Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2016, 08:39 AM   #657
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug: in game nickel 2-4-5 sub package shows a normal nickel defense.

Mode: Offline CFM

Xbox One

Only happened to me one game after noticing how botched the raiders defensive alignment was.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 09-28-2016, 10:32 AM   #658
Just started!

OVR: 0

Bug (Be Specific): In Franchise mode, when you are resigning your own players in the offseason (not during regular season), they will take any deal. Andrew Luck will accept minimum wage.

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise mode, online

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes every off season it happens in every franchise you play

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): NA
Old 09-28-2016, 03:29 PM   #659
Rookie

bmike904's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazad001
Bug (Be Specific): In Franchise mode, when you are resigning your own players in the offseason (not during regular season), they will take any deal. Andrew Luck will accept minimum wage.

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise mode, online

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes every off season it happens in every franchise you play

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): NA

Interesting.

PSN: Bmike904
Old 09-28-2016, 08:27 PM   #660
Pro

OVR: 7

Good god please fix this screen fix glitch. Starting in the 3rd quaryer I couldn't pause or choose a play. All I could do was sit there and take a lose. Very pissed off about it.
Old 09-29-2016, 12:00 AM   #661
MVP

Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but is there a fix for being continually disconnected from EA even when your internet connection is fine? I haven't been able to complete one game today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 09:43 AM   #662
Rookie

Sucram7777's Arena

Is the issue of the Kicker's/Punter's stats not registering still a thing?

And also, I notice that my defensive player's season stats appear ONLY in their respective conference (NFC). If you look in the complete NFL bracket - they aren't listed. Kinda annoying when you want to see where your players place among every player in the NFL.
Old 09-29-2016, 07:10 PM   #663
Rookie

I'm not sure if anyone has experienced what happened to me in my Offline CFM game today. I was the Bears playing the Texans. At the end of the first half the game was tied at 10. I used two Time outs for the Bears, and the cpu used all three time outs for the Texans. At the start of the second half, the Bears had NO time outs, and the Texans had 1 time out. This did not correct itself as the second half progressed. I had possession of the ball with the Bears, with 1:08 to go in the game, and I was down by 6 pts. I decided to try calling a timeout, and was unable too. Needless to say my drive ended up coming to an end, with no ability to use a timeout.
Old 09-29-2016, 07:18 PM   #664
Rookie

Mdnghtmgcn1's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): Every CPU punt in a game I just played was going about 10 yards or less. Their players then all huddle up around where the ball hits the ground and all try to get to it like idiots. One time late in the close game the ball actually hit one of my guys, causing a fumble which the CPU recovered.

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline CFM (XB1)

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, it happened every time the CPU 49ers punted the ball in the 2nd and 4th quarters when they were going against the wind. I also punted at certain points throughout the game, and although the wind had an impact, it wasn't nearly as bad as when the CPU was punting. I don't recall the CPU punting in the 1st or 3rd quarters when they were going with the wind, so I wouldn't know if it would've happened going both ways down the field.

Video Clips:

https://www.twitch.tv/mdnghtmgcn1/v/92093605#

It occurs again at 00:37:54 where their punter jumps over a pile of guys like an idiot to down the punt, 01:24:34 where it causes a fumble after hitting one of my guys, and 01:26:06.

(Also, a smaller thing here but kind of an immersion killer...Zeke was injured early in the game and it was ruled that he would not return, but at 00:42:45 he is shown in my huddle coming out of the two minute warning in the first half.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »