Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2020, 09:12 AM   #1089
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

I just started a Franchise with these sliders and would like to screen shot box scores and other relevant information to post here. Can somebody help explain to me how after taking the screen shots on the PS4 I could then bring them here to post? Thank you.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:28 AM   #1090
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaresacksqb
I just started a Franchise with these sliders and would like to screen shot box scores and other relevant information to post here. Can somebody help explain to me how after taking the screen shots on the PS4 I could then bring them here to post? Thank you.

Send the pictures to any one of your friends on your PS4. Then download the PS Message App on your phone or tablet. Open the Message App and you’ll be able to see the picture you sent there. Save the picture to your phone or tablet. When you reply to a message on here there’s a little picture of a camera, the icon next to it that looks like a 2D mountain will let you attach a picture. This is the way I’ve always done it and it’s always worked. Not sure if there’s an easier way though.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:08 PM   #1091
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

I’m not getting any penalties all game and I can’t adjust the penalty slider during the game. Anybody have a clue as to why this is happening? I started a cloud franchise and the sliders are default.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2020, 01:23 PM   #1092
Pro

Woad23's Arena

OVR: 0
JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

You just don’t see many penalties on default. It Is one of the sacrifices you make playing default. If they are important to your game immersion, I’d suggest matt10s slider set.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Woad23; 04-04-2020 at 02:06 PM.
Old 04-25-2020, 10:12 AM   #1093
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

BIG update today thanks to Matt.

Toggle the ineligible receiver downfield penalty IN THE MAIN MENU to off.

It really has brought the game back to life. CPU QBs are much more in sync with everything; making throws on time, stepping up in the pocket appropriately, etc. It's also removed that annoying double (and sometimes triple) reverse spin by CPU QBs in the pocket. They may do it once to avoid pressure, but then will make a more decisive and logical move.

With the CPU QBs now in sync, everything else in the game (coverage, etc) becomes much more believable. Just an outstanding find here!!
Old 04-25-2020, 11:36 AM   #1094
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
BIG update today thanks to Matt.

Toggle the ineligible receiver downfield penalty IN THE MAIN MENU to off.

It really has brought the game back to life. CPU QBs are much more in sync with everything; making throws on time, stepping up in the pocket appropriately, etc. It's also removed that annoying double (and sometimes triple) reverse spin by CPU QBs in the pocket. They may do it once to avoid pressure, but then will make a more decisive and logical move.

With the CPU QBs now in sync, everything else in the game (coverage, etc) becomes much more believable. Just an outstanding find here!!
Might have to dust off Madden to try this out later!
NBA: New York Knicks
NCAA: Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

Follow my NCAA Football 22 Dynasty Here!
Old 04-26-2020, 10:59 AM   #1095
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Played through 4 games yesterday with the updated OP (last 3 I streamed last night - they are on my Twitch page).

I've now played 5 or 6 games with ineligible receiver downfield turned-off in the main menu. MAN, it is SO good. It really has purged a ton of the most obnoxious CPU QB behaviors; they throw on time and get rid of the ball intelligently (but not in that Robo QB manner).

Unless EA does something really stupid with a new patch, this gameplay is more than good enough to tide me over for a long while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2020, 11:27 PM   #1096
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Yeah that is profoundly tighter. Played 3 awesome games today. Man I hope it stays like this,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »