Home

The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on NGen

This is a discussion on The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on NGen within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2021, 04:32 PM   #33
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhubes10
Only 3 sacks so far and game almost over. Whooped TB though very fun to beat on Brady. Noticed rushing passer a lot harder at 60 but oline almost hugging my edge rushers. Might try 55 next game. I’d say 55-60 is a good starting point

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Nice man good work.

And that’s on All Pro? Or All Madden?
Old 08-26-2021, 08:19 PM   #34
Rookie

Re: The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on N

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonician
Nice man good work.

And that’s on All Pro? Or All Madden?

All Pro. I moved it down to 55 and it actually was a little better. Gonna try an increase up every game going forward. Capping at 60. Try to find sweet spot

Old 08-26-2021, 10:27 PM   #35
Rookie

Hmm. Played a couple of games on true madden with the latest set and still saw 5 fumbles in each game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2021, 10:56 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cMont28
Hmm. Played a couple of games on true madden with the latest set and still saw 5 fumbles in each game.

Thats crazy the fumble slider must not work right then cuz im still on 52 for both hum and cpu on all madden and i see none most games now i am using the Titans and henry had zero thru 8 games but im not seeing them from the cpu either
Old 08-26-2021, 11:31 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
Thats crazy the fumble slider must not work right then cuz im still on 52 for both hum and cpu on all madden and i see none most games now i am using the Titans and henry had zero thru 8 games but im not seeing them from the cpu either

Are you using aggressive on strip ball option? I have a few times but always adjusting have see a decent amount of fumbles on both user and cpu nothing crazy though. I see more INT from CPU this year more than anything

Old 08-27-2021, 02:13 AM   #38
Rookie

Alrighty Tried the new version of the sliders. Im going to be using the Falcons this year so I played their week 1 game against the eagles. Hurts went 28/40 296 yards 1TD/0INTs. On paper it looks good but hurts was 13/13 to start the game and wasn’t missing anything. I decided to start blitzing him to see if that’d help which it did alot he was 20/25 before I started blitzing and ended 8/15 which is more realistic.
I decided to break up his incompletions in groups. Throwaways,Overthrows,drops and pass breakups.

Overthrows-6
Drops-3
Pass breakups-2
Throwaways-1

I lost the game 33-26 when Calvin Ridley fumbled and they scooped and scored… despite boosting fumbling to 65 I still fumbled 4 times… 3 with Matt Ryan (1 on the 10 yard line with 25 seconds left to tie the game) 2 were on the only 2 sacks we gave up. They only scored off 1 fumble and that was the scoop and score

In Conclusion, it was a good game. Solid running game for both teams even tho miles sanders didn’t do much only 54 yards on the ground. Through the air It was solid. Only 2 things that needa be fixed Fumbling and passing a tad… Theres games I play Tim Brady or Russell Wilson and they throw 60-66% but when I play any QB under 80 they are unrealistically good. Just needa find that sweet spot… anyway sorry for the huge paragraph lol and have a goodnight!

Old 08-27-2021, 02:15 AM   #39
Rookie

Tom Brady lol. Sorry for the spelling mistakes rushed to get that done lol

Old 08-27-2021, 03:28 AM   #40
Rookie

I am looking at sliders for off-line franchise mode and I can see what I think is a serious problems with yours. These will supercharge your o-line. By 2031 your worst starters with staff help will be OVR 78+ players. In 2021 the worst starting o-line men are in the 68-70 range and only the top 10-14 players are 78+. Pass rush will disappear from a game play perspective as every team will have an excellent O-line in a game model that often fails to generate pass rush well.

The rest of yours are reasonably similar. 5% difference sometimes may not even make a single point difference at the meaty end where a lot of the back-ups and bad starters sit.

TE probably needs some help. Upping this from 95 to 105 will increase your bad starters a little but by 2031 will give you some sorely needed players closer to 85.

I am leaning towards playing the Fatigue On and Staff Slowest.
Fatigue On because the CPU at different times training will be directed away from incumbent starters which helps age them out of the league and develop younger players faster. Staff Slowest to reduce the number of attribute bonuses which also get hoovered up by the o-line. In 2031 at Staff Normal nearly every single 0-lineman will have a 1, 2 or 3 point buff to their OVR.

Your XP / Mine XP

Quarterbacks - 85 / 80
Halfbacks - 90 / 95
Tight Ends - 95 / 105
Wide Receivers - 85 / 80
Full Backs - 105 / 100
Tackles - 110 / 50
Guards - 110 / 50
Centers - 110 / 45

Defensive Ends - 100 / 95
Defensive Tackles - 110 / 95
Middle Linebackers - 85 / 95
Outside Linebackers - 85 / 100
Cornerbacks - 110 / 110
Free Safeties - 105 / 105
Strong Safeties - 105 / 110

Kickers - 125 / 110
Punters - 125 / 110

Last edited by Steely McBeam; 08-27-2021 at 04:58 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »