Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2019, 02:16 PM   #825
Rye
Rookie

Rye's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Man I am having just so much fun with Madden this year. Games are playing great, in the middle of Carolina vs Tampa in London and just the first quarter alone has been a series of events.

First drive, I get down field but ultimately had to punt. On the punt, I get perfect backspin when it hits at the 4 yard line. The ball bounced back so far it actually touched a Buc player and I recovered. (First time I've seen that in Madden)

I then got stopped for a FG. Quick 3 and out for Tampa and I get the ball back. CMC fumbles and it's returned for a TD. Next drive we get down field but Olsen fumbles and it's recovered by Tampa. (Back to back drives lost fumble). We get them to punt again but this time they get us at our own 3 yard line. Then a beautiful play to take the lead back happened. My longest play so far in M20, a 97 yard TD run by CMC.

10-7 Carolina at the end of the 1st.

I am just loving this game, This set is amazing. (I am using All Madden) but everything else is the OP setup. Hope everyone is enjoying this game with this set as much as I am.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2019, 03:13 PM   #826
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye
Man I am having just so much fun with Madden this year. Games are playing great, in the middle of Carolina vs Tampa in London and just the first quarter alone has been a series of events.

First drive, I get down field but ultimately had to punt. On the punt, I get perfect backspin when it hits at the 4 yard line. The ball bounced back so far it actually touched a Buc player and I recovered. (First time I've seen that in Madden)

I then got stopped for a FG. Quick 3 and out for Tampa and I get the ball back. CMC fumbles and it's returned for a TD. Next drive we get down field but Olsen fumbles and it's recovered by Tampa. (Back to back drives lost fumble). We get them to punt again but this time they get us at our own 3 yard line. Then a beautiful play to take the lead back happened. My longest play so far in M20, a 97 yard TD run by CMC.

10-7 Carolina at the end of the 1st.

I am just loving this game, This set is amazing. (I am using All Madden) but everything else is the OP setup. Hope everyone is enjoying this game with this set as much as I am.

do you have a few stats?
and what about the challenge?
because I also thought about this set to try on all madden
Old 10-08-2019, 03:22 PM   #827
Rye
Rookie

Rye's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino457
do you have a few stats?
and what about the challenge?
because I also thought about this set to try on all madden
Just finished the game and it was great, Tampa started to make a comeback but we held on. It was definitely a good challenge, not the most difficult game but a very good one. Finished 30-27

Here's a few stats in pictures20191008_151317~2.jpg20191008_151304~2.jpg20191008_151419~2.jpg20191008_151518_HDR~2.jpg

Old 10-08-2019, 03:36 PM   #828
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye
Just finished the game and it was great, Tampa started to make a comeback but we held on. It was definitely a good challenge, not the most difficult game but a very good one. Finished 30-27

Here's a few stats in picturesAttachment 169696Attachment 169697Attachment 169698Attachment 169699

team stats would be nice to see?
how does the cpu behave in your redzone?

would be nice if you would report more in the next few days as it runs with you

I will definitely try it tomorrow and tell you as well

and you have everything like josh except all pro

what about DSwitch? on or off

and SA on or off

you just make me hope that it works !!!

Last edited by elnino457; 10-08-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:13 PM   #829
Rye
Rookie

Rye's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino457
team stats would be nice to see?
how does the cpu behave in your redzone?

would be nice if you would report more in the next few days as it runs with you

I will definitely try it tomorrow and tell you as well

and you have everything like josh except all pro

what about DSwitch? on or off

and SA on or off

you just make me hope that it works !!!
I have it exactly like Josh, just set to All Madden instead. Only difference.

More stats
406 total offense for Carolina
288 for TB

18 first downs for CAR
15 first downs for TB

Tampa was 2-2 in the Red zone (both TDs). They played smart, Winston got a nice pass to Howard for a score and Barber ran for TD on us when they were on about the 9 yard line. They played well in the Red zone. Tampa had a really tough time doing anything on the ground besides that TD run. Just about 50 total rushing yards for them. I actually couldn't get an INT on Winston which was nice, I had some close opportunities though.

I'll keep you updated

Old 10-08-2019, 04:36 PM   #830
Pro

sms024's Arena

I've been enjoying the play so far. I'm in year 3 of a Bengals franchise and I'm currently 6-0, but man it's been a fight to be doing that well.

Week 1 @ Steelers W 39-32
Week 2 @ Browns W 21-16
Week 3 @ Texans W 21-13
Week 4 vs Steelers W 36-21
Week 5 vs Packers W 36-29
Week 6 @ Lions W 37-31

All of my games have been decided by 8 points or less except my home game against the Steelers. The game against the Lions was one I for sure thought I would lose. I won by 6 points because my defense forced a fumble and ran it in for a touchdown in OVERTIME. I was sweating the whole game.

Maybe the Vikings will give me my first loss here in week 7.

It should be noted, the first season I finished 6-10, the second season was 9-7 with a wildcard loss, so this success is uncharted territory for my team.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:08 PM   #831
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Putting RTP to 51 usually gets them to take off a little more. Of any adjustments I've found the least amount of unintended consequences in this. However, we'd be fools to think there aren't any unintended consequences, so....I don't use this anymore. God d@*n just imagine if Madden worked.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app
That's interesting, I may try that at some point....just played Wilson from the hawks and he never took off once and he had many times too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2019, 05:15 PM   #832
Rye
Rookie

Rye's Arena

Played another game, another good one. DET at HOU(me). All Madden.

Stafford really lit me up passing wise but he also threw 2 INTs which helped me get the win. D-Hop had over 100 yards and 1 TD. I played as JJ the whole time on D, ended with 5 tackles, 2 sacks.

Game is playing great on All Madden for me so if anyone was wondering. It's definitely an option. 20191008_170718_HDR~2.jpg20191008_170734_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited by Rye; 10-08-2019 at 05:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »