/MUT players.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:01 PM   #861

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Okay.

I'm going to address some things with the problem poster we've had for everyone to read.

First, the condescending posts regarding the moderation staff via reported posts and in this thread stop NOW.

We all have full time jobs and lives and are doing our best to keep this thread as clean as possible. We CAN'T however be by the computer 24/7 so I apologize for some of the delays. Personally I've spent the last hour monitoring this thread instead of spending time with my family trying to keep it as clean as possible. We don't need crap from those of you who are trying to enjoy the thread. We all want the same thing.

Second, IP ban in this situation isn't feasible so please stop asking for it.

Third, and most importantly. As we've said on numerous occasions. STOP RESPONDING TO HIM. He is seeking attention and you are giving it to him. Someone said something like "he's showing you up" in a reported post.

Trust me. WE DON'T CARE. That's on us. Not on you. Report the post and move on. I will go on and delete every post I can from here on out but we need you guys to stick to the topic. We also need you to understand that we won't always be able to respond right away. I can't speak for the other mods but as an example, when I'm at work, OS is blocked for me and moderation tools are very limited from my phone.

We are doing our best but we need your help. Ignore him and he will go away.

Trust me, I've seen much worse, if online threats from trolls were real, I'd have lost about 45 of my first born children by now.

Just keep reporting, stop replying or acknowledging, and just be respectful of your mod staff please.

Also, if you have questions, I'm happy to respond. Just please don't respond or quote this post in this thread. PM me with any questions you have. Any responses will be deleted as will any off topic discussion going forward (even if it isn't timely).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 08:22 PM   #862
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

Hey kehlis thanks for not deleting this thread and ruining it for the rest of us...
Old 09-11-2018, 08:35 PM   #863
Rookie

Nygs's Arena

OVR: 1

Will this roster have all the draft pick updates as well? For instance, the Mack trade? As well as the Saints/Jets trade? The Bears having Mack AND all the picks they traded for him in real life, in the game is ridiculous. Awesome work. Can't wait!
Old 09-11-2018, 08:44 PM   #864
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygs
Will this roster have all the draft pick updates as well? For instance, the Mack trade? As well as the Saints/Jets trade? The Bears having Mack AND all the picks they traded for him in real life, in the game is ridiculous. Awesome work. Can't wait!
Yes it should be updated With all new contracts, draft pick trades ect.... so the Beckham, Rodgers deal along with Mack trade plus anything else that went down. IMAC also has a few draft classes all set up with traits edited. Should leave us with plenty of Madden seasons to play. Can’t wait to start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »