Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-11-2018, 10:08 PM   #881
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
How pathetic, quoting a post of mine and changing the text.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Please stop feeding the troll. Every time you call him pathetic he smiles. Pretend he isn’t here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 10:18 PM   #882
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo12308
Please stop feeding the troll. Every time you call him pathetic he smiles. Pretend he isn’t here.
Seriously guys! It was said before anytime anyone comments we only contribute to the nonsense that has ruined this thread. We are all waiting for IMAC to post his roster for PS4 so we can get to our CFM and I don’t blame him for staying away. You guys who keep taunting this guy are just as guilty as him. Cut the crap like the moderator said! Please just ignore. WTF! Can you not help yourself! Everyone should keep quite until IMAC finishes the great work he has worked on for all of us. The next post we should see is from IMAC telling us rosters are completed and ready for upload.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:34 PM   #883
Rookie

dolphindad50's Arena

I feel like a kid on Xmas eve, I'm too tired to stay up any longer lol.

I hope Santa Mac comes tonight!
Old 09-11-2018, 10:36 PM   #884
Rookie

33JAF's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFanatic
So for a complete newbie when the roster drops what do I do? Obviously download it, do you guys do an online or offline Franchise? Once I start a Franchise I load the rosters into it and everything is already done?

I know this has probably been answered a million times so I apologize in advance but which draft class do I download for the upcoming one?

Thanks guys and thank you IMAC. Not enough can be said for what you're doing.

Assuming you are on ps4...

Download the roster and load it from the main menu. When you start a CFM, you have the option to start with the preseason roster, or use the active roster (whichever roster is loaded in the main menu). Use active.

As far as online/offline, it is a matter of preference. Online, you can only control one team, but sims are faster and there are more frequent updates. Offline, you can control every team (so you could fix cpu teams if necessary), but sims and updates (tuning sliders) take longer.

As for draft classes, there are 2 options for 2019 that have the traits edited (as far as I know). Search online ID iMac2307 and download IMAC2019 for OSFM draft class with trait edits, or BigGargamel for SGR class. These are both real 2019 draft classes.

After that, search iMac2307 and there are 3 fictional classes to choose from. IMACFDU1 (a fictional class from TheRosterMaster) and IMACF1 and IMACF2 for EA generated classes with the trait edits.

Hope this helps and correct me if I'm wrong, guys.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:50 PM   #885
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33JAF
Assuming you are on ps4...

Download the roster and load it from the main menu. When you start a CFM, you have the option to start with the preseason roster, or use the active roster (whichever roster is loaded in the main menu). Use active.

As far as online/offline, it is a matter of preference. Online, you can only control one team, but sims are faster and there are more frequent updates. Offline, you can control every team (so you could fix cpu teams if necessary), but sims and updates (tuning sliders) take longer.

As for draft classes, there are 2 options for 2019 that have the traits edited (as far as I know). Search online ID iMac2307 and download IMAC2019 for OSFM draft class with trait edits, or BigGargamel for SGR class. These are both real 2019 draft classes.

After that, search iMac2307 and there are 3 fictional classes to choose from. IMACFDU1 (a fictional class from TheRosterMaster) and IMACF1 and IMACF2 for EA generated classes with the trait edits.

Hope this helps and correct me if I'm wrong, guys.
Wow thank you so much man. It's a lot clearer now. I'm definitely going to go with offline so I can control all 32 teams and set the depth chart according to the real NFL rosters.

What would be the difference between the OSFM and SRG draft class. I'd go with whatever one had the actual upcoming rookie class from college.

Again thank you so much for taking the time to reply.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 11:00 PM   #886
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASquirts
Guys, I hate to say it, but it's not looking good for rosters tonight.
What a waste of a 5 hour energy lol. So what roster does one use in the meantime? I'm itching to just get a game in.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:00 PM   #887
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

The way its going in here ppl may have scared this guy off...
Old 09-11-2018, 11:01 PM   #888
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFanatic
Wow thank you so much man. It's a lot clearer now. I'm definitely going to go with offline so I can control all 32 teams and set the depth chart according to the real NFL rosters.

What would be the difference between the OSFM and SRG draft class. I'd go with whatever one had the actual upcoming rookie class from college.

Again thank you so much for taking the time to reply.
Tried doing 32 team cfm this past weekend but one thing that really bugs me is that you wont get ticker and halftime updates... fair warning. That turned me off from 32 control. Trying to manipulate depth chart orders with ratings now
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »