Home

What improvements would you like to see in the presentation in the final build?

This is a discussion on What improvements would you like to see in the presentation in the final build? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-06-2014, 01:32 PM   #9
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: What improvements would you like to see in the presentation in the final build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealyMonster
I'd like for their banners to stay up long enough to see what they say. Their offense and defense lineups flash through before you even see anything, and it's not like they have the commentary talk about it, so if you miss the 3 second pop up you have no way of knowing what it was.
This. And don't have them go away if I hit a button. I hate when I make an adjustment or switch to a player the banner disappears
Old 07-06-2014, 01:48 PM   #10
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Re: What improvements would you like to see in the presentation in the final build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealyMonster
I'd like for their banners to stay up long enough to see what they say. Their offense and defense lineups flash through before you even see anything, and it's not like they have the commentary talk about it, so if you miss the 3 second pop up you have no way of knowing what it was.
Actually according to Brian Murray presentation director, commentary will talk about things and banners will match it.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:54 PM   #11
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

I would like to NCAA COACH MODE in the final build OOPS this was presentation .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2014, 02:16 PM   #12
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Actually according to Brian Murray presentation director, commentary will talk about things and banners will match it.
But will it be more often than now. For example they currently talk on QB intro, red zone, starting line ups. Will the commentary go deeper and talk about stats more?

And to add to that will the stat banners show more than in game stats (besides the qb intro).
Old 07-06-2014, 02:23 PM   #13
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Icon5 Re: What improvements would you like to see in the presentation in the final build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I'd like to see some tighter shots post play. In the footage I've seen there weren't enough tight close shots. I also would like the broadcast view to be utilized more. Pre play, and in replays.
I'm guessing you mean more like this
http://twitter.com/jpdavis1982/statu...667968/photo/1

Love this shot and how it fits contextually, Wilson throws int then the cam zooms in on him to show his disappointment.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:24 PM   #14
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
But will it be more often than now. For example they currently talk on QB intro, red zone, starting line ups. Will the commentary go deeper and talk about stats more?

And to add to that will the stat banners show more than in game stats (besides the qb intro).
Yes I've seen drive summary, WR and HB stat banners, coaching banners. I'll post pics later today of them.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 07-06-2014 at 02:36 PM.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:40 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

Well, with the game likely being 100% closed at this point, whatever is in now is what's going to be in when it hits shelves.

The better question would be, what would we like to see patched? But I won't hold out for that, because for Madden 13 and 25 on 360/PS3 they didn't fix those terrible broken replays in any of the patches that were released and didn't address any of the pre and post-play issues. So if Madden 15 comes out with any of the glaring issues we've seen in the E3 vids, it's likely going to stay that way for the rest of the season and perhaps beyond.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2014, 03:01 PM   #16
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yes I've seen drive summary, WR and HB stat banners, coaching banners. I'll post pics later today of them.
Drive summary is back. I saw one. Hasn't been in madden in years. I'm glad they brought it back

They have had rb, wr, and coaches banners forever now. But again just for the game. Except the coach. His is always career record.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »