Home

Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

This is a discussion on Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2019, 12:48 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inter1
Funnest set I've tried thus far. I'm by no means an expert at the game as this is the first madden game I've bought in a while! Really enjoying this years offering. A few things I'm seeing with my 3-0 Niners so far. Week 1 I beat Tampa Bay 24-17 and rushed for 170 while the CPU rushed for 26. Game 2 I crush Cincy 34 -13 after committing 3 turnovers while rushing for 134 and the CPU rushed for 35. Game 3 was close against Pittsburgh with me prevailing 27-19. I rushed for 231 and the CPU rushed for 127. I've got a few picks so far in 3 games and only forced 1 fumble. CPU has yet to force one on me. I bumped the slider down to 50 last game, but I'm going down to 48 for my next game. Rushing seems a little easy and my oline isn't very good expect for my 2 tackles. Loving the fluid animations and kicking in the games however. Lots of punts and kicks through the endzone. You are onto something and I'm loving the game. Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. Keep up the good work!
I love the game on Pro sliders. However I did find that the CPU run game needed help. I have the following adjustments:

CPU run block =98---CPU Pass Accuracy=63--CPU tackle=40-

Human Pass accuracy= 40 Human Tackle=20

I have had good results--some great games--some high scoring-some defensive etc. The CPU backs (especially the great ones) are now truly dangerous but I do not find them to be "over the top".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 07:59 AM   #26
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Update to post #2. Thanks for the feedback. Shoutout to schnaidt as well for giving me a helping hand on these. He honestly knows so much more than me about how these work with one another so I appreciate his input. I think we’re getting a lot closer too. I’m going to test what I have in post #2 tonight. The run game on both sides should be improved a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-05-2019, 09:07 AM   #27
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

For anybody that has played with this set, how have you liked the passing game?

Old 08-05-2019, 01:19 PM   #28
Rookie

Inter1's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
I love the game on Pro sliders. However I did find that the CPU run game needed help. I have the following adjustments:

CPU run block =98---CPU Pass Accuracy=63--CPU tackle=40-

Human Pass accuracy= 40 Human Tackle=20

I have had good results--some great games--some high scoring-some defensive etc. The CPU backs (especially the great ones) are now truly dangerous but I do not find them to be "over the top".
Thanks for posting your changes. Played Cleveland last game and won 35-20. Mayfield threw the ball over 50 times! The way the superstars play with these sliders is awesome. Pass rushing is fun and not cheesed at all. Deforest Buckner is a monster. Lowered the fumbles to 48 and had 2 fumbles for each team reversed by challenges so the drop from 50 was noticable right away. Something tells me I'll restart my franchise right away however with the new edits taking shape.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:23 PM   #29
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inter1
Thanks for posting your changes. Played Cleveland last game and won 35-20. Mayfield threw the ball over 50 times! The way the superstars play with these sliders is awesome. Pass rushing is fun and not cheesed at all. Deforest Buckner is a monster. Lowered the fumbles to 48 and had 2 fumbles for each team reversed by challenges so the drop from 50 was noticable right away. Something tells me I'll restart my franchise right away however with the new edits taking shape.

Something schnaidt pointed out and I agree is that pass coverage sliders are reversed. which is why the coverage sliders look odd. If you test them out you’ll notice for sure. Last year was the same as well. https://youtu.be/IIbeqrCnFDU

Last edited by Rmiok222; 08-05-2019 at 03:19 PM.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:37 PM   #30
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

I’m thinking about giving these a try. I have been using JoshC’s and they play a nice game, but I am just curious about this Pro level thought process.

So, besides the sliders you have on the OP, do you have any other setting adjustments. I know you said that all settings are default. Does that mean you have injuries set to 10 in the main menu and 40 in your franchise? Also, are there any other setting differences in your main menu vs. your franchise? What about your profile difficulty setting?

Sorry for all the questions. I just feel like there are so many variables to different slider sets. Everyone seems to do it differently, and I just want make sure I have everything set up correctly. Otherwise, I feel like my experience with these sliders could be different than others experiences.

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 08-05-2019, 01:47 PM   #31
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidsAreAsleep
I’m thinking about giving these a try. I have been using JoshC’s and they play a nice game, but I am just curious about this Pro level thought process.

So, besides the sliders you have on the OP, do you have any other setting adjustments. I know you said that all settings are default. Does that mean you have injuries set to 10 in the main menu and 40 in your franchise? Also, are there any other setting differences in your main menu vs. your franchise? What about your profile difficulty setting?

Sorry for all the questions. I just feel like there are so many variables to different slider sets. Everyone seems to do it differently, and I just want make sure I have everything set up correctly. Otherwise, I feel like my experience with these sliders could be different than others experiences.

I updated post #2. I use to love your feedback on matt10L’s sliders. Curious to hear what you think especially about pass coverage.

Like I said tho these are still kind of in a trail phase but I hope you enjoy

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 02:01 PM   #32
MVP

Played Chi (me) at Den...won 20-13...great game stats were in line and nothing crazy except Mack had 7 sacks...last one to end game as Den was driving inside my 25. ALSO Den had no.penalties and my free agent rb Alfred had over 140 yds on 32 carries i.picked up as all 4 of my rb were injured in wk 1 vs GB.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »