Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2018, 12:13 PM   #505
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

@iMac the rosters that you are planning to do, will those have an effect or your already edited draft classes or are those safe to use? And it is just the roster your doing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 04:07 PM   #506
Rookie

OVR: 0

iMac did you and jcblayze ever go back over his draft class and fix the traits that he missed?
I was wanting to use your roster with his draft but I wasn’t sure if that ever got sorted out or not

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-05-2018, 05:07 PM   #507
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbc_b3astmod3
iMac did you and jcblayze ever go back over his draft class and fix the traits that he missed?
I was wanting to use your roster with his draft but I wasn’t sure if that ever got sorted out or not

If he didn't I'll just do it myself. Instead of making my own opening day roster I'm just going to use his, so I have a bit of free time now.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:16 PM   #508
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze
If he didn't I'll just do it myself. Instead of making my own opening day roster I'm just going to use his, so I have a bit of free time now.
I do not believe Imac or anyone else every applied the trait edits to ur class Blayze
Old 09-05-2018, 05:26 PM   #509
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Already in a 3 user cfm. Made most of the RB edits so far and love the results . Any idea if there are any edits that would help the qbs scramble or run “smarter”, lots of times they run out of bounds when nothing is in front of them . Want to make fast qbs more of a threat
Old 09-05-2018, 05:36 PM   #510
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze

Sounds good man thanks for the hard work

Old 09-05-2018, 06:19 PM   #511
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Already in a 3 user cfm. Made most of the RB edits so far and love the results . Any idea if there are any edits that would help the qbs scramble or run “smarter”, lots of times they run out of bounds when nothing is in front of them . Want to make fast qbs more of a threat
Just out of curiosity I switched cam and Russell to scrambling and so far it looks good...mind you this is the first time I'm watching a CPU vs CPU game between them and they haven't taken off YET but have extended plays by bolting toward the line of scrimmage and making good throws getting away from pressure..not running at wierd angels to the sideline on either scramble.

Side note Russell made an amazing throw to the back corner pylon while (climbing the pocket) to the TE for a big score to start the 2nd quarter...8/9 for 109yds while Cam is 5/7 for 75 to the same point in the game.

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 06:26 PM   #512
Rookie

New to this thred but long time madden gamer. Looking forword to these rosters which ones will I be downloading and are they out yet

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »