Home

Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 06:39 PM   #425
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
As it was with me. Hopefully EA addresses it.

Hopefully sooner rather than later. Not sure why sim stats at this stage of the game are not locked in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 07:07 PM   #426
MVP

OVR: 13

It's becoming apparent that no pash rush means your D is doomed for failure. It's like night and day with regards to CPU accuracy and efficiency.

Gentlemen - when you draft in your CFM ... Choose wisely.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:02 PM   #427
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Really enjoying this game but it can certainly use some polishing, perfect because I'm still seriously into Diablo 3.

It needs a patch then I'll delve into it but it's still a must buy for me.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2014, 08:16 PM   #428
Rookie

tuck243's Arena

OVR: 1

I think the big "buy or not" for me is line play... Some of the videos I've seen the offensive line is still suspect, which isn't helpful at all... I understand ratings matter now (so they say) and hopefully weight does too. Line play is the most important thing in football because getting to the QB on a consistent basis can turn Tom Brady into last year's Eli Manning. This is something that Madden has greatly ignored year in and year out. If you get the line play right then putting together the rest of the game should be easy and you wouldn't need gimmicks like the secondary being nearly LOB on every team.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:39 PM   #429
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
It's becoming apparent that no pash rush means your D is doomed for failure. It's like night and day with regards to CPU accuracy and efficiency.

Gentlemen - when you draft in your CFM ... Choose wisely.

Which is nice, cause that's actually pretty realistic in today's NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2014, 08:59 PM   #430
MVP

OVR: 12

Quick initial thoughts... Light and floaty that's how it feels to me. Zero penalties default sliders. All pro setting. twins quick slants still money. Played 4 games two vs CPU, 2 head to head local. I need to play more but the floatyness is bothering me. Not fond of camera angles either need something in between one is to close the other too far. Won't say game sucks but I don't think it's that great either. Not sure if its a day one purchase for me but I may get it eventually.

Last edited by TDKing; 08-24-2014 at 09:02 PM.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:04 PM   #431
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
First impression: Holy crap, the game looks fantastic.
That's pretty much my first impression as well.

I got the game last night and spent my first two hours just going through the tutorials. I was busy all day today, so I just now able to finish my first game. I played on default All Pro with Random teams - Bucs (me) vs. Texans. Arian Foster absolutely killed me and lead them with 125 yards on 16 carries and 3 Td's in route to the 31-14 curb stomping
The CPU's QB's were a little too accurate, but at default that's to be expected, I guess...
I was definitely rusty and it showed. However, it was nice getting a beat down like that on All Pro. I was also trying out the different cameras so that lead to a lot of defensive blunders. In the past NCAA's I never really cared for Player Lock, but I gave it a try and it gives playing D a fresh feel; which is nice.... I just new more practice.

I have to say that really enjoyed the game play. Nothing really stood out like a sore thumb, so I have no complaints so far. And I'm someone who really, really disliked Madden 25 enough to quit playing it after 5-6 games.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 09:06 PM   #432
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Quick initial thoughts... Light and floaty that's how it feels to me. Zero penalties default sliders. All pro setting. twins quick slants still money. Played 4 games two vs CPU, 2 head to head local. I need to play more but the floatyness is bothering me. Not fond of camera angles either need something in between one is to close the other too far. Won't say game sucks but I don't think it's that great either. Not sure if its a day one purchase for me but I may get it eventually.
I agree about the camera angles. Wish there was something between zoom and the view right after that. A few years ago I liked that angle but they moved it farther back for the default. Not sure why
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »