Home

Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

This is a discussion on Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2019, 03:58 PM   #17
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

I think I'm going to stick with Pro as well. The animations just run smoother and the games have actually been more competitive and more realistic than All-Pro believe it or not, albeit in a limited number of games.

All I know, is under All-Pro, the CPU O-line is a stonewall, no matter their ratings. Mobile QBs like Russell Wilson or Lamar Jackson don't play like they do IRL. Played an entire game against Seattle and Wilson never left the pocket once. On Pro both he and Jackson have gashed me for huge gains on the ground.
Old 08-03-2019, 04:06 PM   #18
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneric8
Well, it was good of you to post these because it's playing the most realistically so far for my skill level.. I have played with all madden sliders as well as all pro created by charter and armour swords and all the usual suspects, but so far, these are perfect. The one thing that I'm noticing though in my 5 games is the CPU is possibly fumbling too easy as well as throwing a few too many picks. This could be just me playing well in coverage and using the hit stick too much. I'm going to play a few more games and report back to you for sure.

I updated post #2.
Cpu acc 50
Coverage and reaction 50 for user and Cpu
Fumbles 52/52
Tackling 49/49

I know fumbles are an issue but the fumble slider is something to be careful with. If you up it too much Cpu rb starts making dumb reads.

I offset it by lowering tackles by one. I’d try that set next.

I lowered Cpu acc by one,if you’re seeing too many picks it may be because I was trying to get the Cpu QB more aggressive. That’s why I put it one past default. So I’d try 50 next. If you go too low they get very conservative.

For once I think EA got a lot right this year. It plays well out of the box.

One thing I forgot to mention is during your game, pause it and go to penalties. Turn illegal man downfield ON. For some reason it helps tighten up gameplay and plays much smoother with it on. DURING your game is the only place you can turn this on and off for some reason and also it goes back to “off” at the start of every game. So just make sure it’s on. It helps a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Rmiok222; 08-03-2019 at 04:15 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 04:17 PM   #19
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
I think I'm going to stick with Pro as well. The animations just run smoother and the games have actually been more competitive and more realistic than All-Pro believe it or not, albeit in a limited number of games.

All I know, is under All-Pro, the CPU O-line is a stonewall, no matter their ratings. Mobile QBs like Russell Wilson or Lamar Jackson don't play like they do IRL. Played an entire game against Seattle and Wilson never left the pocket once. On Pro both he and Jackson have gashed me for huge gains on the ground.

That’s one thing I like about pro, the pass rush is perfect.

Old 08-03-2019, 05:07 PM   #20
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
That’s one thing I like about pro, the pass rush is perfect.

I sent you a private message

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-03-2019, 11:50 PM   #21
MVP

LIke like I said last year Pro is the way to go .

just had a blast playing the game with the Chiefs at the Jets. KC (me) wins 27-19. Used your sliders except penalty settings increased. Hold at 55...offside and false start at 75...
15 min 12 runoff

Kc- Mahomes339...2Td 2int. 21/33
Nyj Darnold242 1 Td 1 int19/32

Kc Williams 29-136
Nyj Bell 18-75

Total yds KC 554, NYJ 320

Penalties
KC 4-30, Nyj. 4-45

3rd down conversion KC 5-10,NYJ 6-14

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Last edited by baconbits11; 08-04-2019 at 03:41 PM. Reason: fixed some typing on a phone mistakes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2019, 03:47 PM   #22
MVP

Played another game with these in CFM preseason game 4 Oak at Sea. importing sliders. Increasing penalties holding at 61, offside and false start at 69. Forgot to turn on Illegal Man Downfield until 2nd half.

Oak (me) lost at Seattle 32-24.

Only two issues - User QB accuracy, I was 8-11 with D Carr 1st quarter, then Glennon subbed in and he was all over the place (maybe that's good though?) 13-28 passing, missing wide open throws. Each team had about 50 yards in penalties (Pass Int, Holding, Offside, False Start was all called, even an Unsportsman Like conduct penalty called against me as I was trying to tackle a runner towards the out of bounds line and got him late)

The biggest problem though is I MISSED EVERY FG and XP I tried. This is probably because of having User FG acc at 30. I will have to bump up to at least 40.

Otherwise LOTS of fun and the CPU played a competitive game. Even SEA backup QB Taylor ran me ragged he had 80 yards rushing and I couldn't stop him easily. If I had not missed three FG attempts and three XP I would have won but I never felt I was out of it.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:24 PM   #23
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
Played another game with these in CFM preseason game 4 Oak at Sea. importing sliders. Increasing penalties holding at 61, offside and false start at 69. Forgot to turn on Illegal Man Downfield until 2nd half.

Oak (me) lost at Seattle 32-24.

Only two issues - User QB accuracy, I was 8-11 with D Carr 1st quarter, then Glennon subbed in and he was all over the place (maybe that's good though?) 13-28 passing, missing wide open throws. Each team had about 50 yards in penalties (Pass Int, Holding, Offside, False Start was all called, even an Unsportsman Like conduct penalty called against me as I was trying to tackle a runner towards the out of bounds line and got him late)

The biggest problem though is I MISSED EVERY FG and XP I tried. This is probably because of having User FG acc at 30. I will have to bump up to at least 40.

Otherwise LOTS of fun and the CPU played a competitive game. Even SEA backup QB Taylor ran me ragged he had 80 yards rushing and I couldn't stop him easily. If I had not missed three FG attempts and three XP I would have won but I never felt I was out of it.

Sweet! Yeah feeel free to bump up field goal acc. I was making everything at 50.

Old 08-04-2019, 10:58 PM   #24
Rookie

Inter1's Arena

OVR: 1

Funnest set I've tried thus far. I'm by no means an expert at the game as this is the first madden game I've bought in a while! Really enjoying this years offering. A few things I'm seeing with my 3-0 Niners so far. Week 1 I beat Tampa Bay 24-17 and rushed for 170 while the CPU rushed for 26. Game 2 I crush Cincy 34 -13 after committing 3 turnovers while rushing for 134 and the CPU rushed for 35. Game 3 was close against Pittsburgh with me prevailing 27-19. I rushed for 231 and the CPU rushed for 127. I've got a few picks so far in 3 games and only forced 1 fumble. CPU has yet to force one on me. I bumped the slider down to 50 last game, but I'm going down to 48 for my next game. Rushing seems a little easy and my oline isn't very good expect for my 2 tackles. Loving the fluid animations and kicking in the games however. Lots of punts and kicks through the endzone. You are onto something and I'm loving the game. Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. Keep up the good work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »